Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Importing and exporting to external hard drives on iPad Air and Pro

Well, this is for both importing and exporting videos. But, can you add support for accessing the Files app on iPadOS and allowing users to import videos that are on external hard drives, as well as support for exporting videos onto external hard drives, instead of directly exporting to photos, then having to share the file onto the drive, then delete the video in camera roll, and then delete it from the deleted folder. Please and thank you! <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. メディアを選択しなくてもプロジェクトを作成できるようにしてほしい。

メディアを選択しなくてもプロジェクトを作成できるようにしてほしい。
    もしくは、メディア選択画面で、ドラッグアンドドロップでメディアを追加できるようにしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Top Leading Lost Love Spell Caster +27603493288 Rossland, Salmon Arm, Surrey, Terrace, Trail, Vancouver, Vernon, Victoria, White Rock, Willi

PSYCHIC WAVA IS A POWERFUL PSYCHIC SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP +27603493288 /TRADITIONAL HEALER AND CLAIRVOYANT USING NATIVE DIVINE SPIRITUAL HEALING ANALYZE USES ABILITY TO TUNE INTO MOST RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS AND FOCUSES ON THE EMOTIONS RELATED IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE READING, LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER, MONEY SPELLS, LOST LOVE SPELLS MANITOBA, NEW BRUNSWICK, ASTROLOGY, SPELL CASTER, LOVE SPELLS CASTER MARRIAGE SPELLS, USA SPELLS CASTER, ANCIENT MAGIC SPELLS IN LONDON, ATTRACTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, MAGIC RINGS, PSYCHIC READER IN ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, BINDING SPELLS IN AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY, SPIRITUAL HEALER, SUCCESS SPELLS, BARRENNESS PROBLEMS, PROMOTION SPELLS, DIVORCE SPELLS, COURT CASES, BANISHING…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Money spells to make you rich and powerful+27604202010

Powerful Money spells can help you obtain for financial freedom CELL +27604202010 Online Money Spell to make you prosper IN Estonia- Finland -France- Germany-Ireland
    Powerful Money Spells That Work, If the following words seem to be coming from your mouth, then this may be the service you've been looking for: "I need to improve my financial situation, and I need to do it immediately. Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow. Today!" Here is what this remarkable spell could bring you. Cash in your pocket so you don't have to scrimp for every penny. Enough money to make you independent,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Money spells to make you rich and powerful+27604202010

Powerful Money spells can help you obtain for financial freedom CELL +27604202010 Online Money Spell to make you prosper IN Estonia- Finland -France- Germany-Ireland
    Powerful Money Spells That Work, If the following words seem to be coming from your mouth, then this may be the service you've been looking for: "I need to improve my financial situation, and I need to do it immediately. Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow. Today!" Here is what this remarkable spell could bring you. Cash in your pocket so you don't have to scrimp for every penny. Enough money to make you independent,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Premiere Rush Crashes on iPhone

The app is useless now. It crashes as soon as I try to create a new file and add media. Every single time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 공유 안됨

아니 컴퓨터 하기 있는데 영상 울리려고 했는데 안됨

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Universal Ssd Solution And Activation Powder for sale in South Africa ☎ +27735257866 Zambia Zimbabwe Botswana Lesotho Namibia Qatar Egypt UK

We are specialized in chemistry for anti-breeze bank notes. We also do chemicals melting and recovering of all type of bad money from black to white. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline, S.S.D. Chemical solution, castro x oxide, A4, And many other activation powder. About SSD solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of ssd automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money and defaced money and stained bank notes with anti -breeze quality. The SSD solution in its full range…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need to be able to change dispaly time for still images

need to be able to set timeframe for still images when creating slideshows...it seems random which is really annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. FERTILITY SPELLS FOR MEN, WOMEN +256783573282 PREGNANCY SPELLS AUSTRIA, Norway, AUSTRALIA, UAE, USA, UK, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AFRICA,

