Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding Media in Desktop Version

When adding media through the Desktop App, it will load all folder contents before displaying it. This is a problem. I import media from Dropbox and most folder are on smart sync. Rush will always download everything before even displaying it.
    Make a proper folder menu, make it import media via drop.
    This is frustrating.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When moving pictures/videos around, often images behind the moved picture disappear! SO ANNOYING!

I try to make a video, but every time I move some elements pictures behind them disappear and this is driving me crazy! Also why dont you just make it possible to copy an element and insert it into the spot you want it instead of dragging it the through the whole thing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please allow the ability to duplicate more than one clip/image simultaneously.

It would be really helpful for making simple loops for things like music visualizer, as well as importing animated gifs that don't neatly fit into a standard FPS. It's honestly just unintuitive to not be able to duplicate more than one clip and there's no reason for it to not be possible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This sucks

I hate this ****. Just bought a song from iTunes to add to video and it won’t even play while I edit... how do I know the music is coinciding with the video?! Editing is the worse on here. If you’re going for premiere pro I think it’s more of a premiere NO.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Use microSD as a choice for file storage.

Enable the micro SD drive in my phone as one of the folders to chose from.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Addition of range to audio would be welcome addition. Ability to mute or enhance the audio for a certain part of the clip would be helpful.

Having a range selection, so that certain audio effects can be added to part or parts of the video clip.

For eg. I need to mute out the audio for the clip which is in slow motion but would like to retain the audio for rest of the clip. At present, it is not possible. The entire video is muted.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Romy

,Prima di tutto il programma dovrebbe avere tutte le funzioni di Adobe Premiere Pro anche se la dimensione di 3 giga della applicazione importante che ha tutte le funzionalità di Adobe Premiere Pro per lavorare senza l'uso del PC senza problemi!!! Questo che chiedo in Prima possibile grazie mille

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The video automatically resizes its height and width during editing and makes the whole video very narrow

The video automatically resizes its height and width during editing and makes the whole video very narrow

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You can give a update with slow zoom effect

Sorry bro I do not have a file

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make menu boxes and fonts a bit larger to read and select

Font sizes of menu and the icons are so tiny that I have to get right up on the computer screen to see them. Any chance you can enlarge these or make them adjustable?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. please help fix audio sync issue!

has anyone fixed the audio sync issue? notice it's been happening for some time now. it's such a bummer!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please help not install tecno f4 version 8.1.0

Not install install Android tecno f4 version 8.1.0
    Please help me

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Re-linking audio to video

I think it would be great if we were able to reconnect the audio if we had split it, so moving the clip along the timeline would be easier.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make a program that works!

It wouldn't/couldn't recoganize videos shot usiing hevc codec. Message came saying I needed to upgrade to subscription to allow me to edit videos using that codec. That is a poor way to provide a trial! So I upgraded to subscription, but subsequent to doing so, I still couldn't edit hevc videos. I called your helpline (People with very thick accents - hard to understand). One told me that I needed to go to Microsoft and upload additional dlls. I asked to speak to his supervisor who was more helpful He told me I needed to download the hevc codec from…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Farsi fond

Add Farsi fond for users as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base