Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fade-in and Fade-out for áudio

Senti falta de um controle de fade-in fade-out para o áudio.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Split / Expand clips.

The ability to return clips to full lengths the same way they can be truncated would be good, and a split at cursor button would be a bonus!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Please see the response by Geetanjali.

If you are still experiencing any issues in the current release splitting or expanding your clips, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

3. Video Flickering After Rendering

The exported/rendered video form Premier Rush flickers during video capture with iPhone 8 with the DJI GO app. Original data was used and no flickering occurred in the raw video clips or during editing or during the final product in Premier Rush. Only when the video was rendered the flickering appeared on the final product.
    Is there a cause and would there be a fix?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! If you are still experiencing this issue in the current release, please reach out to our support team with your system information, a recording showing this issue, and share specific steps on how to reproduce the problem if possible.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

4. I cannot not render my video! Plenty of space!!

I have been trying to render and export my video on the mobile app for 4 hours!!!!! It’s trapped in RUSH and it will just crash at 50%. There has to be a we to get this video out. Please advise!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues while exporting for. For anyone who is experiencing these issues, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

5. Export

I went to export a video and rush crashed and I lost my 2 of my 3 free exports at the same time now I only have one free export.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the starter plan, you can now export unlimited projects on Premiere Rush mobile.

If you have any issues exporting from Rush, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

6. Audio preview before adding media

Audio preview before adding media

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all!

You can preview audio files in Rush today. Place the pointer over the soundtrack you’re interested in. You’ll see a full-screen icon appear on the bottom right of the thumbnail, click on that to preview the file. You can listen to the audio and also select the parts you want to import.

You can do this for video clips as well!

Happy Editing!

Peter

7. Freeze

Every time I do something such as split a clip, or mute the sound for a video clip, Adobe Rush freezes and I have to close the application before I can use it again otherwise it keeps freezing up.
    Please help!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

I’m closing this report now. If you continue to encounter any performance issues or bugs in Rush please reach out to us here to receive immediate assistance

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

8. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Music Fade in Out

Is there a way to fade in and out music that you import. I've been trying to find a way but ...no luck. Can you add that feature

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing request. Including my previous response here

Hello!

You can apply transitions to an audio clip. Here’s how

1. Select an audio clip in the timeline
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select any of the transitions

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition to only one side of the clip, you can drag and drop the transition to the desired position.

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Thanks,

Peter

10. Saving edited videos to camera roll

I’m trying to make an into for a new project on Premire Rush but it won’t let me save my intro to camera roll.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable to add titles in Rush

Unable to add titles in Windows 10. The title block appears in the timeline but unable see the default text to edit.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Would love to be able to export to a file and not only on social media!

If there’s a way to export to a file, not just via social media, I don’t see it. This would make Rush much more flexible and useful for me at least.!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Rush will always save a copy to your Camera Roll (iOS) or Gallery (Android) when you export your video. Once the export is complete, we then give you options to publish to other destinations. Please let us know if this is not working for you.

We would love to hear how we could make the Share experience better for you.

Best,

Peter

13. Audio transitions please!!!

I want to make some audio transitions!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug fix: titles aren’t editable on iPad

Titles aren’t editable on iPad. Can not select and change text. All other editing features seem to work. Editing type seems to work fine on iPhone.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for writing in. Sorry you were having issues using titles. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

15. Our Motion Graphics Template on

I think that allowing to use our .morgt template file on our cellphone's projects will change the life of milion of video editors. Actually when I tried to install my morgt on adobe premiere rush cc (desktop version), nothing appened, and a message appeared saying that my morgt won't work on my iphone.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Rush supports mogrts created in Premiere Pro 2019. Note that .mogrts created in Premiere Pro 2020 are not supported yet (coming soon). If you create a .mogrt in Premiere Pro and save it to your library that will allow you to access it on any device.

There are a few effects that are not supported in Rush.

• Motion Effect or Vector Motion. Each layer must be animated individually using the Position, Rotation, Scale, Opacity, and Anchor * Point properties for that individual layer, and/or be pinned to another animated layer to inherit animation.
    • Gradients
    • Multiple Strokes
    • Clip layers other than static .PNG
    • Video clip layers
    • 3rd Party Plugins
    • Masking via the ECP
    • Animation of Appearance

This document might be helpful. Let us know if you have any follow up questions on one of our social channels

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on…

16. increase length of picture

It would be so helpful in rush to be able to increase the length of time the static picture would increase or decrease to by grabbing the left or right handles (missing from a picture, but available in a video on the timeline. You can duplicate them over and over but that is not a good option.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

I haven’t noticed feedback for about a year. I hope that means all is working well. If you have any questions please reach out to us here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

17. Audio scrubbing

Very simply so I know where I am audio wise when I’m editing. It is often on audio cue that I, and no doubt most other editors, male the cut.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tom and others

You can enable audio scrubbing in the Sequence menu > “Play Audio while scrubbing” on Mac or Windows.

We do not have a preference for this feature on mobile. If that’s what you’re hoping for, please make a new request.

Thanks!

Peter

18. Audio fade in and out. And speed control

Speed control, reverse. (Slow motion/time lapse effect)
    Audio fade in and out.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Green screen, More transition tools, keyframe and etc.

Dear adobe ,
    Please add following effects,
    1. keyframe to animate titles and video positions

and everything 

1. green screen effects for simple graphics effects

2. add more translations

3. add chroma key

4. Blending options
      and at last please improve the camera capture interface with Log video recording. it’s help to to get greater color grading

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Rendering is too slow

HI!
    Rush is great and most helpful in those times of remote teaching. Unfortunately, the last version 1.5.38 is rendering much, much more slowly than the previous one (my estimate is a factor of 3 slower).
    I'm using it on W10 on an i7-8700 with 32GB RAM and SSD disks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! With each release, we strive to improve the quality and performance of Rush. We have made significant improvements with the last few releases in export times. If you are experiencing slower export times in the current release, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base