Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 248 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 85 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it easier to edit titles

Make it easier to edit titles. Let us edit the title in the dropdown menu where you can change the font and stuff. 9/10 the app won’t let me change the title. Very annoying

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add text alignment options

Is it me or am I missing text alignment? I want to left align my titles but that option is missing I think?

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit the Title Text in the Edit Tool

Edit the text of the title in the area where you edit the other features of the title, like text color

Also an easier way to expand length of titles. I like to run mine the full length of the video, as a watermark

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatic subtitles

Many social media platforms are commonly consumed with the sound OFF. It's essential to provide subtitles to enable people to "hear" what we're saying.
    I'd love to see the ability to automatically create subtitles for clips or the whole timeline, just like in Apple's free "Clips" app.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Text/Text Box

Adding a text/text box option so there isn't a need to choose from the title templates and then editing it.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Text Editing

Easier text editing options

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add shapes and opacity

I would like to add shapes and set the opacity to a percent on top of a video. Like a mask, I guess.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Enable import of animated gif

Currently, animated gif is not supported..
    Would be awesome to be able to use animated gif’s with transparency as overlays, titles and un animation/stickers.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hebrew support on titles

The app displays an XXXX instead of Hebrew letters, no matter the font.

Also I would be happy to see support for syncing fonts from the computer, fonts I payed money for. Having the ability to take a font and somehow sync it to mobile would be great!

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow use of SRT and subtitle files

Please allow a prepared SRT file to be imported into the project and burned into the final export (open captions).

I don't know a single piece of software that does this quickly and easily, apart from Handbrake that has no options to edit font or style.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When we change the text style

The text should stay when we change the style

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Movable Titles

It would be helpful if we could move our titles manually on the screen!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please make it easier to copy and paste text

Please make it easier to copy and paste text ! I like how I have to option to enter the text and edit the text in a lager panel like in adobe spark

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3D touch support plz

It's hard to choose the full text or the end of the text when making a title.
    I want to support 3D touch.
    This function is to move the cursor when you press and move the keyboard hard.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Crash when using custom font in iOS

When I install a custom font on my iOS device (using Anyfont with the font as a configuration profile), the font shows up in the title font browser, but doesn't display the text when I select it. Then the app crashes.

When I open the synced project on my Mac, the font is chosen correctly and it works fine. If I make changes on the Mac and go back to iOS, the title still doesn't display and crashes.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve the text i.e title

keypad should be available easily for text editing.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Trying Out Titles - keep my originally entered text

When switching between title styles (iPad app) the original typed up text is deleted, even if i saved as preset. So each time have to re-type again to try "new title looks" on

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base