Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ADOBE BAD

ADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE BADADOBE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ödediğim aboneliğe ücret talebi

faziletakarcay@hotmail.com yıllık ödediğim ücreti yeni videomda yeniden talep etmekte, çözülüp tarafıma dönülmesini istiyorum

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I NEED A URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com   

BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859) 208-6721  

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. GET QUALITY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION SUPPLIER IN KAMPALA+27839746943 JUBA, ARUA, NAIROBI, GULU, KHARTOUM, WAKISO, MOMBASA, MUKONO, DAR EL SALA

GET QUALITY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION SUPPLIER IN KAMPALA+27839746943 JUBA, ARUA, NAIROBI, GULU, KHARTOUM, WAKISO, MOMBASA, MUKONO, DAR EL SALAM, LIRA, ADDIS ABABA , KIGALI, CONGO, MUKONO, MORONI, MASAKA, PORT LOUISE, JINJA, VICTORIA, ASMARA, ENTEBBE AND THE ALL PARTS IN EAST AFRICA. BLACK CLEANING SOLUTION%ACTIVATION POWDER, TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS ACTIVATION POWDER, BLACK CURRENCY CLEANING MACHINE, BLACK CURRENCY CLEANING, BLACK CLEANING AGENT, CURRENCY CLEANING SOLUTION FOR SALE, GENUINE CURRENCY CLEANING SOLUTIONS, LABORATORY&PARTNERSHIP, CLEANING BLACK CURRENCY FOR COMPANIES
    GET QUALITY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION IN Adjumani, Alebtong, Amuria, Apac, Bombo, Buikwe, Bukomansimbi, Bundibugyo, Bushenyi, Busia, Butaleja, Buwenge, Dokolo, Elegu, Gombe, Butambala, Iganga, Kabale, Kakira ,Kakiri…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i need a quick and urgent love spell caster to help get back my ex lover first 2022

URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Micheline Peric from Ireland, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How I join Illuminati

I will like to tell the world, MY TESTIMONY, I want to quickly let you know how my life changed from Grass to Grace. Armstrong Philips is my name and I live in New Mexico City USA. I suffered to the extent that I almost committed suicide but I meant a friend named Samuel who introduce me to this great group called ILLUMINATI. I was initiated and on my induction I was giving $2,000,000.00 USD and since then I became a millionaire and also I was giving a new car and a house. So many benefit I was given when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CONNECT TO THE WORLDS ILLUMINATI BLESSINGS TO JOIN+27790324557 PRETORIA, GABORONE, JOHANNESBURG, WINDHOEK, POLOKWANE, LUSAKA, DURBAN, MAPUTO

CONNECT TO THE WORLDS ILLUMINATI BLESSINGS TO JOIN+27790324557 PRETORIA, GABORONE, JOHANNESBURG, WINDHOEK, POLOKWANE, LUSAKA, DURBAN, MAPUTO, LE CAP, LISOTHO, MIDRAND, HARARE, BLOEMFONTEIN, AMERICA, EUROPE,MIDLE EAST, EUROPE, ASIA, AUSTRALIA. FOR WEALTH, SUCCESS, POWER &WISDOM, TRUST&ACCOMPLISHMENTS, VICTORIES, THE INNER VOICE PURPOSE, MEANING SECRECY, THE ETERNAL CIRCLE, THE LIGHT&GUIDANCE, DIRECTION, RAISING STATUS SOCIALLY, INCREASING PERSONAL CONTACT WITH OTHERS.
    Join Illuminati World Order in Alberton, Benoni, Bethal, Bisho, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Batshabelo, Brakpan, Brits, Cerletonville, Centurion, Delmas, Dundee, East London, Embalenhle, Emnambithi, Empulanga, George, Kierksdorp, Kroonstand, Krugersdorp, Kutlwanong, Le Cap, Mabopane, Middelburg, Midrand, Nelspriut, Newcastle, Nigel, Orkney, Paarl, Phalaborwa, Piet Retief, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Buy Real USA Driving License | Buy a real driver’s license online https://buyqualitynotes.com/

Buy Real USA Driving License | Buy a real driver’s license online https://buyqualitynotes.com/
    Real and fake driver’s licenses for sale https://buyqualitynotes.com/buy-drivers-license/
    Real and fake driver’s licenses for sale https://buyqualitynotes.com/buy-drivers-license/
    Database Registered New York driver’s license for sale . https://buyqualitynotes.com/buy-drivers-license/

Where to Apply for a fake New York driver’s license online . https://buyqualitynotes.com/buy-drivers-license/
    Do you live in the USA and need a Real or Fake New York Driver’s License ? https://buyqualitynotes.com/buy-drivers-license/
    Buyqualitynotes.com offers an easier way to obtain High quality Printing Driver’s License https://buyqualitynotes.com/buy-drivers-license/
    we give you the best opportunity to buy a real and fake New York driver’s license https://buyqualitynotes.com/buy-drivers-license/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Application s'arrete

Bonjourbl'application s 'arrette intempestivement à chaque cut.Et pourtant j' ai la version payante.j'utilise un z flip 3 de Samsung.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. we can make a p__P rush

Let's get all the adobe fans and staff to support this message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WHATSAPP +256783219521 TO GET THE BEST LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK INSTANTLY IN UK EUROPE CANADA AUSTRALIA.

