Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd like to be able to apply cross dissolves to audio or video tracks individually.

Right now when I want to crossfade audio only, I have to apply the effect to audio and video tracks and then manually delete the video transition.

I'd like to be able to select audio or video only crossfades and apply them.

8 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug: Title background white while editing but should be black

Worked fine for my first project but when I added a title to a new project, I was unable to see what I'm typing in edit mode because the background is white even though it should be black

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Getting started very confusing - Create button is ghosted

Very confusing getting started. Create button is ghosted - there is no menu item to get you started.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rush cc or giving a good reputation to Adobe , reason I say this is because after publishing (not even talking to social media) to a laptop

After publishing to social media FB or YouTube seems your video was recorded from a mobile phone from the early 2000, the image quality is just like a tape......
    After publishing to a laptop the same video the image quality is good but the sound don’t match . Is faster than the image??? How can this be?
    Please fix this or advise how to fix else don’t really worth even it is for free..... (i’am using paid version but really not keen to renew after this month)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Videos importing small

When I import multiple video clips, the middle video clips look like the attached screenshot.they import small. The beginning and end clips are full size. The middle are small. I even tried attaching it to the same project again individually and it imports small. If I take one of the small clips and import one on a new project, it imports full quality.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Speed up audio media import. 1 hour to library Sync is too slow when editing

When purchasing & download a SOMs in Apple Music it takes 1 hr + to see media available in Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Access to CC Library

Can we get full access to the CC Library to place color, logos, graphics, images, videos and etc.. not just Motion Graphics templates (.mogrt).

Thank you

38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. adding accents

using Spanish words sometimes require accents. unable to add accents to words in Rush

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rotating video by 90 degrees

Would be nice if we can rotate the video by 90 degrees. Some of my videos shot in landscape on iPhone turn out in portrait mode. I can fix that on my computer but on iPhone too would be nice.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. GPU acceleration!!

this doesn't seem to use GPU acceleration at all. the Windows task manager shows CPU usage pegged at 100% on playback, and no GPU usage at all. even with low quality playback selected, this is slow and hardly usable.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom export options for resolution and frame rate

For something you’re charging a subscription price, there should be no limits for things like frame rates, formats, and quality for exports. I should be able to export 4K at 60 frames. Or 1080p at 24 frames. If I’m paying monthly, there shouldn’t be any restrictions on what I wanna export it to. For example, automatic might allow a 23.9 export because that’s the Canon frame rate. Whereas I want to export it to 24p.

56 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Panning in portrait mode

It would be great if in portrait mode we can do a panning/moving effect to a landscape video/photo to show more actions in such a limited "insta" format.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support panning and balancing audio

Seems like Rush mixes all of the audio in the timeline together ignoring the source panning. Is this correct? Can this be overridden? There should choices about this in the audio panel

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create graphic objects like text boxes

Creating graphic objects like text boxes - can you do this? Don't see how.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Drag and drop video file to create a new project (instead of having to navigate to the folder first)

In Premier Pro, I like the fact that you can drag and drop a video file (at the resolution you wish the sequence to be) into the timeline to start. Rush requires navigating the the folder with the video file(s) which is slower than drag and drop.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Acceleration, deceleration and animation

Add acceleration and deceleration for video, as well as add the function of objects animation

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base