Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Playback is either extremely slow or doesnt work until i trun off wifi and data. What the heck!?

Playback is either extremely slow or doesnt work until i trun off wifi and data. What the heck!? Are we reporting to the mother ship? I am not syncing with cloud...all of that is turned off. Why am I still having performance issues?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rush won't play projects when editing.

Rush won't play projects when editing. I have tried reinstalling Rush, updating drivers, resetting preferences. It functions on my Dell XPS 15 just fine. On my desktop with a 12core AMD 3900x processor 32GB of 3200mhz ram and an AMD RX5500xt with 8GB of ram it now won't function. I use this for teaching so it is important I get this to work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix crashing issue on ipad

I try to edit a short video and it must’ve crashed on me more than 40 times. It is extremely frustrating since the video wasn’t even that long. Between stopping and resuming editing I would be interrupted at least 5 to 10 times each time I am sitting with my iPad to edit a video which is a huge waste of time. I am using an iPad Air 3/10 GEN 10.5 inch. It has also crashed on my iPhone 11 promax although not as often as it does on the iPad. I would love to continue to use the Premier…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premiere Rush v1.5.44 (build 69) does not display video after render/export

Premiere Rush
    v1.5.44 (build 69) does not display video after render/export

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop crashing

Stop it from crashing on rendering absolutely awful. I even have a high end editing machine and Rush brings it to it's knees.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It seems the app not compatible on my android phone..🥺

I can choose the photo or video to create a new project but when I'll start editing, the selected photos and videos is not visible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. fix

Hello , I had hours footage and I cut it to 7 mins but when I go to render it. It says I have hours to footage when I only have 7 mins of footage. fit it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. fix

Hello , I had hours footage and I cut it to 7 mins but when I go to render it. It says I have hours to footage when I only have 7 mins of footage. fit it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. fix

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. fix

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add a stabilization feature

There should be an option to stabilize shaky videos for shots that may be hand held etc. to make the shot seem more professional or cinematic

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Video not playing back. Audio and editing supper glitchy

Video not loading. App was supper glitchy while using. Audio and playback issues. Do not recomend for android. Im using samsung galaxy s9+

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Proxy generation is problematic

When starting a project with a gopro video, the playback is stuttering. I can see that a proxy file is generated. When it is done, The playback speed of the proxy is wrong, it is playing at about 2x the normal speed. When disabling the proxy, the video speed is right but stuttering because cpu is maxed out. When enabling proxy again, the speed is too fast again.

Also, the menu entry for the proxy behavior is erratic. Sometime the tick mark is present but the proxy is not used; another time there's no way to enable the tick mark…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it so it works since I pay for it. I pay you monthly and basically cannot use this app!

Make it so it works since I pay for it. I pay you monthly and basically cannot use this app!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please fix the stuttering playback. This makes Rush practically useless!

Playback in the preview window is stuttering randomly and cannot be used for accurate editing. You can see the playback marker on the timeline jumping backwards. I've recorded a clip of this bug with OBS Studio, which you can see here. Please fix this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsUIDxkgls8

The clip used was recorded with a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, standard mp4 format, at 30 fps. I have dozens of clips in mp4 format, at various frame rates, such as 24, 30, and 60 fps, and they ALL exhibit this same stuttering behavior.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. it is damm slow

it has to little bit fast in window

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it less bulky and buggy

Make it less bulky and buggy. It's alot of the time, unusable. I cannot keep paying monthly or paying early cancellation fees to later hear you fixed a bug (Pan and tilt) then pay again to find out it does not work still and the program itself is worse, slower, buggy, crashing, etc....
    Time for me to look for an alternative program ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base