Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No image

I’m done with my video and now, the image appears black while anything else remains at its place correctly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple video layers...... that’s basic guys

Multiple video layers...... that’s basic guys

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Rush won't open on my Windows 10 Laptop.

I edit videos once a week. Each week when I try to open Rush it starts up but gets stuck before any of the projects are loaded. (Screen shot attached.) Some weeks I'm able to get past this by trying multiple times, reinstalling or rebooting my laptop. (I don't know if any of these options is actually helping the situation.) Today nothing's working. Very disappointing. Rush is the simplest editing tool I've used but it's just not proving reliable enough with my setup.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Sorry for the trouble. Can you try the following:

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
    2. Quit Rush
    3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there

If that does not help please reach out to our support team with your system information

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

4. Audio sounds like garbage

Please do not change the audio, I had my music perfectly mixed but as soon as it was added to on this app it sounded like trash, just terrible. Can you please fix that and the clicking/skip noises in between

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! I’m sorry you hit this issue. Please try disabling Use Optimized clips from the View menu.

If you continue to experience this issue, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

5. screen green and pink

green and pink colors on my screen !

i worked 2 days on a video and after i exported file, always green and pink.

I downloaded the driver for intel, windows and nothing changes.

My config : Asus vivoPC K20CD | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 MHz, 4 hearts, 4 processors | RAM 8GO

Storage hard 1To + SSD 128 GO.

Help me please

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. scale more than 200 percent

Hi!
    When I add FHD video in 4k project, scale is 200.
    And if I need to repair horizon line by rotating, I need to zoom little bit more. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Export failed for many times

The app provide 3times for free video exporting. I exported 3 times also can’t save to my phone and can’t share to any social media including YouTube and Facebook. I can’t share my video that edited for days, even can’t export it any more if I don’t upgrade the app. I’m worry about that if I spend and upgrade it I still can’t export any files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now since there’s been no activity for some time. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

8. How to remove the titles transitions?

I just want to put subtitles on my video, I don't want the titles transitions that comes with them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the delayed response Rodrigo. To remove a transition that is automatically applied to your title, simply split the clip ( use scissors) right after the fade occurs and delete the unwanted section.

Hope this helps!

Peter

9. Export in 4K

I’d like to be able to export in 4K.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix the bugs. Please. Why does this app never work consistently!!??

Please, how can you make this app work consistently?
    One day the text doesn’t work...but open it six hours later and it works fine.
    Another day the text won’t populate on the screen, but off screen.

Then it won’t show videos available on my device for editing when trying to create a new project.

When the app is working consistently, it is FAN FREAKING TASTIC!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

11. Change preview speed

Being able to change the preview speed, to preview at 1.5x speed for example.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can preview your video at various speeds using JKL keys.

Pressing the J key once will play your video backward at regular speed. The speed will increase by the number of times you press the J key. The same is true using the L key. This plays your video forward. The more taps the faster is plays up to 32x! Tapping on the K key will pause playback.

Hope this is helpful!

Peter

12. Titles not working

Titles not working on my PC right now. Known issue?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! If you are still experiencing issues with titles in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

13. Trying to teach app to students - crashes for everyone - very frustrating

I'm trying to teach my students to use Rush, but it constantly crashes. My goal was to start with Rush (which I was introduced to at AdobeMAX), then move on to Premiere Pro, to give students less of a learning curve. From past posts, here are the details of our computers. All of us are on the same computers.

1. What computer are you using? Lenovo Yoga 370

2. Do you know the GPU? Intel Graphics 620, 128 MB display RAM

3. What did you shoot the footage on? It was downloaded from VideoBlocks

4. How long is your project? How many layers of…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

I’m going to close this thread. If you are still experiencing any bugs or performance-related issues in the App, to receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

14. iPad version of Rush all corrupted

None of the icons have names and not working. Not updating CC with the modified videos! iPhone version works fine. Export buttons are not displaying and not working as such! Do you have a wrong version of Rush in the appl store?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all!

Rush always saves a copy of your video to the Camera Roll/Gallery after rendering.

Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working please file a bug here:
    adobe.ly/rushbug

All the best,

Peter

15. RUSHでiPhone6sを使って編集しています。よく落ちる事例報告

iPhone6sを使って編集しています。だいたいの動作は落ちないで作業できますが一定の環境で確実に落ちてしまします。タイトルやキャプションの文字入れをするとアプリが高頻度で終了します。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Is a start but come on!

I think is a start but too late. We have real photoshop now in ipad but why not adobe premiere? This is what all this people is asking wheb they want all this features like slow motion, separate audio and video, warp stabilizer, 4k export, and all this. Put all premiere have. Its simple. And we need that now. We pay a lot every month. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. *TROUBLESHOOTING* I CAN'T SEEM TO ADD MEDIA TO ANY PROJECT

I can't get Rush to recognize media in any of my folders all the sudden. I'm not sure what the deal is but I can see my folders and search through them, only, there is never anything there.

It was working fine for the last month or so...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Save Files to device

It’s not exporting to Facebook. Please add option to export to Dropbox or device.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

There’s been no activity here for a long while. Please see my comments. If that is not helpful please create a new post or reach out to us here:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

19. Add audio previews

so I can hear what it sounds like before i add to timeline. currently i'm using the free audio clips included in Premier Rush

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all!

You can preview audio files in Rush today. Place the pointer over the soundtrack you’re interested in. You’ll see a full-screen icon appear on the bottom right of the thumbnail, click on that to preview the file. You can listen to the audio and also select the parts you want to import.

You can do this for video clips as well!

Happy Editing!

Peter

20. Pan and Zoom Fix

The Pan and Zoom feature will not open but instead will show the arrow has changed from being opened to closing. Transitions and Auto Reframe will open in Effects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

This is just the first iteration, and our next Pan and Zoom update will be available in Rush in the coming months. With that update, you’ll be able to set the position and scale of start and end points.

For now, what you’re seeing is expected.

Thanks!

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base