Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support more video types

I use .mov files which Rush doesn’t support which is kinda annoying

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. premier rush doesnt sync my projects from mobile to desktop and desktop doesnt export projects.

i purchased premier rush through apple but my projects do not sync on desktop and my desktop app does not sync projects or export projects even though both apps on mobile and desktop are connected with same account and internet. upon contacting chat team i was adviced to ask with apple as adobe cant help me with issues on their apps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Canaux audios

Avoir la possibilité de sélectionner un canal audio, gauche par exemple, et pouvoir l'assigner en gauche-droite

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cores nos elementos

Deveria existir a possibilidade de colocar cores diferentes nos elementos do vídeo, para sabermos o que manipular e em qual ordem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Preset pack options

There should be a section showing the pre set packs you can download for your effects in video rather than searching it up

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. to be able to type in how long you want overlays/ subtitles to last for

i want a feature where you are able to type in how many seconds (with milliseconds) you want your title to stay in the video for

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upload each clip as a separate video for apps with stories. LinkedIn Stories can only be 20 seconds. As a result, I need to chop my videos .

I have a 2 to 3 minute video that I produced for the purpose of a Linked in stories, which can only be 20 seconds total.
    After chopping the video up into 20 second clips, There is no easy way to export each of those clips as a separate video.
    As a result I have to go into the assets area copy the video multiple times and then delete the clips that I don’t want and then manage from there repeat repeat repeat repeat and it’s a time killer.
    What I really want to do is just add the upload…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please include 2.39:1 aspect ratio

Its necessary that you add more aspect ratios like used in cinematic videos
    Please include aspect ratios 2.39:1 for cinematic video editing
    Regards
    Customer

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How can I use my favorite templates?

I have to make basically the same video, with the same intro, outro, music, caption styles, and length several times a week. I saved my intro, outro and all subtitles in my favorite templates, however, when I click on it to add to the video the template looks blank and I cannot use it. Can anyone please help? Solving this would increase my week flow productivity very much!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Overlap two videos at once

For example having a gameplay and then being able to add in a face cam on top or just having one video on top of another.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ストレージに余裕あるのにいっぱい

書き出ししようとしたらストレージに余裕あるのにいっぱいとなる

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Paying but not working

I pay monthly subscription for Adobe Rush on my Samsung galaxy, but now i cant upload any more witch is bad for business.
    I cant update my already updated payment?
    And cant just shift account to pay double and lose my already finished edit videos?

Can i get some help with these problem?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Background blur option and blurred to focused opening

Opening - blurred to focused
    Background blur for subjects (potrait mode)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need an original aspect ratio

I have used some other video editing softwares, and most of them have a lot of aspect ratio options. However, the most helpful one is the ‘original’ aspect ratio. You can at least add a feature to have all the imported photos at their original ratios, so that the video created with all of them automatically gets sized according to the highest length and breadth. This will be easier than having to select individual aspect ratios.
    Hoping to see this in the near future. Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ya no aparecen todos los títulos

No sé porqué ya no me aparecen todas las opciones de Títulos que tenían antes. Ahora solo me aparecen muy pocas.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can't even see the title when I'm typing it

It's just a black screen, among so many other problems I've already run across. I'm so glad I got a trial run so I could know not to buy this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Работа в горизонтальном положении

Когда телефон держишь в горизонтальном положении, двумя руками, удобно оставлять строку возможности редактирования

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. being able to use luts

I bought some luts to use on a video and I am not able to use them on premiere rush. You should add that feature

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multi colour option

Like a colour grading improve in the apps and multi colour option are needed in the app and stablizer also must needed

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base