Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pills To Gain Weight in Hips, ******, Legs and Buttocks Enlargement Pills and Cream ☎ +27738769823® 10X Botcho Cream Yodi Pills Capsules B12

Pills To Gain Weight in Hips, ***, Legs and Buttocks Enlargement Pills and Cream ☎ +27738769823® 10X Botcho Cream Yodi Pills Capsules B12
    These are the world’s Top rated hips enlargement pills, natural *
    ** enlargement pills and buttocks enlargement pills that work naturally. Use Mufti’s Bexx, Yodi pills and Botcho cream and become real curvy. Breasts, hips and bums enlargement products consist of ingredients from Jamaica, a proprietary blend of herbs and exotic plant extracts from Africa and Australia that have been proven to increase hips, breasts and buttocks sizes without special food, exercise, surgery or injection but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Botcho Cream® and Yodi Pills® ☎ +27738769823® Best Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills™ and Cream™ Before and After Testimonial Results Pictures

Botcho Cream® and Yodi Pills® ☎ +27738769823® Best Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills™ and Cream™ Before and After Testimonial Results Pictures Reviews

If you are not seeing results or changes then you are definitely using some fake products and the only person that will help you is Mufti +27738769823™ the genuine supplier of the original Yodi pills, Botcho cream and Bexx. I have been scammed twice before but when I saw testimonies and several Mufti’s Yodi pills reviews about Mufti’s products +27738769823 and all the people that had used them and they all gave Mufti’s Yodi pills before and after…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Breasts Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills® and Cream® +27738769823® Original Yodi pills® Botcho Cream® Before and After Pictures Testimonials

Breasts Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills® and Cream® +27738769823® Original Yodi pills® Botcho Cream® Before and After Pictures Testimonials Reviews
    . +27738769823 Breasts, hips and bums enlargement Pills and Cream. We now bring you real natural effective health products made in Africa from various herbs and exotic trees. Africa is one of the world’s leading continents in bio-active research for natural safe products which do not use hormonal pesticides as many others do. With epidemic diseases out of control because of the reliance on synthetic pesticides instead of real natural antimicrobials Africa gives you the best of nature’s gifts in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Length presets

Should have length preset like 30s, 60s, 3m, & 5m. This make speed the editing process to make compatible with current social media. Rather than need for trimming. Of course current style of trimming is great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mobile Shortcut Interface

I found myself trying to perform simple actions to produce specific results. If you provided these in the interface for users, I believe it would increase productivity & efficiency.

Readjusting position of video - (1) Double tapping the view of the video in the monitor for position selection. (2) Once activated, using fingers to move image left, right, up, down, and pinch zoom in/out to adjust the edited view of the image. (3) Double Tap to exit.

Cutting within a clip - (1) Tap the clip you desire to create a cut in. (2) Touch & hold down where you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make an app for S22 Samsung Android

Your foolish, uneducated support team had me delete Rush from my phone, only for me to discover it is not supported on S22. I have now lost priceless creative content and am without a tool to edit. I cannot believe the irresponsibility of your so-called creative company, leaving half the people on the planet who don't need garbage iphones to pay for something they cannot access. this is ridiculous.

you need to create a Rush app for S22 YESTERDAY.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Plane to sphere

I am making 360 videos and need more support

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. doesn't export and constantly crashes

extremely buggy 1/10 rate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348151806720 / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster

Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to have an audio fader for the clips

Add the function to fade an audio on a clip. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Transition Time to 1 seconds

The time by the system set it default to 0.5 seconds. However the low we can make it to 0.20 seconds. Would you plz add feature to make it to 0.10 seconds. Thanks you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Audio from prerecorded videos not playing when videos imported

When I upload a video, the audio does not play, even if I unlink the audio and video, exit and restart the app, the audio still doesn’t play

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. +27695222391 IN KUWAIT,SWEDEN,SUDAN,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL CALL+27695222391 U SA

+27695222391 IN KUWAIT,SWEDEN,SUDAN,HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL CALL+27695222391 U SA Katlehong Soweto Pretoria Centurion Mamelodi Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town
    Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park
    Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mitchell's Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
    Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg
    Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington
    Welcome Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
    North West Northern Cape Western Cape Gauteng KwaZulu- Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
    North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Uganda, Kampala, how to join Illuminati in Australia, Tunisia,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ~@PRETORIA@+27695222391 Number 1 Glutathione & Kojic Acid Skin Lightening Cream in Vereeniging, Orange Farm Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Ra

~@PRETORIA@+27695222391 De Number 1 Glutathione & Kojic Acid Skin Lightening Cream in Vereeniging, Orange Farm Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza

Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Hammanskraal Refilwe ZithobeniberbukuberburkummurburkUmbersmultimagin Kummisag Kibiswi PERMANENT SKIN LIGHTENING+27695222391 IN PRETORIA SKIN LIGHTENING PILLS & CREAM IN JOHANNESBURG SKIN BLEACHING & BLACK SPOTS REMOVAL IN SPRINGS SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP IN RANDFONTEIN SKIN LIGHTENING CREAM IN SOWETO SKIN LIGHTENING INJECTION IN JOHANNESBURG SKI N…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. @100% @+27695222391@ Best ***** Enlargement Cream Stronger and healthy,Harder erection,Increase sex drive ,*********** control,Increased g

@100% @+27695222391@ Best ***** Enlargement Cream Stronger and healthy,Harder erection,Increase sex drive ,*********** control,Increased growth ,length size,***** enlargement cream, in Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza
    Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg.enlargement sex cream, cream for ***** enlargement, male ***** enlargement cream, cream for erection **, erectile dysfunction, men’s cream, ** size, ***** thickening cream, make more rounds, Control early ********, Make more rounds, increase your sex

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. @USA!!3 BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27695222391 FOR CLEANING BLACK BANK NOTES

@USA!!3 BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27695222391 FOR CLEANING BLACK BANK NOTES ,WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY CURRENCY NOTES.
    We supply the latest automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills.
    The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL on the market for cleaning Anti breeze bank notes, defaced…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. AFRICA,EUROPE!!! +27695222391, BEST SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,

AFRICA,EUROPE!!!@+27695222391, BEST SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,`

SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES +27695222391AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL: +27695222391.BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY | Activation Powder )) +27695222391 in Oman, Pakistan, South africa ,Namibia ,Swaziland,Zambia,Lenasia , Lawley , Protea Glen , Chiawelo , Protea North , Zakariyya Park

We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27695222391;+27695222391

Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27695222391 ssd solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell ssd chemical solution used…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base