Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crash Crash Crash Crash

Make it Work. Work with YouTube to Automatically Automate Uploads

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 縦動画を書き出すことは出来なんですか?

縦動画を書き出すことは出来なんですか?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Often this is the most frustrating app I want to love.

Honestly, this is often the most frustrating app that I use. There is no intuitive tools to choose how to edit a clip so your forced to figure out how to get it to respond to finger touches which are often not that great at dragging or moving clips quickly. I don’t understand why clips lock to each other when they are placed at 1 so I can’t move a clip without it messing the whole time line up. Multiple crashes when working on multi clip projects on the IPhone XR. Multiple errors when trying to import audio from drive.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Performance

Keeps on freezing, crashing, and causing issues when trying to cut/crop clips. Desperately needs a tool to better manage timeline editing! Cuts, crops, and delinking are very very arduous....
    Definitely not planning to pay for something this clunky so I’ll wait until it’s fixed before I do any paid-for exporting

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why theres two black borders in my project files

Why theres two black borders in my project files. It squeezed the video. Why did this happen after updating my ipad to 13.1 ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. pixelization effect for privacy

i want a function to hide part of the video for privacy protection

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create new sequence from project panel more visible

Edit : I overlooked the small sequence icon next to the small garbage icon, when selecting a media, because then I'll get a HUGE BLUE BUTTON saying "ADD" :)

So my request would be "make it more visible to users".

This sounds crazy but, on the iPad version of Rush, if I just want to create a new sequence from a media I imported into my media panel… well I didn't find how I could do that.

I've got this project where I detail my work on an ipad drawing app. i'll make renders of advanced states and timelapse I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Select large areas in timeline to delete - finger touch lasso option would be awesome

Allow easy navigation to select multiple media clips to move or delete at once versus individuallly. Efficiency is key when editors are in a RUSH.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cancellation

HOW DO I CANCEL. IVE BEEN PAYING FOR MONTHS WHEN I DONT NEED TO USE IT!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. jittering

this is absolutely terrible an I mean awful the jittering is unbearable sat here 5 hours and nothing works wasted time adobe you're a joke most of your apps are absolute garbage, also says adobe rush is compatible on my laptop when clearly it isn't, also doesn't respond half the time...…….GET THIS SORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im clearly not the only one having issues, say goodbye to customers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Doesn't make sense not being able to accurately sync audio to video...big enough problem for me to stop using this software completely

Doesn't make sense not being able to accurately sync audio to video...even the best cameras have poor sound recording quality so essential that sound recorded on professional mic (we use zoom H6N) can then be imported and synced on the timeline. I'll be dropping this software if a solution isn't found

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integration with Portfolio

Please add integration with Portfolio, in the way you can integrate stuff from Lightroom into Portfolio

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 million reasons that a Save as button must be top priority

The reasons don´t even need to be mentioned.
    Thanks//Roger

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. NATIONAL USA American Legion presentation in product and its not working!

After rendering in every way possible, it says no internet connection likes it's by default to prevent sharing... I even upgraded storage and rendered in every setting... I am trying to show leaders of American leaders all around the country at this national convention this product example.. with content I just captured.. and this failed... please call me with immediate fix 4123780321 to make sharing work! Daily clip recap is already done

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I still cannot get projects to upload to CC

As the title suggests, two months in and STILL I cannot get my projects to upload from Premiere Rush to the Creative Cloud so I can edit in more depth and detail in Premiere Pro. Can someone PLEASE get back to me with full details of how this is meant to work and or what I am doing wrong.
    Otherwise this is a farce and I want my money back.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto select text when renaming a project or a sequence

Small thing but annoying:
    If I want to rename a sequence or a project through the proper button, I’ll get the renaming prompt and the keyboard, but most of the time, I’ll have to select it all by myself or delete every character before typing.

Rush nicely calls all my new sequences “sequence 01” and most of the time I’ll rename it to something like “01 beginning” “02 follow up”...

So a couple of requests here :
    - creating an easier renaming convention like “01 sequence” (would allow an easier sorting and put sequences at the top)
    - making this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base