Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Audio Only export

There should be a way to export JUST audio

145 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Closed / Open Captions

Please add option to add close caption/subitltes so we can do it offline if we haven't got access to internet on the move

140 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow 3 free exports per month

Please allow 3 free exports per month. This would be commercially sensible and prevent former Adobe Clip users to grow a displeasure with the Adobe brand.

131 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Visual effects

Swirl effect
    Fish eye effect
    Bulge/Pinch effect
    Motion Blur effect
    Etc

125 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

117 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add more color grading features

I know Rush is not designed to be as advanced as Premiere Pro, which is totally fine. But I would like a couple of color wheels in Rush to adjust my highlights and shadows, adding color to each, adding greater control over my color grading. Great app though!

111 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom Frame Size

I have a need for editing a 16:10 frame size (specifically 1280x480) and also to export at that size as well. I have alot of quick edits and delivery the Rush would be perfect for if this were possible. When I go to ADVANCED SETTINGS and select custom- it doesn't give me any "custom options".

105 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports.

The free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports. Should be limited on tools or even the quality exportation. I also think the paid plan should be cheaper since the app is not as “professional” as the premiere pro version for computer.

103 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Still frame / freeze frame

Allow pausing on a particular still frame of the video for a certain duration. This is useful for editing screencasts, explainer videos, etc. Or if you're making a video that will be played as a loop and you want it to pause on the closing image for a moment before restarting...

102 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to add a BLUR

Having a BLUR effect would be nice to end a short clip and allow for text and logos to be placed for a polished look. I really appreciate a "light weight" editor for Instagram posts. I am an Android user so I am eagerly awaiting the Android app!

91 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change settings of multiple clips at once

I noticed you cannot change multiple clips at once. So if you select more clips, the functions af color and bar does not work. It is called rush so you want to paste a filter on multiple clips and not one by one.

86 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

83 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Copy/Paste Color Corrections from Clip to Clip

A quick copy/paste of color corrections/effects from one clip to another clip would be helpful.

Saving and managing many color presets will be cumbersome when one look/correction is only necessary for 2 or 3 clips in a project.

Theoretical Example: Project has 12 single clips from 4 different scenes, those 4 scenes each need 2 specific corrections: Means 8 presets in this one project.
    After the 5th Project this would mean i'd have 40 Saved presets, which all would have been easily achieved with less steps by copy&pasting Color Corrections.

Great App though, very much needed. Thanks!

74 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Samsung tab s6

Add support for the Samsung Tab S6 so that high end new samsung tablets can edit videos as well as photos!

73 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Horizontally Flip Video

BASIC TO ALL IMAGE and video PROGRAMS IS THE FUNCTION of FLOPPING the file to the reverse image. it's missing

72 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Onedrive support

connect with your onedrive instead of dropbox

72 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Audio Sync and Multiple cam

Audio Sync to sync video and audio and Multiple cam sync via audio

66 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Huawei Phones: Love to have Rush App Compatiblity (P20 pro, Android 9)

Huawei P20 Pro with Android 9 is a powerful Video Smartphone (one of the best lenses > Leica),
    so why is the Rush App not Compabtible with this device?

I'd like to use that App wiht my Phone which i bought for photography and Video Reason.

Looking forward Andi

63 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Sadly we can’t comment on when support will be available for Huawei devices.

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep track of your interest: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

19. Add animated GIF as a sharing destination.

Allow for multiple options in frame rate, resolution, quality, etc.

61 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to change background color

Would be nice to be able to change the background color, especially when cropping certain landscape images/videos to fit Square frame, default background is black...but would be nice to be able to change that to a color that matches the project...which a color wheel selector would be awesome for, too!

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base