Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add video stabilization

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

520 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add keyframes support

Add keyframes, animate properties and effects over time.

442 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect)

We love working with Rush, it's simple and straight forward to use. Sure some of the titles are a little limiting so we often add our own.

That said, what Rush is 'crying out for' is a basic Pan & Zoom effect.

I understand Adobe wish to keep this platform simple and intuitive and not turn it into an over complicated monster like Premier Pro, that said it does need a few more toys.

Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect) would make this ideal for us in 'nearly' every way :)

229 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Green screen effect

There are next to no apps available with a functional green screen effect on an iPad. This would help this app stand out from the others.

101 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to add a BLUR

Having a BLUR effect would be nice to end a short clip and allow for text and logos to be placed for a polished look. I really appreciate a "light weight" editor for Instagram posts. I am an Android user so I am eagerly awaiting the Android app!

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Copy/Paste Color Corrections from Clip to Clip

A quick copy/paste of color corrections/effects from one clip to another clip would be helpful.

Saving and managing many color presets will be cumbersome when one look/correction is only necessary for 2 or 3 clips in a project.

Theoretical Example: Project has 12 single clips from 4 different scenes, those 4 scenes each need 2 specific corrections: Means 8 presets in this one project.
    After the 5th Project this would mean i'd have 40 Saved presets, which all would have been easily achieved with less steps by copy&pasting Color Corrections.

Great App though, very much needed. Thanks!

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Top 5 Things We Need In Rush CC

WE NEED FAST AND SLOW DURATION
    I Having been using rush cc for 2 months and it’s very good i love it and i’m going to keep using it but this app has been out for so long and they need to stop playing games and give us
    1. Fast And Slow Durration
    2. Greenscreen Effects
    3. Being Able To Zoom In And Out While The Video Is Playing
    4. Better Quality
    5. More Transitions
    Vote So They See This..Oh And Subscribe To “Drizzymar” On Youtube..

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. controllable zoom in/out and pan transitions

there should be zoom in and out transitions and pan transitions that can be customised in terms of the duration and speed just like the current fade to white transition has.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Blending modes

Like adobe after effects, premier or photoshop, blending modes for layers

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Visual Effects

Myself and I’m sure many others would love some way of doing some simple effects. Muzzle flashes, weather (rain/snow), and maybe some fire, I think, would all be very awesome basic effects that could be packs that we download. If you wanted to charge for some of them you could, but it’s also hard to get some free effects, so some decent free ones would be very, very, appreciated.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Simple effects

Simple effects for transitions but also stabilization would Be great! Thanks!

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More Transitions

We Should Get More & Better Transitions other than the 3 You Guys Are Offering. More Dramatic & Cool & Smooth & Glitch & Flash & Etc Transitions

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I'd like to be able to apply cross dissolves to audio or video tracks individually.

Right now when I want to crossfade audio only, I have to apply the effect to audio and video tracks and then manually delete the video transition.

I'd like to be able to select audio or video only crossfades and apply them.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Anchor Points.

Animating stuff is a key element in video. Anchor Points are necessary to do so.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Video modes

It should have the option of ‘Mode’ in Ae or ‘Blend Mode’ in Pr, where you can choose between normal, disolve, darken... to delete the blacks or the whites. It would be amazing for light leaks and that kind of effects.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need more effect ability

If you download Quik on your phone they have great ways to make a video... only one problem, it's not adobe where I can make better edits. I would love it if you can have effects like mirror playback and other transitions.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support masks when authoring mogrts in Pr

Just found out the hard way that Rush doesn't currently support masks when authoring templates in Premiere Pro. I understand that we can't use effects from the effects panel, but I would assume that masks - being a core part of the effects stack - would be supported.

Can we get support for Pr authored masks in Rush?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base