Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need my video to be lighter

My video is very dark need to lighten it up

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop sucking so bad - Adobe Corporate suckage!

You've been parking on my PC under false pretense!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio Crossfade

crossfade only between audio clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. scale more than 200 percent

Hi!
    When I add FHD video in 4k project, scale is 200.
    And if I need to repair horizon line by rotating, I need to zoom little bit more. Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why do I need to post my videos on major sites instead of my own?

I'd like to simply save my rendered files on my harddrive without posting to your limited choices.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You can save to your local hard drive or Camera Roll/Gallery in Rush.

On Desktop:
    1. Go to Share
    2. Enable “Local” and set your desired location
    3. Select Export

Your video is saved to the set location.

On iOS/Android:
    1. Go to Share
    2. Tap on Export

Your video is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery

Thanks,

Peter

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Functional problems

I had problems since I bought the program, as it closed continuously, first every 5 minutes, then every 3, then every two and now it doesn't let me work even 30 seconds. Is there anything I can do or definitely just cancel the program?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alicia,

I’m really sorry Rush hasn’t been performing well for you. Can you please reach out to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

9. It would be great if it would be possible to export a video from the desktop in the portrate format for IGTV example given.

It would be great if it would be possible to export a video from the desktop in the portrate format for IGTV example given.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it easier please

Why is crashing too much, it is very frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hello yes. I’ve used this app two times and payed my time. It has been taking money and I’ve been trying to contact you guys.

Today I tried to make it useful and use it then it turns out that I’ve “reached my export limit”. So I have been paying for who? If it turns out that I can’t even use it. Please reply.months of money are gone to waste.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Maedacaedy,

Sorry for the trouble. I’m not exactly sure how to help you but please head to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

12. Reporting a bug and cannot find the page.

I have an iPhone XR and the app just crashes. Every minute and a half. It’s frustrating because I was so excited to find a decent video editor. I reloaded I have been paying for an adobe subscription for months and have been seriously disappointed with each of my mobile encounters. It’s been a waste of my money especially because I was over zealous and the layout of this video editor was awesome, so I deleted my previous mobile editor’s and I’m regretting it. Also, I cannot find the report a bug section but it seems like there is one…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. program crashes

this program crashes alot

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We’d love to understand your particular issue better and steps that led to Rush crashing. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

14. Why can you only add music from iTunes this app is useless for anyone that wants to be independent and make their own stuff. Why only iTunes

Allow media from other sources. Or if this is a Apple Music app only then i apologize. I want to use my own music I won’t use this anymore because of this alone and definitely would not recommend it. Sell it as a Apple Music video editor that title fits it perfect

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pim,

I’m sorry Rush has not been running smoothly on your device. Would you mind giving us a bit more information so we can understand why you are seeing these issues?

It should only take you a couple of minutes.

adobe.ly/rushbug

Thanks,

Peter

16. Fade out audio !!!

Please fade for audio channel !!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Changing FPS in Pro Mode Camera

It would be awesome to be able to film in 24p, 25p, 30p 60p and higher frame rates for phones that allow slow motion. This would truly set the camera app apart from the rest on the market. Also some kind of way to create a log file 😉

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4K please we are past 1080p quit playing

Please allow us to export in all file format including 4K we are way past 1080p and if I’m gonna be paying for this app monthly I expect the best experience I love the app it’s easy to use but imagine the disappointment when you’ve finished an entire project and get slapped with 1080p

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the added details, Daniel. That is expected behavior. Automatic will match your sequence settings (in this case 4k) if you want to down res to 1080p you have those options in the dropdown menu.

If there are other settings you want, please create a new request detailing the settings/behavior you’re looking for.

All the best,

Peter

19. Export failed for many times

The app provide 3times for free video exporting. I exported 3 times also can’t save to my phone and can’t share to any social media including YouTube and Facebook. I can’t share my video that edited for days, even can’t export it any more if I don’t upgrade the app. I’m worry about that if I spend and upgrade it I still can’t export any files.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now since there’s been no activity for some time. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

20. Speed Ramp, LUT, Transition

1. Please add speed ramp option where people can ramp up the speed in a specific time frame and also slow down on some point.

2. Add custom LUT support where people can browse or load there favorite LUT and control the intensity. Or add support for 3D Lut android app.

3. Add zoom in/out, whip pan (right, left, clock-wise, anti clock-wise), luma fade and masking transition effects. Or if you can't add it atleast make a way for the editor to custom make it somehow like in premiere pro.

These are some of the common and most used feature…

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nafis,

This is all really great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write in. Unfortunately, it’s difficult for us to track multiple requests when it’s grouped into one.

The good news is, Speed has already been added to Rush, and the pans/zoom and LUT support have their own request. Please add your votes to those.

Thanks again for the feedback and support!

Happy editing,

Peter

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base