Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need option to add more Tracks; NOW IT IS ONLY 3 :( BAD

MUST Need option to add more Tracks ONE ABOVE ANOTHER; NOW IT IS ONLY 3. It is absolutely not sufficient. Lot of free apps in my iPhone does have better option than Adobe Rush but here I pay really high price every year and I don't have better option for my corporate work. Disappointed.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color Adjustment Similar to LR

I’m liking the app so far. I would like to request that we be able to adjust the colors more. It should at least have functionality similar to LR.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This app just takes forever to load!!!

OMG Adobe! I love the fact that you are providing a free app for video editing. However, there's no point of it if it never loads. This is such a slow app. Will it ever fix? NO, NEVER! Even if I redownload it. Please do make it fast. I have a compatible laptop with an SSD and 16gb of RAM. Why is it not working?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Opacity for text

Need some opacity for watermark.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Não há sincronização entre o app e o computador

Não consigo exportar do note para o app do meu celular.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the project editable by other users, using Creative Cloud

I would like the project to be available to other people in my work group. There are two people in my CC license and we would like to access each other Rush projects so if one of us is on a holiday, the other person can still access and edit any project. But we haven't been able to see how to do this. So if I need to edit a video my parter did, I would have to recreate it from scratch!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ストレージの不具合

cc上から全ての動画ファイルを削除しても、アカウントのストレージ空き状況が変化しません。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. An easy way to delete videos captured in this app

I would like to use this app mainly for tiktok. I usually go through many takes before I post. There needs to be a delete last capture button.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix sync issues

A few days ago I bought the Adobe Rush subscription from iPad in the playstore, it also includes the Adobe Rush premium on the laptop and synchronization with my creative cloud, since yesterday this has stopped working on the laptop, I don't syncs or detects that I am premium, even the creative cloud installed on the laptop does not recognize my files and color libraries. If someone can help me I would be so thankful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cannot export video premier crashes

Adobe Premier crashes everytime I attempt to export a video...iPad 11” Pro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mid-level, low use plan

Please have an option between the free/starter version which limits to 3 exports total and the regular plan of $10 per month. I'm tired of all the subscriptions (not only Adobe) for stuff I don't use that regularly. A mid-level "silver" option would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support more video types

I use .mov files which Rush doesn’t support which is kinda annoying

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. premier rush doesnt sync my projects from mobile to desktop and desktop doesnt export projects.

i purchased premier rush through apple but my projects do not sync on desktop and my desktop app does not sync projects or export projects even though both apps on mobile and desktop are connected with same account and internet. upon contacting chat team i was adviced to ask with apple as adobe cant help me with issues on their apps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Canaux audios

Avoir la possibilité de sélectionner un canal audio, gauche par exemple, et pouvoir l'assigner en gauche-droite

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cores nos elementos

Deveria existir a possibilidade de colocar cores diferentes nos elementos do vídeo, para sabermos o que manipular e em qual ordem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Preset pack options

There should be a section showing the pre set packs you can download for your effects in video rather than searching it up

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. to be able to type in how long you want overlays/ subtitles to last for

i want a feature where you are able to type in how many seconds (with milliseconds) you want your title to stay in the video for

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base