FERTILITY SPELLS FOR MEN, WOMEN +256783573282 PREGNANCY SPELLS AUSTRIA, Norway, AUSTRALIA, UAE, USA, UK, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, SWAZILAND, CANADAUK USA AUSTRIA AUSTRALIA , Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Europe, USA, Finland, Miami, Sedona, Philadelphia, Phoenix,
    Pregnancy Spells: Spells to Help You Get Pregnant Fast+256783573282 Germany, Hong kong,Kuwait, Malaysia, Singapore,
    HOW TO CONCIEVE FERTILITY SPELLS +256783573282 PREGNANCY SPELLS TO GET PREGNANT AUSTRALIA, CANADA, DUBAI Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Europe, USA, Finland, Miami, Sedona, Philadelphia, Phoenix,
    Fertility spells +256783573282 Pregnancy Spells to Give Birth Pregnancy Spells & Rituals USA UK LONDON

Infertility Herbal Healing Spells To Get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make imported photos look smoother

So I imported a photo that had about 1/3 of the screen, like in comic books and graphic novels. The photo came out with dashed lines except for the top and bottom bottom lines on each photo i imported that had 1/3 of the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rush didn´t import my video properly

when I play my file (.mp4) on Quicktime or any other player, it runs perfectly. As soon as i import it to ¨Premiere Rush¨ The audio slows down. Funny enough, the video still has the original lenght (55 min 59 secs). I confirmed that the playback speed slide is on 100. Actually, I tried sliding it up to 200%, and the audio started sounding about right, but the video was sped up. Non sense. I work with premier pro, with sony vegas, final cut, so I am not a rookie.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Comment faire une sonnerie gratuite pour votre iPhone

Il existe de nombreuses options https://sonnerietelephone.com/ disponibles pour une sonnerie gratuite. Heureusement, plusieurs options de logiciels de fabrication de sonneries gratuites sont disponibles. Ceux-ci incluent Audacity, un éditeur audio open source qui peut convertir et exporter une variété de fichiers audio, y compris WAV, MP3, OGG et AIFF. Cet outil gratuit vous permet d'importer et de couper des fichiers audio, ce qui leur a ajouté des effets de sonnerie. Il existe de nombreuses façons de faire une sonnerie gratuite, donc il y a quelque chose pour tout le monde.

Tuunes est une excellente ressource pour les sonneries iPhone, offrant la…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto-stitch clips direct from camera producing 1 long clip

Similar to Filmic Pro
    OR ‘pause record’ In camera, again creating one long clip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CALL +27839746943 For Forever Spiritual Magic Ring And Wallet For Money&Power Africa,America, Asia ,Arabia, Australian And Europe S Africa

CALL +27839746943 For Forever Spiritual Magic Ring And Wallet For Money&Power Africa,America, Asia ,Arabia, Australian And Europe
    South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, , Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe to Spiritual forces to protect your life contained in a magic ring for protection. Protect your self from evil forces, bad spirits, and negative energies. Protect yourself from your enemies, hexes, curses and revenge spells using powerful protection magic ring to shield you from all harm
    From From New York, New York Los Angeles, California Chicago, Illinois Houston, Texas Phoenix, Arizona Philadelphia, Pennsylvania San Antonio, Texas San Diego, California Dallas,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show the dates on the iPad of the files you import

Why note the dates and file information of the files you've imported and going to import.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ##@##elite Potassium cyanide (kcn) +27719247950 +256789125443 jwh 018 jwh-018 spray for sale jwh-018 e liquid Az 037 6cladba 5fmdp 4fdck He

##@##elite Potassium cyanide (kcn) +27719247950 +256789125443 jwh 018 jwh-018 spray for sale jwh-018 e liquid Az 037 6cladba 5fmdp 4fdck Hep A-pihp 40064-34-4 1451-82-7 adbb eutylone Sell Etizolam powder cars 5cladb MCPEP Sgt78 6cl-adb-b stronger product ADBB adbb newest chemical in in gabolon francistown Kweneng Molepolole Maun Mahalapye Selibe Phikwe Serowe Kanye Mochudi Lobatse Tshabong Kasane Ghanzi Ramotswa Masunga Sowa Town Jwaneng South Africa Pretoria, Johannesburg cape town, Durban, rastenburg in Bomdilasave Pure Potassium cyanide (kcn) at cheap price +256789125443 Bulk stock 1, 4-Butanediol (BDO) and Gamma-Butyrolactone view phone in south africa pretoria, Johannesburg cape town, Durban, rastenburg providing a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Media type not supported

When I use Premiere Rush (Version 2.2) on my iPhone (iOs 15,4,1) I very often get the message 'mediatype not supported'... RAW's edited in PS on pc and stored as JPEG.
    What is wrong? What can / should I change?
    I tried different options. Lower resolution, et cetera.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here