Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inefficient Exporting

Rush needs very simple things added to exporting to make it more efficient, like saving the previous path used to export, use the project name as the default export file name and add custom resolutions or at least more portrait options. I have a UHD portrait video, but cant scale that down to 1080 portrait when exporting. Seems like obvious oversights to the UI.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More music selection

Please add more tracks that we can use within rush. The selection of 10 songs is really slim. 30-40 would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. JKL

Please support JKL navigating. It would make finding the right place to cut so much easier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Still frame export to jpeg

Allow us to export a single frame of a video as a jpeg file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My work isnt syncing

None of my work is syncing to the cloud

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Podrían meter que se pueda hacer zoom lentamente

Que se pueda hacer zoom lentamente

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop making clips disappear!

As I drag clips around, they sometimes make clips close by disappear. Drives me nuts! Please fix.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'd love to see a change case option.

I am doing som copy and paste and it would be swell to be able to change the case without having to retype.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Дублировать проект на iPad Pro

Возможность скопировать проект

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Press and hold clip opens detail edit controls containing key frames for audio levels, speed ramping, opacity

A quick way to expand a clip to inspect and edit key frames by entering “detail edit mode” where, once enabled, key frames could be altered on a per clip or per track basis

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add where we can add video affects to the videos like cinema affects and filters and stuff to the videos

Add where we can add filters to the videos like cinema affects or color over lates and stuff or add mask onto the people in the videos and stuff

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it not crash, freeze, and glitch.

Make it not crash, freeze, and glitch. The audio from the original clip always never syncs up for some reason, so I have to manually go in and sync up the clip that never had a problem until I uploaded into Rush. It also always glitches my clips when I’m editing, making me have to re-import the footage to get rid of Rush’s mistakes. I used to love Adobe products and now I’m looking into venturing to a different platform for everything.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. App should not use "P" key to play, it should use the spacebar.

Keys should use standard editing mapping, not this custom Adobe mapping (using the "P" key).

App should be able to scale better when using an external monitor (since editing videos on a tiny screen isn't the best).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reverse compatibility

I know we are able to edit in rush and send it to Premier but we should also be able to do the reverse. Where we can edit in Premier and then do some touch-ups by sending the premiere project to rush also.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Rush crashes at uploading to the cloud

Can’t edit the video on my computer cause it’s crashing, I am almost a month trying to upload with a very good internet and iPhone 11 Pro Max 500gb I start wonder is not my phone and not the internet. Pls fix that!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enable Copy To Premiere Rush in iOS

Similar to the iOS File manager support request (being able to select content files from the regular folders on the phone) there is a feature that should be enabled to allow the direct push of a source file (video, audio) directly into Premiere Rush. The feature already exits for iMovie so it should be something PR can add.

When viewing a file in a various viewers/programs or even in the file manager there is the ability to click on an icon that looks like an upload feature (box with an arrow pointing up). clicking on this allows the user to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base