Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import pictures/videos from google drive

We should be able to import our pictures/videos from google drive

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create folders

Create and organize folders/albums, so that I can manage my videos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. exporting titels from my library doesn't work

why can I suddenly stop using animated titles that I have in my library? I can place them in my rush project, but then it is not possible to export the video. the export starts running but after a few minutes it stops and stops. When I remove the titles I can export the video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Video exporting

Speed up exporting time - I have been working on trying to export my video for the last 2 days now. I cleaned up my computer reinstalled the program, restarted my computer and updated it and it still is slow as malasis
    My video is less than 20 minutes long

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow to share things on whatsapp

Why don't you allow to share vids on WhatsApp

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ERROR IMPORTING MOVIE

I am trying to render a move of 3 mins and the size is 122 mb. The render is showing an error- GPU Render Error, Unable to process frame.

Please let me know how this can be fixed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a save to device feature

It would save your video to your device so you could watch it without being on the internet.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add the SD card saving option

Some videos can take a lot of storage. So I believe there should be an option in the adjustment that allows you to set up my phone external SD card as a saving point. That way we work with more flexibility. Lets say i record a video with the app and if this option was a thing then all we have to do once we finish editing we can instantly pass it or edit it since the Sd Card can be removed and used on another device.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere Rush v1.5.44 (build 69) does not display video after render/export

Premiere Rush
    v1.5.44 (build 69) does not display video after render/export

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Music/sfx option idea

You guys could add an option where we can upload our own downloaded sounds from our device(music/sfx)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. TURN OFF THE AUTOMATIC PAN ZOOM

TURN OFF THE AUTOMATIC PAN ZOOM

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add video footage library

To add video stock

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need fancy transitions

Now options are too poor
    Light leaks, film, glitches.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Erro ao carregar stories

Meu Rush não aceita que eu use vídeos usados nos meus stories do Instagram. Antigamente aceitava. Estou tendo que usar outro app para criar vídeos.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop crashing

Stop it from crashing on rendering absolutely awful. I even have a high end editing machine and Rush brings it to it's knees.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Copy videos

My idea is we can copy videos from youtube, because i want to copy my videos so i can edit them on the pp app on phone .

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It seems the app not compatible on my android phone..🥺

I can choose the photo or video to create a new project but when I'll start editing, the selected photos and videos is not visible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. fix

Hello , I had hours footage and I cut it to 7 mins but when I go to render it. It says I have hours to footage when I only have 7 mins of footage. fit it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fix

Hello , I had hours footage and I cut it to 7 mins but when I go to render it. It says I have hours to footage when I only have 7 mins of footage. fit it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base