Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't even see the title when I'm typing it

It's just a black screen, among so many other problems I've already run across. I'm so glad I got a trial run so I could know not to buy this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Работа в горизонтальном положении

Когда телефон держишь в горизонтальном положении, двумя руками, удобно оставлять строку возможности редактирования

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio feature.

I loved the interactive tutorial. Very user friendly. I would like the option of hearing the first audio recording while recording the secondary audio recording so I can layer possible vocals onto a movie. Thank you😊

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Not Working

I edited a quick clip and synced it to my computer and paid for the upgrade and its no where to be found please fix ASAP as that is the main feature you promote

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keyboard shortcuts

Can you integrate keyboard shortcuts for the mobile app please. Just the default premier pro ones will really speed me up editing on my

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sharing Option

We can not share the video so it kind of is pointless for feedback on a quick edit. Also a quick edit is the point to send off for review

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Not saving to gallery

Rush was working fine until around mid September 2020. Then for me on a Pixel 4XL it stopped saving to my gallery. It is still available in the app, but that is it. It is now mid October and after 1 or 2 updates in the Play store, it still isn't saving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make mxf-file import possibel on Ipad Pro

You (AdobeCare) wrote me that importing mxf-files in Premiere Rush is only possibel on a Desktop. But on a Desktop I do the 'real' stuff with Premiere & AfterEffects. Rush I only use with my Ipad Pro for Socialmedia-Clips while I am on holiday or so. Times when I don't have my Home-Workhorse-PC with me. So it would be great being able to import and work with mxf-Files in Rush on my Ipad Pro, too! What do you think about it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can Rush import image sequence?

I just using Rush and I like the simplicity with no drama except I couldn't figure out to import image sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Free cloud service for premiere rush projects that are being worked on

Premiere rush has their cloud service for it with the full version, but they should add a free cloud service that uses Adobe Creative Cloud for premiere rush free projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keyboard shortcuts

I'm really missing many of the keyboard shortcuts from Premiere Pro. Just to name a few: The ripple trim shortcuts on q and w. It's nice that you are able to move projekts from premiere rush to pro, but not having these options makes even the most basic edit a new routine, and although Rush tries to be the simpler app it really isn't in many ways.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The audio and video ribbon are too small.

The audio and video ribbon are too small and can't be zoomed. It makes difficult to edit and add clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Animation tools

Be able to stretch or move layers gradually

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. improved the video preview playback again (eror)

I hope to immediately improve its features. Video playback and video out of sync (EROR), because I can't see the video image or the image doesn't. Appear when playing the video .
    Please fix it soon...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. frip horizontal

left-right revesal of image

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base