Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display clip length while resizing

When I am resizing a clip on iPad Pro, it would be nice to see the clip’s length update in real-time somewhere. I’m timing my clips to music and need to have my clips at a precise length
    iPad Pro iOS 13

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it so that when recording V.O. you can still hear the audio on other tracks if you want

When you record VO other tracks are muted. Sometimes I want to hear what's happening in other tracks. Maybe just make it so you can toggle the mute off when recording

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add visual illustrations

there should be options to add illustrations like arrows or lines for the mobile app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Making layers so i can have a audio playing with a vid3o cause im not voice recording it

Making layers so i can have a audio playing with a video cause im not voice

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A lot more effects and transitions

I’m on my apple iPhone and I’m trying to make a somewhat advanced video For my YouTube channel. Considering this is Adobe I thought this would be a good app. I am satisfied with it, however the effects and transitions, etc. are very limited and am unhappy with that.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add an extract audio button

The button will let us extract audio from our videos into the video that we are editing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Group/Ungroup clips

Grouping clips together, so we don’t have to use the ‘select multiple’ every time we want to move a few videos that are arranged perfectly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support on OnePlus 8pro

Support on OnePlus 8pro asapppp!!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Low-res previews during edit

I have found that when editing a mixture of phone and GoPro clips, as soon as I go onto a GoPro clip the app crashes or I will have to be very patient with it. If it is possible to run a low-res version while editing to maintain a good speed while editing on my phone, that'd be ideal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Decepción.

Realmente una decepción. Me pase horas editando un video para que cuando AL FIN LO TERMINO me dice que para exportar tengo que comprar. MAL MUY MAL! DESINSTALADA!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Realme X2 with Android 10 is not suppprt this app..

Using Realme device but this app is not available for Realme. Make it available. So many have this issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. プレミアラッシュのオーディオタイプ(検出)について

プレミアラッシュのオーディオタイプ(検出)について、自動的にONにしないでほしいです。ノイズが余計にひどくなっており、動画ごとにOFFにするのが大変なので…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More control in color correction

I've been using mobile apps as Lr Mobile and Rush, some of the work I've been doing lately requires to be edited right on location, and this apps have been a great help. But as Lr is very powerful as it is, Rush could be a bit more. Could be handy to have more control in color correction, like curves, shadow/highlight tint, Import color presets or luts, maybe Lr presets even. Or maybe an option to activate a more pro color panel similar to Lumetri.
    Another thing, speed ramps and key frames, being able to scale in or scale out…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change faces

Change people's faces

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Samsung note 20 Rush compatibility

Please expand RUSH to the new note 20 lineup. The hardware power of this device is why i got it, to be able to edit videos on the fly and now its not working. 😔

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No puedo abrir el proyecto que realice es muy importante te para mi

No puedo abrir el proyecto que realice dice que no se ha podido abrir el proyecto qué pasó debo de seguir gracias !!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base