Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Luts, keyframes, stabilization and add music, lots of music and lower the price!!

The ability to use luts and keyframes.
    Add stabilization and also music, lots of music.
    All video editing apps on the iPad have the same big shortage;
    They add only a few pieces of music and if you want more you have to pay.
    If you guys want to be the best editing software on the iPad, then add lots of free music!
    And for g*d sake, lower the price.
    Even if you are going to be as good as LumaFusion, then still LF is better because of the price.

22 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VOB support

Can we please have VOB support?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Framerate and preset

I think if rush have an option to add presets from lightroom and change the framerate of the video, it will definitely be way better. Will it get these features?

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Asset File Naming?

Shoot and edit on your phone. Assets get uploaded automatically to you Adobe folder so that minutes later you can open Rush on your laptop and finish editing. LOVE IT!

I need to start deleting captured videos off of my phone 'cuz it's eating up space. Videos are pushed to YouTube - DONE! Time to start archiving. File them all away so I can continue quickly creating....

I want to quickly off-line and archive everything to a hard drive. I go to Assets folder in Adobe cloud folder and see the attached.

Really? Why can't the folders in the Adobe…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Blur effect for faces

I think there is already this feature on pro, would like to see on iOS

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. At least catch up to LumaFusion

1- allow to add media to selected track
    2- speed changes
    3- us adobe stock like storyblocks.. maybe we subscribe and get to use stock footage and music and sfx etc.

To name a few
    But a very good start ..also update frequently

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. disable a clip on the timeline

We frequently stack clip options on the timeline and then disable them. This way we can turn them off or on to give our customer an option while previewing footage with them. This could easily be done with a long press of the clip and added to the menu.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug1- images turn red, you have to close and open it again.

Please add capability to customize styles once you choose one.
    You can not do left align, right align, enlarge the size of shape or change the shape... Powerpoint is much flexible.
    Also, like the Edit function you have 3 places but when you select it one of them does not do anything....need to improve the layout. You have top,right, left, bottom left.... all over the screen layout.... You don't save function very clear....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don’t move the timeline when you select a clip

If you set your timeline maker at a specific spot then click on a clip it moves the timeline. I don’t want the time to change because I need to select clips to shorten them so they snap to the timeline marker. This is required to sync clips to music on a beat.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Maintain 5.1 (surround) audio, instead of offering only stereo as Share option

I often have clips with surround (5.1) audio, and after editing, the only option is to output in Mono or Stereo. Please maintain the surround sound!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I can't import PNG files, Rush only identifies video files

Windows 10, 16 Gb RAM, 1Tb hard drive.

I imported PNG files yesterday, but today the media browser can only find video files on my hard drive. I haven't changed any settings.
    Also, sometimes when I select the C: drive, the media browser won't scroll. Is this a common issue, and how do I fix it, I need to import still images.
    Thanks.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. By putting more options in it. Way more

Well in think this needs Some approvement. Maybe you can check the app “quick”. If you put all that options in it it is great!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Video Alpha

I created a logo animation on after effects and the transparent area shows black on iOS but I can see it perfectly on the laptop (OS X).
    Trying to reimport the video on iOS gives an error saying it’s not compatible even if it’s in another project kinda working and perfect on the laptop

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. video thumbnails on iOS

I can see thumbnails on my laptop but they are not on iOS. Very hard to pick the right one.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base