Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to cut videos

By cutting a video it will help in adding seperate captions easily.. Like we have in imovie.. Rest the app is nice.. So far didnt go much into the depth of it. Will do shortly. We can have many captions and shrink them to adjust according to requirement but the option of cutting a video clip in many parts should be there.. More versatility. Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Edit transitions

I like the transitions but find some of them to be a little slow. Perhaps allowing some timing adjustments?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

You can change the duration of the transition using the following methods.

With a clip selected (video or audio), you double-tap a transition in the Inspector, it will apply to your clip and automatically open the Edit tab.
    You can use the duration slider from the Edit tab to adjust the duration of the transition with a range of 0.20-3.0s but you require a longer transition you can manually drag the transition on the clip in the timeline to whatever duration you want.

Hope this helps!

PG

3. Audio cross fades

Audio cross fades would be very helpful. Also the ability to take audio and video tracks and move them around independently. For instance, if i’m using dialogue from an interview under some related video, it would be helpful to be able to move those tracks around the timeline independent of the video.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, Alan (and others),

Thanks for writing in. You can apply transitions to an audio clip in Rush today.

1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition to only one side of the clip, you can drag and drop the transition to the desired position.

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Thanks,

Peter

4. Add free soundtrack

Add free soundtrack

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is actually a collection of 10 free “Rush Soundtracks” included.

On Mobile: tap the blue + button to add media, then [audio], then [Rush Soundtracks]

On Desktop: click the blue + button, then select the ‘Media Browser’ at the top drop down, then select ‘Rush Soundtracks’ towards the bottom.

Please let us know if these soundtracks are not what you were hoping for and if so, what you expected.

5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Hoping these resources will help you find the various ways you can add your personal soundtracks in to Rush

Importing from your device:
    1. Click the blue + icon and select Your Media
    2. Select Audio to access songs on your device (note: that the song must be downloaded first from Music)
    You can also access audio from iOS Files, Dropbox and Creative Cloud.

This video provides additional tip to access music from external sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvknWv4gY4

Importing from thousands of Rush soundtracks:

1. Click the + icon in the left toolbar and select Audio.
    2. You can quickly search for in-built audio within Premiere Rush using keywords. The results include matching titles, artists, genres and categories.

If you run into any issues following these steps, please reach out to your support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

6. Audio file, use edit dissolve feature to slow dissolve music at end of video

Use music to overlap and fade out/fade in transition. Also be able to fade music to black at end of video.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I cannot export my video !!

When I want to export my video the app crashing !!! Even if I changed into any other resolution !! I paid for this app and I worked many hours to edit that video and I cannot export it !!! Unfair !! Unprofessional!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export

Every time I go to export a video my file becomes pixelated and any title. It is also pulling from other files that aren’t being used in my video. Please fix this error as it has persisted for several weeks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. program crashes

this program crashes alot

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We’d love to understand your particular issue better and steps that led to Rush crashing. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

11. App crashing when I import files.

App crashes when i import even the sample files.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing post due to inactivity. If you are still experiencing this issue, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance or submit the issue to our bug form.

Rush support:
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Bug form:
    adobe.ly/rushbug

Thank you,

Peter

12. Import media

Hello,
    I apologize first for my English, i'm french and i hope that you can understand me.

When I want to import média from my Phone, the folder selection is worth. The folder is not in order, and when I choose one, I can't go on deeper folder. Can we Fix this problem please ?
    I want too to have the possibility to import média from Google Drive, Lightroom.

Thanks for reading.

Best regard,
    Yannick

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yannick – Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

13. Keeping projects safe

My premiere rush crashed and the project got removed. I didn't have sync on but why can't the app keep my project file saved?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Rush saves your projects automatically so you do not need to worry about saving it on your own. We do our best to save the moment Rush crashes but I know there are times that a few mins of work can be lost. Sorry if that has happened.

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

14. Musik fade in / fade out

Ich bin nicht sicher ob das Wort keyframen richtig beschreibt was ich mir wünsche - Ich möchte wenn ich Musik zum Film schneide die Möglichkeit den Übergang von einer Lautstärke zu einer anderen sanfter gestalten damit nicht ein aprupter Wechsel ist - fade in / fade out
    Ansonsten ist es ein tolles Intuitives Programm - ach ja ein eigenes Logo als Titel hinzuzufügen fände ich auch super

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As noted in my pervious comment this should work as desired. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

15. Ability to edit offline

Unable to use offline - really? iMovie can. Sometimes I’m at the beach or up a hill or on a plane and want to edit offline; sorry to be facetious but you do know that outside California moble web is expensive & slow?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

As noted in my original comment, Rush allows you to edit offline. The Internet is only required to first launch Rush to sign in. Once signed in, you can use Rush offline for 30 days before having to sign in again. Once you sign in again, you can use the app without internet for another 30 days.

Hope this helps!

PG

16. duplicate

Ctrl + d / Cmd + d should duplicate..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Japanese text

Japanese text do not show. Only get boxes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing thread. Rush does support the Japanese language.

If you do not see it, try going to the iOS Settings > General > Language and Region
    If you tap the “Edit” button, you can drag the languages into the order you prefer.

If any help is needed you can reach out to us here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks!

Peter

18. all key features missing

I am myself a filmmaker and editing on Premiere - about 100 films a year for clients. BUT Rush is meant to compete with software like LUMA FUSION. And all the requests what is missing works since a long time in Luma Fusion and much more. Adobe copied the idea which is good - because it can work together with Premiere and content in the cloud - this works brilliant, but releasing a software missing all key features which are needed even in mobile edits is a mess! Sometimes I edit on the ipad on the go and I want…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate the feedback. We’ve added a number of features and enhancements since this was written and much more coming.

If you have a specific feature request, please file a new request and/or add your vote to other requests.

I hope all is well!

Peter

19. 1080p Export

Currently the app only supports 720p/720p30. It would be great if you can add full hd export :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Rush supports up to 4k exports. As mentioned in one of the comments below, Rush does not allow you to upscale your media at export. Meaning, if your project size is 720p, Rush will only offer 720p as an export option.

Note: Rush will base the project size on the largest resolution clip imported when the project is created.

I hope this clears things up! If you would like to be able to upscale your project, please file a new request.

We appreciate your feedback!

Peter

20. Editable Titles

I like that you can edit the color of the "Title" and "Subtitle," but I wish you could edit the elements of the title. The pre-selected pinks and purples do not work for the videos I need to make in a professional setting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base