Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. estimated file size does not corresponds

Hello,
    In last version of adobe premiere rush (1.1.0) on windows 10, In the export mode the estimated file size is strange :
    - my original video file is : 1,13 Go for a duration time of 2h13 minutes.
    - My cut made with adobe premiere Rush is of 1.16 Go for 0h22 minutes ! It is too much heavy if we consider the duration time !
    I suppose it is a bug ?
    Please help solve this problem.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CRT Filter

Add a filter which make the video look like it's being watched on a CRT. Including the famous CRT noise.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the bottom bar

The bottom bar with all the editing things needs to be moved up a little on my s9 plus it's kinda cut off

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Is it possible to add mov from Nikon's dslr ?

I want to work on my videos from Nikon d500

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Drag selection for multiple cuts.

If I make 100 cuts to my video/audio it is insane to select them individually just to slide them back to 00:00.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No puedo usar música

No puedo usar música de mi biblioteca, a pesar que l haya comprado todo tiene 0k y no selecciona nada.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We need ability to select all and copy and paste a Fax and customization properties

We need the ability to select all and copy and paste effects and customization attributes. Not having this enabled actually is counterproductive. It actually is slowing down my work flow by a whole lot. Also enabling force touch and slide to select more then one clip. Utilizing force touch and peek for shortcuts would be great as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular.

É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular. Poderiam permitir dar zoom para fazer as alterações necessárias.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop Charging for a Mediocre Beta Product

You can't charge $9.99 for what is basically a very limited (not even MVP) beta product. Come one. Call it Beta ... collect feedback ... make it better ... then release it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug Report - Cloud Saving Issue

I recently had an issue with my harddrive and currently have lost a lot of my files (waiting to see if a friend can get them back). This means I also lost all of my exported videos from Rush. However since everything is backed up to the cloud, I thought "Oh I can just open the program and export them all again". This worked for the majority of them BUT a couple of my projects that I tried to download when I opened weren't the finished exported edits. They were in a state of many previous edits or not even…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My account was initialized as it was patched in Korean.

My account was initialized as it was patched in Korean. It’s too much for me to ask you to pay again.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How about an Ae, Ps, Au rush app to top it with as the most grandiose apps ever in any town to kick some ***** for a change... just powerful

How about an Ae, Ps, Au rush app to top it with as the most grandiose apps ever in any town to kick some ***** for a change... just powerful enough to make movies, music clips, video ads, etc,etc,etc for entertainment, publicity, education, tutorials, family recreational & enjoyment videos, and some other inspirational purposes... But so far so wonderful. keep it up guys & keep having a terrific day.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base