Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a feature to loop gifs and clips.

I want a gif to play through the course of the video. I don't want to have to duplicate it for example if I have a youtube logo.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Meh

It’s ok....not really an on the road editor. It feels cumbersome even to someone who is a user of premiere for 15 years.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Problem when rendering

Not working for me at stage of sharing. It stays freeze and never finish the process. Even more, seems that freezes in the beginning

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ios版の不具合

ios版 時々映像が止まります音声が途切れます 一番右下のアイコンの機能がわかりません スローモーション機能がわかりません 購入したいのですがらこのままならimovieの方が良いです

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More titles

Some more titles samples needed

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ISO Presets

When one sets an ISO slider and exits the app or turns the phone the ISO changes from what one set it to. It would be nice if the user could have a preset so that the ISO does not change from what the user set it to originally.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Upgrade

I upgraded but still cannot export it says the app is not available

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make it to where I can keep the audio on the main channel when I load in new video clips.

I might want to use the audio I’ve already placed on the timeline but cover it with other video.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Clip going red!

I created a video using I-phone footage, in Rush on my i-phone. I then continued to work on the project on my i-Mac.

One of the clips, which was 'airdropped' from another i-phone, keeps going totally red when editing, even when simply moving the playhead. Other clips that have been 'airdropped' seem fine.
    All software is up to date.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It wont render

I have a 2018 iPad Pro 11. It wont render att all it just crashes. It stopps when its alfway finishen. Very disapointed. I tried rendering on my computer instead bit my Project would not even launch in primere PRO. I tried rush on PC and after a While my project finally opened. After resyncing the project, i rendered it on pc and all sound effects where gone. Now I am really mad. Please fix this. I tried and I tried for hours but noting worked. Please inform me when this is getting fixed

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to set proxy sizes

Would be nice if we can decide what resolution/bitrate/size the generated proxy is gonna be. Sometimes when I'm travelling and when the hotel's wifi speed is not so decent, it is really frustrating to see that the footages can't get synced overnight and I cannot edit with my phone while I'm on the subway/bus/in queue for food.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add video screenshot

it would save tons of time if while using the rush adobe program we could screenshot the video we are editing. instead lof pressing the windows key and the prt screen key.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Access all versions of a file

Be able to save different clips / stages of a video. Once I export one version, it compresses the layers. This would really help for editing!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There is no audio on mobile

Why is there no audio on mobile???

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base