Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reverse a clip

In line with changing the speed, it would also be nice to be able to reverse a clip so it played backward.

778 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 671 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More transitions

Would love to have more transitions that include masking or fly-ins.

648 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 179 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Still frame / freeze frame

Allow pausing on a particular still frame of the video for a certain duration. This is useful for editing screencasts, explainer videos, etc. Or if you're making a video that will be played as a loop and you want it to pause on the closing image for a moment before restarting...

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Time markers would be nice

A marker function would be extremely useful for splicing and editing raw footage so that you don't have to constantly play back footage to make sure it was cut at the correct time.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rotating video by 90 degrees

Would be nice if we can rotate the video by 90 degrees. Some of my videos shot in landscape on iPhone turn out in portrait mode. I can fix that on my computer but on iPhone too would be nice.

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Horizontally Flip Video

BASIC TO ALL IMAGE and video PROGRAMS IS THE FUNCTION of FLOPPING the file to the reverse image. it's missing

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display Clip Duration

I would really appreciate the ability to say "I want this clip to be exactly 4.6 seconds". I think it is a major oversight to have to either approximate clip length by stretching it, or by subtracting clip length from the entire length of the project to get an idea for how long your clip is.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Edit in landscape mode

I want to be able to rotate my phone and edit in landscape.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Copy and paste

I would like the ability to copy portions of a sequence into another separate project sequence.
    I have a title sequence with music, titles, video clips, and a transition that I need to copy into multiple videos but still have the ability to tweak it if necessary.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add additional video tracks

Please add the ability to add additional video tracks. I layer lots of footage and need to be able to use more than 4 video tracks.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit Keyboard Shortcuts

Have the ability to change/edit/customize the keyboard shortcuts. A function that exists on other Adobe products.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Editing 360 video footage

Given that there is a major focus on 360 video content and so many consumer-friendly 360 cameras readily available (even Premiere Pro CC supports 360 editing), it would be a good add to have it in Premiere Rush.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Right Click!

Right click to bring up shortcuts to save time navigating interface. I cant be the only one who recommended this!

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow two editing modes Gap and Gapless

It would be cool to have two modes where you can edit with gaps in the timeline or without. This would allow me to cut clips and position them elsewhere in the timeline like current editing workflows, but then switch back to a mode where everything is condensed and my movie flows seamlessly. If I use the gap mode to have blank spaces in my clips, I could have the option to convert those gaps to solid color clips.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Video Alpha

I created a logo animation on after effects and the transparent area shows black on iOS but I can see it perfectly on the laptop (OS X).
    Trying to reimport the video on iOS gives an error saying it’s not compatible even if it’s in another project kinda working and perfect on the laptop

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The first video clip links to the first audio clip. Cannot unlink or move video track to another track.

I can't move the first video clip to another track when the first audio clip is linked to it. I wanted the video clip to be 'on top' of the other clips (ie, an image on top of a background).

If I try to delete the video track and add it again, it deletes the separate audio clip as well. I had to delete all clips and re-add them to the timeline manually in the right order.

The linking is not a bad idea for sync reasons (looks like you got it from Final Cut Pro), but just needs an…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Lens distortion correction

Being able to correct lens distortions from Cameras like GoPros

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?