Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support Samsung Tab S6 and Tab S7 +

This is on the phones. Needs to be on tablets too

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Premiere Rush to Samsung Galaxy S20

Add Premiere Rush to Samsung Galaxy S20

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. premiere to rush

Please provide the ability to save/export a PP project as a Rush project. Being able to work on an existing project while on the go is important.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mega cool

Awesome

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Since upgrade, rendering times 4x as long

Any ideas what's causing a massive upscale in rendering times after the recent update to Rush?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding support for Samsung Tab s7+

The Samsung galaxy tab s7 + has plenty of power to run the Rush application, and with 12.4" screen it would be much better to see

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New and smoother overlays

I’d love if there were smoother and new updated overlays such as a wider verity of like and subscribe animations.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Compatibility of Rush to all android devices

As most of the rush users are students they can't afford to buy a highly priced Android phones kindly try to make it compatible for all the Android user with Android version 9 or higher.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Possibility to make audio track mono or panorate left channel only track to right side

I have some videos with a stereo track but only left channel has signal since it is recorded with an external audio interface with only one phantom power mic input that puts the audio of the recording to left side only. Would be great if it would be possible to bounce it to right side too

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Accessing on iPad pro

Hi my name Brian. I am current student at Tarleton state and I am working on a video for my internship with the school’s sport network. I’m trying to make edits, but some of those edits are part of the premium and every time I try to buy it I get the message for the photo I attached. Is there a way for me to access the premium to my iPad Pro?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Making the premium on premiere rush available for the iPad pro

Hi Adobe, my name is Brian I am a current student at Tarleton State university. I am currently working on a project for my internship with the school’s new sports network. I’m normally working on the go so I’m using premiere rush on my IPad Pro. when I try to buy the premium it says that the product price could not be fetched. And some of the features that are included in the premium I would love to use. Is there a way for me to get the premium features on my iPad? Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Making the premium on premiere rush available for the iPad pro

Hi Adobe, my name is Brian I am a current student at Tarleton State university. I am currently working on a project for my internship with the school’s new sports network. I’m normally working on the go so I’m using premiere rush on my IPad Pro. when I try to buy the premium it says that the product price could not be fetched. And some of the features that are included in the premium I would love to use. Is there a way for me to get the premium features on my iPad? Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Making the premium on premiere rush available for the iPad pro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Making the premium on premiere rush available for the iPad pro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Musik unter o-tönen ein und ausblenden

Wir würden gern Musik unter Interviewtönen absenken.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio Problems

I get distortion from audio. Voice sounds robotic. Can't fathom why. It plays normally in other formats.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A71 SUPPORT

please support a71 for adobe rush. PLEASE !!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base