Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix iPad crash when selecting font in graphics

iPad version crashes when trying to change font in graphics constantly making it impossible and down right frustrating to use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. resize on multiple images same time

Wish you could turn off the basic resize on multiple images, instead of one at a time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Audio transistions

Being able to do basic audio transistions like fading in and out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Issue Publishing to Youtube

Users are experiencing issues when publishing from Premiere Pro to Youtube, looks like the same known issue with Facebook publishing.
    check here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/exporting-to-youtube-issues/td-p/13108451

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Rush actually work on Samsung phones!

So many functions not working!!! I'm a fluent Premiere user, using Rush for the first time, in heavy consultation with the Adobe Community Support solutions to common problems. On a Samsung S20FE with 8gb RAM and over 40GB of free space. The video assets in my project are less than 500mb. Here's a list of issues:

• Exporting always fails. The film is a minute long, I'm exporting at 720p, and I can't even get past 1%. I've left it for hours, no progress made.

• so apparently the projects need to be fully sync'd before an export can occur. This is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why have my Project Thumbnails been replace with a film strip? When I open the Project, there is nothing there - Please help

fix my projects - some of my projects thumbnails have been replaced with a pic of a film strip - when I open the project, there is nothing there? what's going on???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1440p render mode

you can bring in a 1440p render mode, that would improve a lot and a lot of people need that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want my ex back now with love spell urgent 2022 PRIEST ADE ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need help getting my ex husband back with love spell cast urgent 2022 PRIEST ADE ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow import of ap called quik

Allow import of other movies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Subir la cálidad y variación de exports

Es muy baja la calidad de exportación que ofrece automáticamente, y no hay forma de poder cambiarla. Comprime mucho y baja la calidad de lo grabado con el celular. Hay que ir a una computadora para poder conservar la cálida de lo grabado. 😩

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need a psychic love spell caster to help me bring my ex lover back to me. Email @ mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com ...

I highly recommend this service for those experiencing difficulties trying to restore their relationship/marriage. He is the real deal. you can reach LORD JUMA Email @ mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com

My name is Sarah Walder. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony known to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier, I got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduced me to LORD JUMA.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Join ILLUMINATI Secret Society To Get Off The Poverty Road +27632807647 To Reach The Path of Prosperity now in Gauteng, Johannesburg, Albert

Email us @ naseefbahwan7@gmail.com / Call king +27632807647 HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND UK!FOR MONEY,FAME,WEALTH AND POWER 100%, in Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Uplazi Vereeniging,Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mitchell’s , Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga USA, Sudan North West Northern Cape Western Cape – Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Uganda, Kampala, how to join Illuminati…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Library Media selection

When selecting media from phone library, we only see thumbnail squares with video time-lengths. Can you improve this by adding following features:
    1. Instead of square thumbnails, show thumbnails with the actual aspect ratios. It will help users to see and choose vertically or horizontally composed videos.
    2. Show indicators on the thumbnail if the video is 4K, and/or slow-motion.
    3. Sorting and filtering option for the selection, like dates, media type, vertical/horizontal aspect ratio, etc.
    4. Give ability to select a range of media files by dragging the finger, instead of just the option of tapping one media file…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change your default file locations and lets you set a default for effects or graphics

A simple setting that lets you change your default export location, import location and lets you set a default for effects or graphics

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you provide more title motion graphics and transitions to the ipad version just like the pc version because the ipad version very poor

The ipad version is so poor in effects and transitions although i purchased the premium plan expecting to find out more options but nothing changed so hope we get an update then increase them and enhance the experience on ipad as it is my main device and gain the complete experience of rush through i pad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow auto reframe to work for clips shot on iphone

Auto reframe is an amazing feature, but it doesn't seem to work on videos shot on my iPhone 13 pro which is very frustrating. Works fine if I transfer a gopro clip to my phone but would be super helpful if videos shot on iPhone and imported into the app would be able to use this feature. I'm not sure why this doesn't work?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here