Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatic subtitles

Many social media platforms are commonly consumed with the sound OFF. It's essential to provide subtitles to enable people to "hear" what we're saying.
    I'd love to see the ability to automatically create subtitles for clips or the whole timeline, just like in Apple's free "Clips" app.

20 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. At least allow export same resolution as original import - 2K (2560x1440)

I am working with video recorded with AMD's Relive at 2560x1440p 60fps using HEVC but I can't export at the same size. That is such a bummer!

Please at least add like Premier Pro CC has where you keep the project size the same as source including exporting.

This is the only software that I found that accepts HEVC that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for someone like myself just doing it for fun. Premier Pro is too expensive and I couldn't even find out if HEVC worked as it was locked behind a pay wall like this,…

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. controllable zoom in/out and pan transitions

there should be zoom in and out transitions and pan transitions that can be customised in terms of the duration and speed just like the current fade to white transition has.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Text/Text Box

Adding a text/text box option so there isn't a need to choose from the title templates and then editing it.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chromebook version

I have a pixelbook that allows me to download Android apps but the premiere Rush says it's not compatible with my device. So I'm unable to edit on my laptop which has a Chromebook (pixelbook).

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upload feature to Twitter and Vimeo?

Where is the twitter and Vimeo upload button?

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Artifacts and glitches in exported video

Export artifact on iPhone XR.

I shot all my videos using the native camera app. 1080p, 60 fps, stereo audio. iPhone XR on ios 12.1.2.

The editing process and real-time playback are fine. But the exported video will have weird artifacts all over the place.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all,

Sorry for anyone affected by this issue. We’re working hard to understanding the cause. At this point, we believe it may be caused by HEVC or what Apple calls “High efficiency” format.

For the time being, we recommend setting your iOS device format to “Most Compatible”. You make this change in Settings > Camera > Formats “Most Compatible.”

If you continue to see this issue using this format, please let us know. Again for the inconvenience. We will update this post once we know more.

Appreciate your patience.

Peter

9. Blending modes

Like adobe after effects, premier or photoshop, blending modes for layers

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add additional video tracks

Please add the ability to add additional video tracks. I layer lots of footage and need to be able to use more than 4 video tracks.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow color changes to effect multiple clips at the same time

Ability to select multiple video clips and apply 'colour' options. Currently colour can only be applied to a single clip at a time.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unsupported media type

I have been using Premier Rush for some time. And today, started revising an error when creating a video unsupported media type 1 of 1 media could not be imported. I am importing the same type of video file that I have importing since I started working with Rush. Is there an fix coming out?

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all,

I’m very sorry if you’re encountering this error. We’re investgating the cause and are working on resolving it ASAP. If possible, it would be very helpful if you could share a file with us to ensure we’re covering all possible scenarios. Please upload your file to a place that I can download it. The file will be used for testing purposes only.

Thank you in advance,

Rush team

14. HDR10+

Add support for HDR10+ , in the presentation you said it would support hdr10 but it doesn't, maybe a update or something, I'm not buying it until you have hdr10+

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 24fps Render Options

Looking for a 24fps export option for more
    Cinematic content.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Visual Effects

Myself and I’m sure many others would love some way of doing some simple effects. Muzzle flashes, weather (rain/snow), and maybe some fire, I think, would all be very awesome basic effects that could be packs that we download. If you wanted to charge for some of them you could, but it’s also hard to get some free effects, so some decent free ones would be very, very, appreciated.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Convert Audio to Mono

I want to be able to split my audio. In premiere there is the Fill with Left or Fill with Righ effect - that could suffice or if I could just convert the clip to two mono tracks from one stereo track that would be great.

I have a camera that only records audio to the right channel so I only get audio out of one speaker in Rush.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Jared, this is a great suggestion! We will see how we can work a solution into Rush. Out of curiosity, are you using an external mic that only records to one channel? If not, what camera are you using?

18. Make RUSH as a part of Adobe Photography plan

Make RUSH as a part of Adobe Photography plan

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Simple effects

Simple effects for transitions but also stabilization would Be great! Thanks!

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Edit Keyboard Shortcuts

Have the ability to change/edit/customize the keyboard shortcuts. A function that exists on other Adobe products.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base