Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to export cut clips separately

I would like to be able to take a long clip and cut it into sections and export each section (clip) separately without deleting all the other needed clips.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Compartilhar direto para redes sociais

Olá, parabéns pelo aplicativo! Contudo, gostaria de sugerir uma opção para compartilhar o arquivo direto nas redes sociais, sem precisar baixar o arquivo para o celular.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How'bout Offering Software that Actually Works?

Adobe Rush is extremely buggy and glitchy. Projects are slow to update from the cloud and frequently do not fully materialize on my phone; although they show up on the home screen, the sequences fail to load fully when trying access them for editing. These are small files - less than 30 seconds and no audio. Yet the software seems completely incapable of processing them. Very disappointing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Consistent rendering finished projects and loading projects

I am absolutely sick to death of completing something and then not being able to export it due to this daft error. Maybe 1 in 10 edits I make actually render, for now I have been stuck screen recording what I’ve done, cropping it and taking it over to iMovie to be able to export it which is sacrificing a lot of quality but I have to get the work done. The app is great but please ******* fix this problem it is ridiculous.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. export

I upgraded my subscription and it STILL will not let me export a 4th time. It has been 48 hours since I paid to upgrade and I need to export for a project ASAP

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. file went export fail ?

export save to please. Movie file

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Quicktime MOV Issue during Export and Editing Playback

Screen recordings from Quicktime (.mov files) are not working correctly with the latest update of Premiere Rush (1.5.20). During editing, artifacts and jumpy playback will appear and the video will have major artifacts at the beginning of cuts after export (have tried multiple export settings with the same result. Screen recording from other software saved as .MP4 shows no issues.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cannot download my new videos I make on rush

Says I have not enough storage and to check settings. However, I have plenty storage.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. this app sucks doesnt even function properly cant export without getting chopppy video the interface is not user friendly

Just a heads up, don't buy this product. I have the most beefed out and upgraded macbook pro 2019 and I can't export 1080 at 30 fps without getting choppy exports?? adobe this sucks cat

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ppt to video

I need to convert ppt in to video for YouTube

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It’s very important to be able to export your projects to another user.

We need to be able to share or export projects to other users. I have my private user and my work user provided by the office. I use my personal files for work projects and I can’t open in my professional user to work on Premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exporting a 40 minute video on a PC should not result in garbled, choppy audio.

Exporting a 40 minute video on a PC should not result in garbled, choppy audio. I literally just exported the edited content and the resulting mp4 is not 'legible.' I went back into Rush to check the audio again, sounds fine in the application. No effects have been added, no color filters. There aren't even any titles added. There's literally one dissolve at the end of the presentation. This is not good. I chose Rush to do this work, because it's simpler than full premiere. I am disappointed with the resulting audio sounding, almost like a bad call when you…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adjustable bitrate option and custom aspect ratios

The app desperately needs an option to adjust the export bitrate. The options from low to high won't do.

Also I would like to enter my own custom aspect rations.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. dont trick people with a demo

How about if the programme is a trial say it's a bloody trial. I've been looking for a simple video editor for my speed painting and saw the rave reviews rush was getting

I have the photography package, so I looked and there it was free, part of what I've been paying for a few years, I download it watch the tutorial and think I've finally found what I need

Only to find I've only got 3 exports. I understand adobe need to make money on this stuff but don't barefaced lie about what is a trail

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You have to drill down through the files after they sync from the mobile app to find them. It's not intuitive AT ALL.

I won't be letting the mobile app sync pic and vids. It stores them in a place that is hard to find and retrieve. Extremely annoying. I will be uploading my shots manually from now on. TOO SLOW of a process via a data plan or wireless.
    An why the **** don't you know my Adobe ID when I signed into this feedback from the program? Good Grief.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base