Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. chroma key fiture

i cant delete the green screen

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include compatibility for Dolby Vision so I can edit my iPhone videos

Now that iPhones are shooting Dolby Vision HDR I would love to be able to edit those videos in Rush and Premiere Pro. Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Thanks for the new updates. Would love to see an anti video shake plugin.

For those of us who do not have a dslr camaca or cellphone stabilizer.
    I no that Premier Pro has the plugin but one simple version for RUSH would be helpful for us beginners in learning editing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add support for the LG G6, G7 and G8

They all run Android 9.0 so let us have it too!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. insert right click to reedit or change a link to a source file

insert right click to reedit or change a link to a source file

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Record Windows desktop

In a public school setting we would like to use Premiere Rush to prepare "how to" videos for faculty and students. The ability to record the Windows desktop would be very beneficial.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Easily delete captured video

I use TikTok a lot. And I would love to use Rush as my primary TikTok editor.
    However, there needs to be a feature to delete captured takes easily - immediately after the is recorded. This is because I usually go through several takes before I am happy with the clip.
    But it currently is a PAIN as Rush doesn't offer this feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In realme 7 phone this app is not working

In realme 7 phone this app is not working
    Helping any one please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug: all video files corrupted on load (see screenshot)

Any video file I load into Rush is corrupted - shown with weird offset color layers -- this happens for video files from multiple sources I tried to load, all were MP4. On Windows 10.

Was hoping to upgrade and use this for project I'm doing today/tomorrow...but can't with this issue..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mirror/Swivel/Flipping Videos

I wanted to know if you guys will ever add/update mirror options on adobe rush. It's available on premiere and even iPhones and iMovie allow you to flip or mirror a video from right to left.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ビデオが読み込めない

新規プロジェクト作成からメディアの追加へ、ビデオを読み込みが出来ません。

前回のアップデート時も一週間くらい読み込めませんでした。

仕事で使用しているため非常に困ります。

早急に対応をお願いします。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 외부소스로 구글포토 사용 가능한 방법이 없을까요?

여러 스마트폰으로 촬영한 동영상을 구글포토로 동기화할 사용중입니다

아이패드에서 프리미어러쉬로 작업하고싶은데 외부소스로 드롭박스만 가능합니다.

외부소스에 구글포토를 추가해주실 수 있나요?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Convert *.avi automatically to *.mpeg *.mp4

We need to be able to convert; .avi from digital slr’s to .mpeg or *.mp4 automatically so we can edit in Premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Capture landscape… without phone rotation

One issue that has bugged me for a while with rush is its inability to guess, by itself, that my phone was wrongly rotated when I shot.

I know : I should blame myself. But, knowing that I'm not a pro video artist, I don't shoot everyday and I do the same mistakes again later on.

Plus, other apps guess it right :) Rush wants to be better than "other apps", it needs to be smarter. Sensei smart level.

So, here is the issue :

My phone is 99% of the time orientation locked, for many reasons.
    That said, if…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to see File Name Details

While running Rush on a PC, when selecting media to add to a project it would be nice to be able to view the file names in "Detail" or at least to hover on a file image preview and see a popup with the full file name. Many times the clip does not have a preview image that indicates the content. However, the full file name includes key words that can't be seen in the selection window. All Windows file manager dialog boxes have the ability to select "View large icons" and "See Details".
    Also, it would be nice to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Record time-lapse videos

Similar to Google Camera time-lapse features, it would be great if Premiere Rush could incorporate the ability to record time-lapse straight to video with variable speed settings plus all of the "Pro" camera settings like focus, white balance, ISO, etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Live capture of digital video

I'm a teacher and I do a lot of video work right now, both recorded and live-streamed. It would be really helpful to be able to capture video via USB using a webcam, video camera, or my DSLR. I'm a video crew of one these days, so being able to ensure everything is in the shot and looks good on my computer while shooting saves a lot of time and space on the hard drive.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base