Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unsupported media type

I have been using Premier Rush for some time. And today, started revising an error when creating a video unsupported media type 1 of 1 media could not be imported. I am importing the same type of video file that I have importing since I started working with Rush. Is there an fix coming out?

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all,

I’m very sorry if you’re encountering this error. We’re investgating the cause and are working on resolving it ASAP. If possible, it would be very helpful if you could share a file with us to ensure we’re covering all possible scenarios. Please upload your file to a place that I can download it. The file will be used for testing purposes only.

Thank you in advance,

Rush team

2. Enable Copy To Premiere Rush in iOS

Similar to the iOS File manager support request (being able to select content files from the regular folders on the phone) there is a feature that should be enabled to allow the direct push of a source file (video, audio) directly into Premiere Rush. The feature already exits for iMovie so it should be something PR can add.

When viewing a file in a various viewers/programs or even in the file manager there is the ability to click on an icon that looks like an upload feature (box with an arrow pointing up). clicking on this allows the user to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Import .mov

I can't import mov-files on my android-device to premiere rush. In the community forum i find a question of a user to this problem, but there is no answer until today.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere rush has stopped functioning

My IOS just updated and now nothing works in premiere I create a project and the media I input appears to be a black screen

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Media folders need to be tree structured

I have on my Android mobile several hundred well-structured folders. All together with several 1000 photos and videos. How shall I find something?
    All the folders are listed as a flat list and not as a tree structured. In this manner RUSH is not to use.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More details on video clips when editing

Hi Adobe team!

I shoot 4k@24 and 4k@60 and currently I have to micromanage the video clips before I import to the app, otherwise I can't tell which clips I can effectively slow down (all my 60fps shots) and which I cannot (24fps shots)

• it would be very very beneficial for the app to show what frame rates were used for each individual shots - just a small detail that really can help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Editing directly in external storage

Editing directly in an external storage saves lots of time importing footage. The same for internal disk space. Saving the project in the external storage seems to be a good idea too.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it stop crashing on my IPhone 11 please.

It has crashed twice already. All I was trying to do is delete a project. Y’all can’t charge if you can’t make it work correctly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to switch two clips around without having to drag them across the entire timeline

basically an option when you select a clip that allows you to then select another clip and have the two swap places. maybe the button could say something like "Swap with..." for example. much easier than having to drag both clips individually across my entire timeline. hope this makes sense-

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please allow Apple Pro Res Proxy media or DNxHD LB media to easily be imported to Adobe RUSH

It would be awesome if Adobe will allow filmmakers and video content creators alike to edit PROXY media in Adobe RUSH easily. Since Adobe Premiere or AVID isn't available on an iPad Pro, I would like to flexibility to edit my film /video professional content with more flexibility while working out of my studio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can not import photo that taken by camera

I have photo in my iPhone that is taken by fuji camera. But cannot import

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. import 4K60p from storage (iPadOS)

I know premiere rush can export 4K60p (thanks a lot!) but importing 4K60p footage is so difficult because only from cloud drive now. I really hope you'll make the way to import 4K60p data from some storage on ipadOS.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Apply sound

Please apply for one to be able to hear the sound from the video that one is editing... Quite disturbing to not beaing able to hear th sound

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Import from shared server

Import from local Shared media server

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Importing a scale model of the edit in desktop app

Hi! I love the importing method of Rush with numbers over each shot that becomes sort of storyboard in the bottom of the importing screen. I would love to add three options more for making this process a kind of "scale model" for the editing.
    1. Importing many instances of the same shot with different in/out, adding a new number in the import selection. Maybe adding a new instance with the command key.
    2. Displace the audio layers freely
    3. Add compatibility for mor codecs or formats, at least the ones that premiere pro is capable to use.

You are…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Importing a scale model of the edit in desktop app

Hi! I love the importing method of Rush with numbers over each shot that becomes sort of storyboard in the bottom of the importing screen. I would love to add three options more for making this process a kind of "scale model" for the editing.
    1. Importing many instances of the same shot with different in/out, adding a new number in the import selection. Maybe adding a new instance with the command key.
    2. Displace the audio layers freely
    3. Add compatibility for mor codecs or formats, at least the ones that premiere pro is capable to use.

You are…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Suddenly I can’t import video....

Worked fine last week suddenly it won’t import video files. It appears to import but then the timeline is empty

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. [Bug] adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base