Best Love Magic Spells Caster In (USA) New York,California,Florida,Georgia,South Carolina,North Carolina,Virginia,West Virginia,Alabama,Louisiana,Mississippi,Tennessee,Kentucky,Delaware,New Jersey,Maryland,Ohio,Indiana,Michigan,Pennsylvania,Connecticut,Rhode Island,Massachusetts,New Hampshire,Vermont,Maine,Texas,Oklahoma,Arkansas,Wisconsin,Illinois,Minnesota,Iowa,Missouri,Kansas,New Mexico,Arizona,Nevada,Utah,Colorado,Nebraska,South Dakota,North Dakota,Montana,Wyoming,Oregon,Idaho,Washington,Fertility,Attraction,Binding Spell Caster In South America,24 Hours Online Love Psychic Reader,Native Herbalist,Sangoma,Traditional Healer in South Africa,Canada Best Lost Love Spell Caster,Strong Medium For Gays/Lesbians Relationships,Trusted *********** Love Marriage Healer,POWERFUL Native Incantation Love Spell Caster in UK,Europe,Australia,Faithful Islamic-Arabic Divine Love Spells In Middle East,Top Online Love Traditional Doctor In USA,The Bahamas,Trusted Traditionalist in ALL Counties,A Love Spell Caster in Poland UK,Binding Love Spell In Dubai,Bring Back Lost Love Spells In Australia,Online Magic Love Charms In Australia,Bahama Best Online Love SPELL Caster,A Powerful Voodoo Love…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. +27631108521Strong Native Love spells caster in Johannesburg Soweto Tembisa Boksburg Midrand Port Elizabeth Kimberley Alberton East London

Please contact him on +27631108521 or via Email: strongspellcaster@gmail.com issues like:
    (1)If you want your ex back.(2) if you always have bad dreams.(3)You want to be promoted in your office.(4)You want women/men to run after you.(5)Ifyou want a child.(6)[You want to be rich.(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.(8)If youneed financial assistance.
    (9)If you want to stop your Divorce 10)Help bringing people out of prison(11)Marriage Spells(12)Miracle Spells(13)Beauty Spells (14)PROPHECY CHARM(15)Attraction Spells(16)Evil Eye Spells(17)Kissing Spell(18)Remove Sickness Spells(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS(21Have You Been Scammed And You Want To Recover Your Lost Money Or Properties(22) Charm to get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to use on samsung tablets

Be compatible with android tablet devices. Galaxy s6 lte for example. Thanks in advance! 🙂

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Premiere rush camera format

Camera format cant be change on iphone x : HEVC or H.264.
    Just have HEVC format
    When H.264 is better

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Join the Illuminati brotherhood today to become rich famous and powerful in life

I want to use this opportunity to thank Mr James William who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $ 100000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Issue with login

I’ve been using this app for about a year and a half. The features are exactly what I was looking for, however every few months after my phone does an upgrade there is an issue with this app and it doesn’t recognize me as a yearly member or someone who has paid the full year to use those app. This is really becoming a problem and it seems that no one knows how to fix it. I’ve tried hitting the “Upgrade to Premiere Rush” tab and it just spins blue, but never moves pass that. I’ve tried resetting the password…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My phone not sapoting ru app

My phone not sapoting ru app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TRAVA NA EXPORTAÇÃO

QUANDO VAI EXPORTAR ESTA TRAVANDO POR USAR UM RECURSO PREMIUM NO PERIODO DE TESTE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TOP LEADING LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER +27603493288 Drummondville, East Angus, East Broughton, Farnham, Ferme-Neuve, Fermont

Thanks to drwava of spiritual love spells the solution spell caster, Do you seek for: Commitment spell, Healing spell, Revenge spell, bring back your ex husband/wife/lover, riches, life partner, success in business spell, break up spell, favor spell mate spell, win court case, visa spell, soul mate spell, promotion spell, make marriage work, protection spell, protect marriage, stop divorce, for urgent and effective assistance call or message him at
    WhatsApp ( + 2 7 6 0 3 4 9 3 2 8 8 )
    Love spells, victoria secret love spell, free consultation love spells, how do you spell lovely, how…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base