Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make available on all Android 9 and up phones at own risk

Instead of carefully testing on all devices before allowing a device to install, just let all users with an Android 9 or 10 phone install it with the warning that it may not work on their device.
    This way many people will be made happy and I am pretty sure it will work on a lot of now unsupported devices without issues, in particular if all on certain identical Snapdragon cpus.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export to Adobe Cloud or Microsoft Stream Directly

I use for work purposes and being able to share to Microsoft Stream or Adobe Creative Cloud is much more useful than to social media or my personal devices (which I use to create).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revert

Precisar ter opção de rever ao, é básico

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Editing screen layout for mobile

I would love to be able to edit my videos on my mobile as I work on the go, but the editing screen on mobile doesnt have the best proportions. Ive tried 3 different mobile models and they all look the same : the project area is too small. In terms of layout of the app on the mobile screen, the project should occupy most of the screen and the editing bar should be a lot smaller. It would be great to have a bigger & wider view of the final work. Is there any way I can manually adjust…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a text messege that you can rotate and add in your vid and move

Add a text messege that you can rotate and move around and is not A TITLE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. loading error

I paid for the annual plan and I can not import pictures from the desktop. could you please improve it as soon as possible

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Blank video

Hi, I have a trial version and have made first project and used 1st option to export. However, it shows completely blank, although the music. I imported it from the iphone, where I previously edited video with InShot applying the music. How this has to be fixed to see the video pictures? The strange thing is that even in first tutorial it shows blank video from the short videos that are already in Premier Rush download version. Why is that blank? Please explain the problem or fix that. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Buggy exported video

Exported videos are buggy. They lag and every now and then there is a black screen for the fraction of a second but long enough to definitely notice.
    Also, exporting takes ages.

OnePlus 7T
    Android 10 (OxygenOs 10 Open Beta 9)
    App version 1.5.45.1027

Video looks fine in the preview

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I cannot add any graphics or titles Jan 2021

I am trying to add graphics and titles and it is not working, it has been like this for nearly 3 months. When you click on the tab, through the the left or right pane and add titles or graphics, it comes up to several vertically stacked grey animated left to right transitions boxes that are in constant repeat and nothing materializes, Can you help? I un-installed and then re in stalled and still nothing. Searched fixes and nothing. Obviously not a pro but complete functionality helps. Much appreciated, thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Preinstalled sound tracks

By preinstalling some tracks like for example für elise and using the Internet to install songs we want

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Copy and paste not working!

Please update the iOS app so you can paste text into titles from another app!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Xiaomi mi 10t pro compatibility

I always used premiere rush, sadly it is incompatible with my new Xiaomi mi 10t pro

Please bring the support for this phone.

Kind regards
    Tristan

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Clip tool on the phone app

To be able to clip sequence into two or more sun sequences on the phone

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Previews for the Overlays

it would be great to get feed back on the Over lay clips before you use them

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Object colour change

It would. Be awesome to be able to change the colour of objects part way through videos, or add realistic moving things e.g spiders

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base