Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the sound track visible during trim operations

Often you need to trim a clip using the sound level graph as your guide. But in Rush, you can't see the sound levels because they are hidden by the yellow trim handles. This is really annoying. Could you change the UI element so that you can edit by sound rather than picture? Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Separate Audio is available on Mac but not Windows

The Separate Audio function is only available on Mac and not Windows. Can it be made available on both operating systems?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING MY VIDEO. THE WHOLE PROJECT WAS 4 HOURS LONG. NOW IT KEEPS CRASHING AND I CANT GET ON IT SO THANKS A LOT

I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING A VIDEO AND THE WHOLE PROJECT LENGTH WAS THREE HOURS. IT KEEPS CRASHING, AND THEN DELETED IT. ABSOLUTLEY APPAULED.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Big Crash

Love Rush - it has changed my workflow for the better. I was just about to post something to that effect when I got an iOS iPad crash that corrupted the project I was working on. Had to start over. Attached is the log file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. This app is the most frustrating thing I’ve used!

My idea is to MAKE IT WORK!!!! Takes FOREVER to sink from my phone to my laptop and viceversa... adding a title is the most ridiculously frustrating SLOW thing ever! A waste of time on how inefficient it is! I’m paying for a subscription for NOTHING really.
    Right now I wanted to edit a video on my laptop and OF COURSE no idea why I lost all my projects on my laptop, and it won’t sink with my projects on my phone... someone help me ASAP! This is ridiculous!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rush crashes at any time FOR GOD SAKE IMPROVE THE APP\

This app sucks please work harder to improve bugs & errors.
    It crashes all the time.
    I was able to export to YouTuve smoothless before updating, now I get an error message after rendering.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WORK PROPERLY

Crashes when I try to export my video, Can’t find my voiceovers, keeps saying audio is missing after I deleted the audio that could not be found. What the heck am I paying for? Just work right. Geez.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Let put the audios

No dejan adjuntar los audios y mp3 de los archivo y la nube tampoco deja poner la música. No vale la pena pagar por ese servicio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Terrible delete options... tried to get rid of one project on one platform, off line... then erased off all platforms.

Fix your options buttons. They don't work. Deleted off line on one platform, come to find out it deleted on all platforms. That sucks. Im on android phone and also apple laptop.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Premiere Rush crashes and turns off on Galaxy. Downloaded on Galaxy Store.

Adobe Premiere Rush crashes and turns off on Galaxy S8.
    Downloaded on Galaxy Store.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Color

My Video came out perfect on computer then on adobe premiere rush it was pink and green. The Video was a once and a life time video. Please call me and help me resolve my problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This one time

This one time please exporting

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Неисправность

В режиме DeX samsung не работает редактирование звука, просто виснет. Плохо работает синхронизация через ethernet соединение.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Any clip I upload won’t fill the whole screen and when it does the video doesn’t play making the app unusable.

It just doesn’t work. What’s said in the title is about it. I upload a clip it stays really small on my screen, or it fits the screen and doesn’t okay just stays on one image.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base