Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER 2022 DR CHRIST CALL/WAT: +2348111123690 EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR CHRIST: CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348111123690 OR EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM DR CHRIST IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE.

Hello everyone my name is BRENDA LIAM i want to give a testimony to the Gods of DR CHRIST for helping me to get my ex back. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Husband, my Husband started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. ADOBE BAD

ADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ödediğim aboneliğe ücret talebi

faziletakarcay@hotmail.com yıllık ödediğim ücreti yeni videomda yeniden talep etmekte, çözülüp tarafıma dönülmesini istiyorum

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A way to group and organize my projects

Group multiple video projects into a folder to keep client content separated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 things: just make it possible to make still image from a video and have a some black to insert

2 things: just make it possible to make still image from a video and have a some black blank to insert

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Auto select velocity when needed

Auto selecting velocity is needed! This will be very useful as there are some people who maybe not used to velocity, so this would be a great idea!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Top Free Movie Apps Download

If you have an Android phone, https://pokiapp.com/ you can download a lot of movies for free. There are some apps that are worth downloading, and you should check them out before you download them. Listed below are some of the top ones. There are many more, but these five are the most popular among the masses. So, which one is the best? Read on to find out! Despite the competition, these apps offer a wide variety of features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my hus

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962
    I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Premier pro 2022 .mogrts work with premiere Rush

Make Premier pro 2022 .mogrts work with premiere Rush. I need to have PremPro 2021 installed to create them. yawn.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my render freezes in spite of spec ok comp

intel nuc core i5 with ample RAM and room on D:/ drive

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Chose which yext to edit bot not double tap

Ability to chose Wich text you want to edit, but not double tap, becousar some tiltes have two twxt, one over other!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enter or type specific pixel size in addition to the slider

I like to use custom anamorphic sizes for wide frame video. It is "EXTREMELY" difficult using the slider when requiring a specific value. It may take 3-5 min for one frame. When you are adjusting specific resolution sizes for a lot of frames, the effort is horrific. Sometimes you have to ask if Adobe uses their product. This should not be a feature request, it should be there now. Simply upload a few clips and attempt to make all clips 1920x816 using the slider and tell me if you like the experience. Come on guys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Retain saved videos

Keep my videos in my account instead of elsewhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Rush alters the sound

Rush plays back the audio from Filmic in lower pitch and slower. Here is the video https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mqcr34q59KyMPJ3B8

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE 2022/2023 DR CHRIST. EMAIL:{LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM/+2348111123690}

PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR CHRIST: CALL/WHATSAPP: {+2348111123690 OR EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM} IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE..

Hello everyone my name is BRENDA LIAM i want to give a testimony to the Gods of DR CHRIST for helping me to get my ex back. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. GREAT AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK MY EX LOVER DR CHRIST. CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348111123690 .EMAIL:LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM

PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR CHRIST: CALL/WHATSAPP: {+2348111123690 OR EMAIL: LIGHTERDAYSENT@GMAIL.COM} IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE..

Hello everyone my name is BRENDA LIAM i want to give a testimony to the Gods of DR CHRIST for helping me to get my ex back. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base