Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ADOBE PREMIER RUSH try again later message

Please I just spent all night editing a youtube video and Adobe Rush continues to say please try later, right after rendering! Please fix this I really dont want to redo the whole work again. I pay for all the apps to work not to continue to crash.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. WON'T RENDER!!!

Shooting for several paying clients at Mardi Gras parades and cannot RENDER OR SHARE? These are time specific videos and I'm not satisfied with the results being a paid subscriber to your products and services.

Please address! I've read multiple threads with the same issue; what could possibly be the issue?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Whenever I try to export it fails. YouTube permissions have been temporarily suspended, so says google. For Facebook, it exports and tries t

Doesn’t share via YouTube or Facebook on iOS. I export and Facebook just goes to the landing page, no evidence of a shared video. YouTube won’t allow permissions with Rush, it says it has been temporarily disabled. Wait forever? Lol.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Repeated crashing

This app has crashed on me probably 20 times within the past 2 days. I’ve been trying to export my video and the second it starts the process it just crashes. It does say that there are some missing files, but there actually isn’t. Everything has been sent over perfectly fine.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Crashes on rendering

The app crashes and gives a message everytime I try to export. The message I get is "an error occurred during export,please enter project again."
    I pay a monthly fee for rush and pro neither will download on my desktop, then I get a message on my android that it wont work.
    I have praised Adobe up until now. I've taken the survey and it seams like Adobe it too interested in new features and not keeping up with the bugs you already have.
    Very unsatisfying.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It doesn't seem to take into account Instagram square video requirements. What's the point of an instagram export?

make the export for Instagram to be Instagram ready. provide option for rectangular videos to be square to comply with Instagram - both by adding side panels or by cropping.
    Also, get Facebook to upload directly to Instagram directly from a desktop instead of the gymnastics of first loading the video to a phone.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After rendering the video doesnt get saved

I lost my one free video rendring out of 3, the video didn't save after rendering. I lost my one chance of sharing the video. Will it possible to credit me one video sharing on my account. That will be great help.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I cannot not render my video! Plenty of space!!

I have been trying to render and export my video on the mobile app for 4 hours!!!!! It’s trapped in RUSH and it will just crash at 50%. There has to be a we to get this video out. Please advise!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give more exports

Please give us more exports with out having to pay monthly of it

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Give more exports

Please give us more exports with out having to pay monthly of it

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Exporting and sharing

pls tell us how to avoid the 'mini screen playing' after editing a video...that'd be so helpful..

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give ua our own choice for output quality

Dear developers, give us our own choice to setup the output quality. 1080p film with 20170kbps could be downgrade to 8000kbps even with automatically or 1080p matchframe.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not able to render file

Why this red mark is showing to my project,plz help i used my 2 free exports out of 3 ,plz help me

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More like PC software

Add the feature to custom the preset for export,share for create your own preset (for example render a video in 1080p 60fps and so on,if the software and the phone are compatible with that preset) and more feature like PC software for videoediting and it will be amazing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is not an idea ,i am sharing my problem with you,plz help me ,i am not able to find out my project ,its rendering and then project get

I edited my video for a week ,and after rendering the project it just disappeared ,i used my 2 free exports out of 3 ,but not able to find out project on device plz help,plz help

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Requesting to keep my last trial round bcz its very very very important in my life and my 1 export was still left so i did edited

Please do keep one export cz my export had not been made bcz of low storage so still 1 export is der so please i request to do the needfull right away please its very very important i m not jokng

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base