Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tell us how long it will take for an optimized clip to generate

Currently we just have a percentage of the clip optimized, but we don't have how long it will take to sync the clip! Letting us know we have X amount of time left for the clip would be very helpful!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Artefacts in the final export

I got bad artefacts in my project everytime i export it.
    iPad Pro 2018 11“ / iOS13.4 / Rush 1.5.5
    1080p / 30 fps
    Files filmed on iphone xr, transfered to iPad via icloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Render error

Hola. Instale ayer Adobe Premiere Rush, tengo la prueba gratis de 3 dias, cuando presiono hacer render, tarda horas en el mismo lugar, luefo de avanzar un tiempo corto, se friza, tengo un Samsung Note 9

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Charge on a per export basis instead of monthly

Instead of giving 3 trial exports, which will end the use of the app immediately, and charging a high monthly fee, which no one will pay.
    I suggest Adobe to charge on a "per 5 exports" or "per 10 export basis" and instead of a high price, just quote like, $1-3 for the 5-10 exports.

People are trying something new in quarantine and instead of making no money (I understand most of the revenue comes from the professionals who use CC), Adobe can make some returns this way. And it'll be a huge success, everyone will be attracted to the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. y app keeps crashing when trying to export a video after a few seconds

I took a long time to edit a teaching video for my students and I’m finally ready to export. I click on share and click export. A few seconds it the app crashes. I tried restarted and doing a soft reset on my iPad Pro. Nothing works. Can someone help?? I need this video. So many hours wasted if I can’t get this to work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Export doesn't work. Rush is a waste of time.

Export doesn't work at all. Sometimes ends with a 1k file. Other times the file is corrupt at 1 or 2 min.
    Look for a video editor in other place.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Message 'you are offline'

I rough edit on my phone using Rush for Samsung. Via CC I then final edit on my Macbook. To upload to Instagram I am told I have to use my phone. But when selecting 'share' I keep getting message 'you are offline' so how do I upload to instagram?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I keep getting a message to upgrade and I’m already subscribed.

I keep getting the message that I’ve reached my export limit and I’m a paying customer. I have tried upgrading, signing out and back in. I lost a full week of work and now I’m going to miss an important deadline. Please fix this issue!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it more than just 3 exports for free

Only 3 exports that’s not a lot

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Video cannot render

I am trying to export at 5 min video but every time it is about to finish, it tells me that the video failed to render. I am usually able export longer videos, but it won’t work for this one.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to share new files, Titles error

Updated to new rush. Very buggy. Old projects work fine. New projects i am unable to share the file. I can add titles but they don't come up on the video display. Did not have issues with 1.2.12 version. Should uninstall and go to a previous version?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I use the trial of Adobe Rush and my exports was having a bad video, spliting de video at every 3 seconds... the result was a bad video!!!!!

I use the trial of Adobe Rush and my exports was having a bad video, spliting de video at every 3 seconds... the result was a bad video!!!!! And I used 2 exports.....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Useless exporting

I tried to share and YouTube isn’t supported. I can’t save on my device and you used my 3 chances up just trying to export.

THATS USELESS CONSIDERING I WAS SO KEEN ON THIS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. im not able to upload my project on any social MEDIA PLATFORMS

MY VIDEO DOSE NOT GET UPLOADED ON ANY OF MY SOCIAL MEDIA PALTFORMS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exporting Blank

Just filmed a video in another app, brought it into rush to clean up audio and when I export I get a blank all black clip with no video or audio. Too frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix the uploads from the app to creative cloud

Would be super great if I could actually access it from my laptop but my work isn’t coming up in my creative cloud, only the assets are :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Video thumbnails!!

Being able to have an image as the first clip to use as thumbnail or being able to choose a specific image/clip as a thumbnail would be awesome!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WORK PROPERLY

Crashes when I try to export my video, Can’t find my voiceovers, keeps saying audio is missing after I deleted the audio that could not be found. What the heck am I paying for? Just work right. Geez.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cannot upload to YouTube from iPhone + constant crashing

Cannot upload to YouTube from iPhone after editing for hours. It claims google hasn’t authorised the app. A little heads up when your editing would have been nice. Now l have lost a free export.

The crashing I could understand but this broken feature makes me not want to purchase in the future. Do you have any time frame to fix this?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base