Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. smart cloud sync - Only sync edited clips

Option to choose to only Sync the edited video to cloud removing unused clips from cloud storage.

I've added lots of Gopro files to rush. I edit and trim and cut out what I don't want. Currently, all files are synchronised to the cloud, on a single project I have used 90GB of my 100GB allowance yet i have probably cut out 70GB of unwanted video. I probably should be better at what I capture, but on a gopro i let it run then pick the bits I want. Hence end up with large files but only a small section…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. So many bugs.

W It would be nice if we could fix the bugs before adding new stuff. I have the iPhone 11 - the app crashes 20 or 30 times while I’m trying to edit a simple video, generally one that’s only 15 minutes long. Half the time, I can’t even edit at all! I have to try later because every time I open the app it just crashes again before I can open my project. About 30% of the time I have to keep closing and opening the app because the volume will just disappear. All of it will be unmuted…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Decouple duplicates from original

On iOS when you duplicate a clip the duplicate is tied to the original. This causes a problem. When you delete the original the duplicate (and anything else that is tied) also are deleted.

I would like to be able to decouple the duplicate so it exists independently of the original

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it cheaper. I use Photoshop and Lightroom in the Photoplan! And now 141.- additional for Rush?? No way !!

141.- additional to the Photoplan with Photoshop and Lightroom?
    It´s a nice Progie, but not for this Price I´m a Hobbyphotographer !!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pc Ap won't upload footage

The PC ap won't even upload my scenes to edit and the Phone version of this is SOOOO bad and glitchy. I'm trying to try it out before I pay for it, but my experience has been very negative. The ap's interface is easy to use and nice, but it does me no good if I can't use it. Huge disappointment!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dificuldades para exportar

Olá boa noite. atualmente estou com o pacote de fotografia , porém tem outros aplicativos junto com meu pacote e instalei o Adobe Premiere Rush fiz 2 vídeos e estão "cobrando" para que eu possa conseguir exportar mais vídeos . Porém o pacote que eu pago mensalmente está incluso o aplicativo de vídeos Adobe Premiere Rush. Queria uma solução para isso, pois trabalho nessa área.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dificuldades para exportar meus vídeos

Olá boa noite. atualmente estou com o pacote de fotografia , porém tem outros aplicativos junto com meu pacote e instalei o Adobe Premiere Rush fiz 2 vídeos e estão "cobrando" para que eu possa conseguir exportar mais vídeos . Porém o pacote que eu pago mensalmente está incluso o aplicativo de vídeos Adobe Premiere Rush. Queria uma solução para isso, pois trabalho nessa área.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Não consigo exportar os vídeos.

Toda hora para. Estou estressada 🤬

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Space between top-level menu items on Surface 6

The menu items seem a little close on my Surface. I've attached a screenshot and machine specs for your reference.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update Links

Incorporate links panel that notifies of broken or updated links. Give options to search/find links that may have moved/changed. I store data & content in Cloud. often times I will move from one project to another and (who really ever remembers every file name) am forced to waste valuable time re-linking graphics/audio/video content

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Samsung tab s6

Add support for the Samsung Tab S6 so that high end new samsung tablets can edit videos as well as photos!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING MY VIDEO. THE WHOLE PROJECT WAS 4 HOURS LONG. NOW IT KEEPS CRASHING AND I CANT GET ON IT SO THANKS A LOT

I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING A VIDEO AND THE WHOLE PROJECT LENGTH WAS THREE HOURS. IT KEEPS CRASHING, AND THEN DELETED IT. ABSOLUTLEY APPAULED.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Language default

Hope can better manage the language default.
    Hong Kong is always using traditional Chinese, it is not quite appropriate for language default for Hong Kong users is simplified Chinese.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This app is the most frustrating thing I’ve used!

My idea is to MAKE IT WORK!!!! Takes FOREVER to sink from my phone to my laptop and viceversa... adding a title is the most ridiculously frustrating SLOW thing ever! A waste of time on how inefficient it is! I’m paying for a subscription for NOTHING really.
    Right now I wanted to edit a video on my laptop and OF COURSE no idea why I lost all my projects on my laptop, and it won’t sink with my projects on my phone... someone help me ASAP! This is ridiculous!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base