Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We can't select more than one frame to change basic positions at one.

Please insert a tool to match properties. Or make it easier to edit more than one frame after cut the whole video.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better clip duplication

It would be really great if when duplicating a clip in the timeline we had the option to duplicate to a new track as opposed to just duplicating right after itself. I often want to have the same clip playing at the same time on two different tracks so I can affect them differently in various ways and now when you duplicate it just puts it right after the one that you duplicated. And then I have to drag it up onto another track and even then can be tricky to move it to the same starting time. One way…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ben!

We appreciate your detailed feedback. I’m happy to let you know that we’re making really nice improvements to the timeline on all platforms.

We’re not going to be changing the way clip duplication works, but you’ll now be able to drag and snap to edit points easily.

I do not have an exact date for when this will be released, but I can say it’s coming soon!

Thanks again for your feedback!

3. H and V position keyframes

I want to be able to set keyframes for animating images.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you trim the head of a clip?

Can you trim the head of a clip without having to cut the clip on a mobile device?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add copy,paste and cut features for clips

Please add copy,paste and cut features for clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Type your number the one you want

So I'm trying to position my screen but however I can't put it on which number I need but if I click the number then I can put the number position for what needs to make it perfect

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would love to be able to enter a placeholder/marker

I would love to be able to right-click on the timeline and add notes; insert image here, add title, split, etc...
    This would extremely helpful and would allow me to save SO MUCH time with editing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Blur object

Ability to blur face or logo etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add zoom in particular area for particular time

Please add zoom in particular area for particular time

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There should have features of fading video and audio out. Markers are needed too. Ripple cut toggle on/off should be created too.

I used to edit in Edius and I see the features of fading video, audio out, ripple cut on/off toggle, clips markers, H.265 video compression for nowadays video smoothly played back on mobile devices, etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Deleting files and preview nav

Should allow deleting of files from the media importer, I like to browse the different clips I have and if I dont like them I want to be able to remove them.

Also the preview, finding a tiny icon to play the clip then having to close and reopen by clicking button again is tedious. Should be able to navigate to next item within the same "play" interface. And ability to delete a clip from there would also be useful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Clip tool on the phone app

To be able to clip sequence into two or more sun sequences on the phone

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add “green/ blue screen” capability

Although I use Adobe Premiere Pro, I also use IPhone’s iMovie app to do quick “green screen” utilization’s to make quick or to share or to see how it looks before going to Premiere Pro. I would love to use Rush (which has more dynamic options as well as ability to cross platform to Pro) but it (for now) doesn’t have that green screen ability that I need.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Control automatic speed/time for still photos

2:14 seconds is too long for photos.
    Zoom feature on photos should not be automatic. Change to give me back control or still movement so I can pan and zoom WHEN I WANT TO PAN OR ZOOM. I don’t want that automatically dice Tate’s unless I set something to automatically dictate a command like that.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. manual adjustable cropping with variable size or free crop

manual adjustable cropping with variable size or free crop , basically users can adjust the cropping line/edges and not from the default size (e.g 1:1, 16:9,4:3)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Audio and video transitions

Being able to use editable presets similar to the presets used in adobe audition and adobe after effects

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base