Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put the playback button in the bottom.

I usually edit on iPhone using the thumb. It's a bit far from tools in the bottom to play button, I need to change the holding position every time go play button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rush export to Instagram still cropping when posting to IGTV

The video appears formatted for portrait when viewing from Photos on my iPhone however when I attempt to upload to IGTV the video is cropped on the sides. Can this be fixed? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be cool if the areas with the eyes could be minimized by double tapping on the vertical divider

Double tapping on the vertical divide bars separating the tracks and eye icons will minimize the track identifying side. This would allow for more screen area to be used for the timeline window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix this

This is the second time. I went to render my video and when it was done, guess what, there is on added on audio. I add my external audio and in rendering it gets deleted. Fix this now its ******* me off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why

Why the **** is in german

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. multuple duplication

select multiple clips and allow duplicates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Geo tag/GPS support

Rush’s recording feature seems to not support Geo tag/GPS.
    Geo location information is very useful to create works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. i cant upload any of my videos from adobe premire rush, and i dont know why

I work ******* a video and when I am done I go to share and its wont let me press upload

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 60 second

Add the ability to insert instagram cut points just for instagram exporting.

I often post longer videos to social media. For most, I upload a single video. But I end up cutting it up for instagram. Having the ability to drag and drop a splice point that will only be followed for instagram export, it would save a bunch of time for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Preview window rendering error on iOS

While trying to edit long video on my iPad Pro 11, the preview window often freezes and and nothing renders no matter how long I wait. My only fix for this at the moment is to use the readjustment slider which forces a rerender of the preview window. I've seen on the Adobe Rush support page that rendering may fail at times due to low battery. I've tried this at low battery, 100% battery, and 100% battery while plugged in and nothing fixes it. I've tried deleting the project and redownloading it, no fix. I've also tried reinstalling the app,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Garbage!

This app is garbage! after exporting, the audio is out of sync by like 10 seconds and the voice sounds slow motion and the video speeds up. I expected more from adobe. Garbage, just garbage!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A crop bar option would be great for a quick cinematic idea

The crop bar option being added would make for a great experience for on the fly editing. Right now I export and open in premier pro. I love rush for short quick vids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix landscape mode for iPad

When using Premiere Rush to edit on iPad, when the device is turned into landscape mode, the preview window freezes. A fix is needed for when the device is turned into landscape mode the preview window doesn't freeze. It only functions normally when in portrait mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No Audio on a Time Line! Trouble with all audio files!

There is no sound on the time line, it is generally impossible to work with audio files. In another case, the wav file was played in the time line with double speed. in the original video with sound everything is fine, windows loses everything correctly (checked in different players)
    Guys fix the bug! why am I paying you 11 euros a month?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Problem with fonts from iOS to MACos

I added a tittle with a font called Adobe Clean from my iPhone 8, but when I went to my computer to edit the text (that is not possible on iphone), the font was missing, and it doesnt exist on Adobe Fonts, what I think is weird, because the font's name is "Adobe Clean".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base