Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. App Crashes Constantly

This app crashes at every point of the creation/production process. From importing media to making edits to exporting. I'm on Windows 10 and I've got the lastest version of the app installed. It's taken me all day to make a 30 second video and now I can't get it exported because it keeps crashing and freezing.

21 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GPU acceleration!!

this doesn't seem to use GPU acceleration at all. the Windows task manager shows CPU usage pegged at 100% on playback, and no GPU usage at all. even with low quality playback selected, this is slow and hardly usable.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. terrible playback quality

My video won't play without skipping, lagging, repeating the last half second it just played, etc... is it a bug? What's wrong?

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. CHOPPY playback & render.

Both the preview and the rendered video are choppy! Plz help!

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It crashed constantly.

This app doesn’t really work. It crashed 12 times in like 15 minutes. Doing something different every time. It’s sad when a company like adobe “rushes” a product to market. Get it? Rushes?

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improve Performance

I have a pretty good laptop that runs Adobe Premiere CC 19 smoothly, full quality 1080p preview, but i can't play more than 2 seconds of PROXIES in Rush. Terrible and useless. Can't use this software for basically... nothing.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow the ability to reverse a clip

Please allow the app to reverse video clips

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My video clips are not shown really well. There are some green graphic on the video clips.

My video clips are not shown really well. There are some green graphics on the video clips. Please improve the video quality.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Crashes all the time

The Rush keeps crashing all the time. I use it on my IPhone X, 4K 60fps clips
    It crashes almost every 30 seconds and even crashes when I try to save. And I bought the upgrade. But can’t do nothing

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Constant Crashing

The crashing in the program makes it pretty much unusable. It’s a really good app flawed by inadequate basics. Literally crashes every other edit and even just through playback. Only using 1080 30fps on iPhone XS. 4K 60fps and I’d half understand but not at 1080. This desperately needs fixing.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App crashing on a variety of task

Rush can crash up to 10 times an hour and I cannot pinpoint the reason. It’s crashed when trying to zoom in and out on the timeline, when trying to trim or cut a clip, when trying to duplicate a sequence. I think it is useful, but incredibly unstable.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. app crash after editing "big" project

I finish doing a >6min video 480Mb. I can export it to YT and I am happy. I then try to reopen the app and it simply crash, (can not open the app).
    here is video 1 of crashing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLZ0X3JUOXQ
    video 2 of crashing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9P-kdgAWuk

I delete the app from my iphone and reinstall it to make it work.

iphone 8 running ios 12.1.2
    editing 1080p 30fps from osmo pocket.
    All videos are from 10sec to 1min and final video under 7min
    I have 10-20gb free on iphone.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. green and pink video clips

Not sure why but whenever I try to run a project on the PC version and import my files, my video clips are a green and pink garbled mess.

Is there a solution for this?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Is it very laggy

My videos are laggy

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. better ram usage to improve playback on timeline

I have noticed that most of the playback lag in the timeline is during the transition between segments. it also does not load all segments of the timeline into ram. this causes considerable lag as it has to go fetch and load the data into ram rather than keeping all the data in ram. A feature such as setting a ram cap/allowance will maximise the amount of media that can be loaded into ram. Thereby reducing the lag. The cap feature would allow performance tailoring to machines that have more ram but a weaker CPU, as a bonus it should…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Crashes constantly, video jerks and sound not matching up to images

I have tried to get to the forums on my phone and on the computer and it keeps saying that I've been redirected too many times. This is my last try.

I uploaded a video from my Olympus E -M10 Mark II. OS is Windows 10 on an HP EliteDesk. App has crashed several times and when it does work the video is jerky and the sound and images are not syncing up. Super frustrated!!!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix your Playback Lag in IOS

Please fix your Playback Lag in IOS, I was working on a video but the lag is just too painful to watch, please fix it.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base