Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. so rude and stressful...save ur money this is a scam.

I just spent my money on this upgrading this app only to have the same problem exporting my video. I need this video exported in the next few hours, but that doesn't look like it will happen. The fact that there are this many people with the same exact issue is ridiculous. I am looking forward to receiving my refund considering I paid for not a single thing to change. Thank you for your quick response.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Playback takes a while to load

It started for me about a week ago, it takes about 5 seconds to playback a segment, and it's like that everytime I try to use the playback feature. It only started about a week ago though, when I first used the app about 2-3 weeks, the playback was great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trouble with Upgrade

I have just paid and completed an upgrade but even after restarting the app it isn't reflecting my upgrade at all. Please HELP urgently!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have errors importing audio into a project.

The audio (in WAV and mp3 format) imports, but the track skips every couple of seconds. It has worked fine in previous projects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it work

Ended up with this after the license for Premiere elements 14 which I paid for previously was suddenly withdrawn. Really need to edit videos. The Pro version is totally counter intuitive, and the RUSH option simply doesn't launch! I have windows 10 and a strong PC. Unbelievably frustrating waste of time and money. Adobe couldn't be more useless!
    WOW, even signing in to ADOBE through Google is full of bugs, with endless international diversions and log-outs. What a mess for the global user!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Menu display issue

Why are the choices to import a file shortened or unreadable?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't find exported file

After a successful completed render the file does not exist on my gallery to access to publish. I have cc and I have tried to export multiple times.

Using a pixel 4.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i have paid $9.9 to upgrade my account but after 3 video, I can't eport any videos. Please Help

i have tried to sign out and sign in again but it still doesn't work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. crop tool

After using the crop tool, the remaining black part should also get erase

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have adobe premier premium but in PC. Why I do not can use it in my phone?!!!

I have adobe premier premium but in PC. Why I do not can use it in my phone?!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Audio Jingles

It will be very useful to have some presets audio jingles(samples) for the projects!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Possibly you can get the program to work before publishing it. It opens and just continues to buffer for hours. Re installed several times

Get some technicians to fix it, seems to be the best idea.
    Good job I have not paid for premiere.
    I have found a temporary fix for the problem ,...….. Uninstalled it again.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. For Google Admin Console. It's not pushing out through the Google Play store like Adobe Illustrator and like Adobe Creative Cloud. Please he

For Google Admin Console. It's not pushing out through the Google Play store like Adobe Illustrator and like Adobe Creative Cloud. Please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base