Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom export options for resolution and frame rate

For something you’re charging a subscription price, there should be no limits for things like frame rates, formats, and quality for exports. I should be able to export 4K at 60 frames. Or 1080p at 24 frames. If I’m paying monthly, there shouldn’t be any restrictions on what I wanna export it to. For example, automatic might allow a 23.9 export because that’s the Canon frame rate. Whereas I want to export it to 24p.

38 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change settings of multiple clips at once

I noticed you cannot change multiple clips at once. So if you select more clips, the functions af color and bar does not work. It is called rush so you want to paste a filter on multiple clips and not one by one.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Specific Adjustments for Slide Controls

It would be great if slide control could be specifically adjusted. Snapping to common values would also help.

For example, I was attempting to rotate a video. Using my finger to adjust the rotation, it kept going from -89 to -91. If it snapped every 90 degrees, or if I could manually enter the exact rotation value I wanted, it would have saved a lot of frustration. This ability should be applied to all settings, not just rotation.

This feedback is based on editing on an iPhone.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Time markers would be nice

A marker function would be extremely useful for splicing and editing raw footage so that you don't have to constantly play back footage to make sure it was cut at the correct time.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CC Library

Can we get full access to the CC Library to place logos, graphics, images videos and etc.. not just Motion Graphics templates (.mogrt).

Thank you

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rotating video by 90 degrees

Would be nice if we can rotate the video by 90 degrees. Some of my videos shot in landscape on iPhone turn out in portrait mode. I can fix that on my computer but on iPhone too would be nice.

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Horizontally Flip Video

BASIC TO ALL IMAGE and video PROGRAMS IS THE FUNCTION of FLOPPING the file to the reverse image. it's missing

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add sound effects

Please add sound effects

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add text alignment options

Is it me or am I missing text alignment? I want to left align my titles but that option is missing I think?

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Top 5 Things We Need In Rush CC

WE NEED FAST AND SLOW DURATION
    I Having been using rush cc for 2 months and it’s very good i love it and i’m going to keep using it but this app has been out for so long and they need to stop playing games and give us
    1. Fast And Slow Durration
    2. Greenscreen Effects
    3. Being Able To Zoom In And Out While The Video Is Playing
    4. Better Quality
    5. More Transitions
    Vote So They See This..Oh And Subscribe To “Drizzymar” On Youtube..

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Display Clip Duration

I would really appreciate the ability to say "I want this clip to be exactly 4.6 seconds". I think it is a major oversight to have to either approximate clip length by stretching it, or by subtracting clip length from the entire length of the project to get an idea for how long your clip is.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4:5 aspect ratio please

4:5 aspect ratio please and ability to add slow motion

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Edit the Title Text in the Edit Tool

Edit the text of the title in the area where you edit the other features of the title, like text color

Also an easier way to expand length of titles. I like to run mine the full length of the video, as a watermark

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow import from Google Photos

Until Rush is available on Andriod, I want to import media captured on my phone in Rush. It would be nice if there was a CLOUD Location to add media from Google Photos or to keep it in the family, at least from Premiere Pro CC.

Currently I found this workflow to work --

• Photo and video files are automatically upload to Google Photos

• Rotate any photo or video files if necessary

• Put photo and video files into an named album (to find them easily)

• Use Premiere Clip to add Google Photos (and videos) from an named album into an…
    24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Edit in landscape mode

I want to be able to rotate my phone and edit in landscape.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Copy and paste

I would like the ability to copy portions of a sequence into another separate project sequence.
    I have a title sequence with music, titles, video clips, and a transition that I need to copy into multiple videos but still have the ability to tweak it if necessary.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support Audio Only export

There should be a way to export JUST audio

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automatic subtitles

Many social media platforms are commonly consumed with the sound OFF. It's essential to provide subtitles to enable people to "hear" what we're saying.
    I'd love to see the ability to automatically create subtitles for clips or the whole timeline, just like in Apple's free "Clips" app.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. At least allow export same resolution as original import - 2K (2560x1440)

I am working with video recorded with AMD's Relive at 2560x1440p 60fps using HEVC but I can't export at the same size. That is such a bummer!

Please at least add like Premier Pro CC has where you keep the project size the same as source including exporting.

This is the only software that I found that accepts HEVC that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for someone like myself just doing it for fun. Premier Pro is too expensive and I couldn't even find out if HEVC worked as it was locked behind a pay wall like this,…

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base