Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto sync and video clip insert

I have only just started using Pr and it is brilliant, however the facility to be able to auto sync video with audio would be most appreciated

One other good feature to have would be the ability to be able to insert a video clip in a precise spot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. cmd+j to duplicate clip on desktop

shortcut keys on the desktop version of adobe rush to copy and paste or simply duplicate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The videos are not show in editing interface

I am select any video for editing but the video are not during editing only timing shows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it possible to add a photo background beneath an entire video

It would be great to be able to have a textured background underneath the whole video, if I were to reduce the size of the video image. That would mean I could have the texture of grasses or feathers or something like that, to make it connect visually with the images on my website

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support grouping please…

We need a function to group. It’s nonsense that we can cut videos but can’t do the opposite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Simple 3D animations

small gifs that are base polygons

• direction based rotations

• 3D text

• 3D object blending

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Seeker and timeline improvement

The option to lock V1 and import on V2 would be convenient as well as importing on the seeker line instead of at the end of a clip for all imports to the same project. Dragging clips to the beginning or middle of the timeline everytime is very time consuming.
    Selecting a video without having to move the seeker is a great idea as well because it would be harder to line up stuff if the seeker keeps moving everytime you select a video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Crashing Issues

This ******* thing keeps crashing even after i paid my money for it. Adobe needs to do better because I did not pick up my money off the dam streets. I was editing a video and all of a sudden, no sound it coming from the clips

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. sound delay

delay delay delay delay delay

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. REGION MARKERS

Region markers, seriously how has this basic feature gone missing??!! It’s 2021, we’re in the age of never before seen content creation coupled with the pivot of tablets becoming equally as powerful as laptops. Throw in the domino effect of Covid and blah blah blah.. you get the idea.

But seriously markers are super simple thing to have and are incredibly helpful for sketching out the basic layouts for editing.

THanks!

Give the people what they want

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We need multi clip speed adjustment!!!

I'd love to be able to select multiple clips at a time and change them all to 1 second long. This is crucial for timelapse videos which are all the rage on social media right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. クラッシュすると編集データが吹っ飛ぶ致命的バグ復活

一時期発生していたバグが、バージョンアップによって復活しました。
    アプリがクラッシュして落ちると、編集中の内容が吹っ飛ぶようになりました。

ホーム画面に戻らないと編集が確実に保存されないため、クラッシュ時の出戻りや、毎回ホームに戻って保存しないといけないため、非常にストレスが溜まります。

早急に修正をお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would it be possible to include a zoom button to easily select picture files, especially when loading several hundred to several thousand?

I have loaded several hundred pictures to the timeline and have made them 10 seconds each. I would like to add media and graphics and when I do add the graphics it gets lost in amongst the tiny slits of files. I have exactly 729 pictures loaded and I would like to load the STYLE media graphics to the beginning and end of the slide/video to introduce my website and audio provider as well as thank them at the end of the video. The created slideshow/video is to be created with intent to post on YouTube. I have created one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A feature that can make cut clips whole again, even if they are different.

The clips that you cut(even different ones) should be able to be clipped back to make a new clip.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Preview monitor zoom

Hi there! Being able to zoom in on the program window to get to smaller assets would be crucial.

Considering the fact that the mobile device screen sizes are so much smaller than typical editing workstations, it is imperative to be able to zoom all over the frame in the program window to clearly see and work on any graphical or text assets being used in the edit.

Thanks for checking into this!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base