Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pb

j'ai fais 3 fois la même vidéo en pensant que c'était moi le pb. Je remarque que si je veux augmenter la qualité de ma vidéo le logiciel lors du rendus endommage le fichier (image se superposant...). J'utilise un ordinateur très puissant en plus. Merci de faire quelque chose d'urgence.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. remove bug that warps footage upon reopening application

I have edited about 4 videos in adobe rush so far over the last few weeks... I originally thought it would be my new favorite application but I have come across several reoccurring issues and inconveniences, the largest being warping of my footage every time I reopen a project. I will literally spend 2 hours editing my footage just to come back and see it's been warped and I have to start all over. Some projects have had this issue worse than others, but there never fails to be at least one or two things wrong with my footage every…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Rush not working which is slowing down workflow.

Keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Rush not working which is severely slowing down workflow. Iʻve tried to reset the preferences by holding down the option key upon launching Rush but to no avail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Velocidad inversa

Poder poner clips en velocidad inversa

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. new update needed

only just downloaded and it keeps freezing, and totally not responding, and occasionally closes itself and that is on your most recent update clearly. i cant get anywhere near finishing one to actually try and export which if i go by the general feedback, there is major issues with. on my creative cloud account it said this was part of mu subscription but when i get in in claims i can only export three times unless i upgrade, complete flase advertisment right there. very not happy and needing a new viedo editor to try

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve playback

Second day using rush to edit videos and the playback is EXTREMELY slow and laggy. The video freezes on one clip while there are blocks of green in the video track.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please improve in playback timeline

When I put a video in this app to edit the playback timeline doesn't work and it looks like a black screen.plz solve it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Feature request: glitch and crash-free rendering!

Really! What if Rush could actually render on a handset?

What a wonderful thing that would be!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Unable to use mobile app after update.

Unable to use mobile app after update. Projects stuck in loading and when I try opening a new project I get to select videos but get an error when continuing to start a project with any selected media. Please fix as I mainly edit on mobile for quick content on the go.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No longer is working after update

Just updated to new version of Rush, now i can't do anything. Doesn't sync—just hangs on leaving screen; or create new projects, I can't do anything. On Google Pixel 3 XL

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto-volume/Balance is extremely ressource-taxing on the systems. Improve performance of it.

The problem right now is that if you have many audio sources and they all have an auto-setting like balance or volume, everytime you move a clip in rush it will re-calculate the balance and volume appropriate and slows down the computer so much. I'm not sure what is the ideal solution for that, but having the auto settings off is not great as right now I cannot "batch" modify the settings after the project is done. What I mean is that if I have 100 "slices" of audio I need to go and modify the 100 slices individually, so…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App crashes and now i can’t open the project.

The mobile app crashes some time, ok... but now, after spend some time editing a project, after a crash I can’t open the project to finish the editing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Portrait layout for Dex

Please create a portrait mode along with Samsung DeX. I think it would be really cool to have.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow it to open

It would be really great if you could open Premiere Rush and instead of watching a blue circle all day you could actually use the program. And "the fix" of uninstalling and re-installing takes a bit of time instead of, you know, letting it open up properly in the first place.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Green lines on screen during video playback

Hi, I get the dredded green lines on screen during playback of video recorded from my iPad. (screen Capture)

I have the latest Intel Driver from intel & the video plays fine using VLC player

v1.5.16 (Build 564)

Processor

Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
    Graphics

Intel® HD Graphics 630

Driver Details
    Up to date
    Provider
    Intel Corporation
    Version
    Date
    6/16/2020
    Firmware Details
    Version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Jittery Playback in Rush

I am currently working on the desktop version of Adobe Rush. I just updated Rush to version 1.5.16 today and opened the project to continue working on it and I was playing one of the short segments and the playback was jittery. It keeps skipping back and forth being its playing making it impossible to edit. Please help!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Samsung Dex

For Samsung devices(specifically, the Note and S series), you should optimize the app mostly for samsung dex since it is a much better experience to work from a monitor when editing videos. This would also allow for some features exclusive to dex mode since there are just some things a monitor screen can display well that a phone or tablet just doesn't.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. green bands across viewer

I am seeing green bands across the viewer. See attached file.
    Processor: Intel N4000
    Windows 10, version 1903 with latest updates
    Intel UHC Graphics 600 driver: 27.20.100.8280 (latest version)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base