Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Convert Lightroom User Presets for Rush

I'm using some personal presets into Lightroom & I would like to use the same for my videos.
    Is there a function to export User Presets from Lightroom to Rush? or use the .DNG into Rush.

Thanks,
    Nathalie

52 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion, Nathalie! This is an awesome idea and something we have been thinking about.

Feel free to add any more details about what you would like to see in this feature.

(DNGs are not currently supported to add to Rush Projects but you can always export the DNG as a JPG and add it to your project on Rush Desktop or Mobile)

2. Make it easier to edit titles

Make it easier to edit titles. Let us edit the title in the dropdown menu where you can change the font and stuff. 9/10 the app won’t let me change the title. Very annoying

51 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom export options for resolution and frame rate

For something you’re charging a subscription price, there should be no limits for things like frame rates, formats, and quality for exports. I should be able to export 4K at 60 frames. Or 1080p at 24 frames. If I’m paying monthly, there shouldn’t be any restrictions on what I wanna export it to. For example, automatic might allow a 23.9 export because that’s the Canon frame rate. Whereas I want to export it to 24p.

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export Sections

Maybe add an option for being able to export sections of the video not just the whole thing. For example Instagram stories only excepts 15sec. clips would love to maybe under the Instagram Export section have an option for 15sec clips. Or maybe be able to choose the export range.

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

47 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Export a still image from the video

So we can make thumbnails from stills from the video

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export to Vimeo

All video editing program should have an export option to Vimeo which is the professional online platform for videos.

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing

Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing, because when I type emoji or Arabic letters it changes to stars"*"

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add text alignment options

Is it me or am I missing text alignment? I want to left align my titles but that option is missing I think?

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add sound effects

Please add sound effects

42 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

41 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow color changes to effect multiple clips at the same time

Ability to select multiple video clips and apply 'colour' options. Currently colour can only be applied to a single clip at a time.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. controllable zoom in/out and pan transitions

there should be zoom in and out transitions and pan transitions that can be customised in terms of the duration and speed just like the current fade to white transition has.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Access to CC Library

Can we get full access to the CC Library to place color, logos, graphics, images, videos and etc.. not just Motion Graphics templates (.mogrt).

Thank you

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rotating video by 90 degrees

Would be nice if we can rotate the video by 90 degrees. Some of my videos shot in landscape on iPhone turn out in portrait mode. I can fix that on my computer but on iPhone too would be nice.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Set Still Image duration on import

It would be great to be able to set the duration for stills on import.

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Top 5 Things We Need In Rush CC

WE NEED FAST AND SLOW DURATION
    I Having been using rush cc for 2 months and it’s very good i love it and i’m going to keep using it but this app has been out for so long and they need to stop playing games and give us
    1. Fast And Slow Durration
    2. Greenscreen Effects
    3. Being Able To Zoom In And Out While The Video Is Playing
    4. Better Quality
    5. More Transitions
    Vote So They See This..Oh And Subscribe To “Drizzymar” On Youtube..

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base