Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I upgraded rush but still unable to upload or share my video

Please rectify the issue else refund money back . Spent so much time creating video . But I spite of paying not able to export it . Please fix issue asap

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Chitra – I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Serious crashing issues!!!

Serious crashing issues! Please look into this!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Joanna,

Sorry Rush is crashing for you. Can you please reach out to our support team and provide details about your your device and steps that led to the crash?

@AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    adobe.ly/rushsupport support forum

Thanks,

Peter

4. I cannot export my video !!

When I want to export my video the app crashing !!! Even if I changed into any other resolution !! I paid for this app and I worked many hours to edit that video and I cannot export it !!! Unfair !! Unprofessional!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

5. Export to device and not a social media platform...

You haven’t fixed it so reposting. I don’t want to EVER post a video to facebook before I’m able to have a copy for myself on my iPad.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rachael,

Rush does save to your Camera Roll first. Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working for you, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

6. Please educate your support professionals

Before purchasing my tablet I chatted with one of your support professionals and they assured me that the Galaxy tab s6 was compatible with Rush. However once receiving my tablet today I was unable to install Rush because my device is incompatible. Absolute ********. Why would they assure me that it was compatible when it is not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Eric,

I’m sorry you were given the wrong information from our support team. I’ll make sure that they are aware of the currently supported devices.

I know it’s too late now but for reference here is the list of currently supported devices for Rush

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html?promoid=VKW3KGBV&mv=other

Thank you for writing in. We’re frequently added more devices to the list.

Best,

Peter

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Crash when exporting

Premiere crash when I try to export my video. I hope they fix this issue asap, I had a deadline that I missed because of this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry Rush crashed during export. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem. We’d be happy to try to help resolve this.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

9. Why don’t I render my video 120mb?

I try my best to do video it’s about 120mb, i cant đến it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Horrible user experience if on your iPhone.

Please use the Splice app for inspiration regarding useability and ease of use. Currently the Rush app is much too cumbersome and difficult to use compared to the Splice app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry you are running into issues exporting in Rush. Can you please reach out to our support team with your device information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem? We’d love to try to help resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Peter

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the trouble Johnny. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

13. I'm new to this.

I'm new to this and got excited when a tutorial started. But I have no idea what it is asking of me. I think it os speaking to me like I know this stuff already.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it able to run for more than 1 minute before crashing

This software needs so much improvement. Everytime I uploaded a video, only 30-45 seconds, the whole thing crashes and deletes my last step. Now that over an hour later I finally have my short video done, it can't even render 15% of the video before it crashes. I literally can't export the video. This app is completely pointless

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow direct communication with customer support for our feedback so we feel like we are being listened to.

I feel like the comments we make don't change anything. Some of these ideas need direct feedback from the company especially if we are all paying monthly now.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Josh,

I appreciate you writing in. I’m sorry if you have not received the support you need. We absolutely try our best to respond to as many users as we can, but I know posts can be missed sometimes. Here are the best channels to reach out to us for
    support/questions:

Adobe support:
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Rush user forums:
    http://adobe.ly/rushsupport
    This is user to user but Adobe folks to look here as well

We want to make sure Rush is not ever getting in the way of you creating.

All the best,

Peter

ps: I’ve set the status to “Not Actionable” only because three’s not a better option. We’ll make sure to take action on being responsive.

16. Green shade

Downloading the Intel driver did NOT remove the green shade on my Dell laptop. However, I went into Device Manager and updated every Intel driver on the listed devices -- top to bottom. Shut everything down, booted, and the shade is gone. LOVE this software!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. transitions are limited to three?

only seeing three transition options in Rush

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Video cannot render

I am trying to export at 5 min video but every time it is about to finish, it tells me that the video failed to render. I am usually able export longer videos, but it won’t work for this one.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. opened video from asset library and entire project was overwritten

I opened the asset library in Rush and opened a clip, when exiting out of the library the entire project was overwritten.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ross,

Would you mind giving us a bit more information so we can understand why you are seeing this issue?

Please use this link. It should only take you a couple of minutes. We can work with you directly to try to resolve this problem.

adobe.ly/rushbug

Thanks,

Peter

20. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base