Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I NEED MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER URGENT PRIEST WISDOM Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com OR +2348124644470

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Gluteboost Yodi Pills Botcho Cream +27738769823 Breasts Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills and Cream

Gluteboost Yodi Pills Botcho Cream +27738769823 Breasts Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills and Cream
    New on the market +27738769823 Gluteboost, Bobaraba, Yodi Pills, Botcho Cream and Pills specially formulated to boost out your hips and bums, guaranteed to see results in only four days.
    New ingredients from Jamaica have been imported and added to improve the quality of the products +27738769823. No side effects and the results will be permanent other than other body enhancers that give temporally results.
    Nothing compares to Yodi cream and pills use these two to boost out and enlarge your hips and bums to get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yodi Pills Botcho Crème +27738769823 Legs Hips Butt and ****** Enlargement Pills and Cream +27738769823 +27738769823 Yodi pills® and Botcho

Yodi Pills Botcho Crème +27738769823 Legs Hips Butt and ****** Enlargement Pills and Cream +27738769823
    +27738769823 Yodi pills® and Botcho cream® ingredients contain a combination of ingredients that will help enlarge and increase the size of your butt and hips. Botcho cream® and Yodi pills® help you get a bigger, fuller firmer butt and fuller wider hips.
    Bexx Pills® and Creams® contain a scientifically proven combination of ingredients which will help your body promote breasts enlargement naturally. These will help you get fuller, bigger and firmer breasts.
    Mufti’s products ® have also been found to help improve skin dullness and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. THE ONLY RIGHT WAY TO JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY IN AFRICA+27790324557 JUBA, GABORONE, WINDHOEK, LAUNDA, ADDIS ABABA, NAIROBI, DAR EL SALAM, MOGA

THE ONLY RIGHT WAY TO JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY IN AFRICA+27790324557 JUBA, GABORONE, WINDHOEK, LAUNDA, ADDIS ABABA, NAIROBI, DAR EL SALAM, MOGADISHU, HARARE, ANTANANARIVO, KAMPALA, LUSAKA, MAPUTO, KIGALI, WINEJOK, MOMBASA, BULAWAYO, MATOLA, LILONGWE, DJIBOUTI, BLANTYRE, ASMARA,BEIRA, YEI, RUIRU, HARGEYSA, N'DALATANDO, RUNDU, FRANCISTOWN, PAJOK MWANZA, ZANZIBAR, KITWE, MALOPOLOLE, MALAKAL, WALIVIS BAY, HUAMBO, NDOLA, NAMPULA, ARUSHA, MAUN, OSHAKATI, LOBITO, CHITUNGWIZA, WAU, BUJUMBURA, KIKUYU, MBEYA, MOGODITSHANE, SWAKOPMUND,BENGUELA, NAKURU, KUACJOK CHIMOIO, DIRE DAWA, MOROGORO,, SEROWE, KATIMA, LUBANGO, BERBERA, KISMAYO, MARKA, KANYE, MULILO, MALANJE, TANGA, ELDORET, KISUMU, SELIBE, GROOTFONTEIN, MOCAMEDES, MEK'ELE, PHIKWE, REHOBOTH, SOIO, NAZRET, MOCHUNDI, KATUTURA, CABINDA, TOAMASINA FOR MUSICIANS, PASTERS, ATHLETES, CIVAL SERVANT POLITIANS$MEMBERS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MONEY ATTRACTION SPELL TO BANK ACCOUNT&YOUR HOUSE+27790324557 JOHANNESBURG, LONDON, DURBAN, , POLOKWANE, ILLINOIS, PRETORIA, MUNICH, BLOEMFO

MONEY ATTRACTION SPELL TO BANK ACCOUNT&YOUR HOUSE+27790324557 JOHANNESBURG, LONDON, DURBAN, , POLOKWANE, ILLINOIS, PRETORIA, MUNICH, BLOEMFONTEIN, GABORONE, TEXAS, KIMBERLEY, LUSAKA, LE CAP,ADIS ABABA, GOERGE, TORONTO, NEW YORK, KAMPALA,CALIFORNIA, AUCKLAND FOR FINANCIAL ATTRACTION&BUSNESS GROWTH, PROSPERITY, MONEY DRAWING&STRENDTH, MANIFESTATION, POWER&****, ABUNDANCE, ATTRACTION&POSITIVITY, AMPLIFYING ENERGY&DEVIN PROTECTION, BLESSINGS&FINANCIAL PROSPERITY.
    Manifest Money Fast and Attract Abundance with Money Spells inAlberton, Benoni, Bethal, Bisho, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Batshabelo, Brakpan, Brits, Cerletonville, Centurion, Delmas, Dundee, East London, Embalenhle, Emnambithi, Empulanga, George, Kierksdorp, Kroonstand, Krugersdorp, Kutlwanong, Le Cap, Mabopane, Middelburg, Midrand, Nelspriut, Newcastle, Nigel, Orkney, Paarl, Phalaborwa, Piet Retief, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, Potchefstroom, Potgietersrus, Queenstown, Randfontein, Richards Bay, Rustenburg,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PURCHASE FINEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION TO CLEAN NOTES+27839746943 PRETORIA, GABORONE, JOHANNESBURG, WINDHOEK, POLOKWANE, LUSAKA, DURBAN, MAPU

PURCHASE FINEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION TO CLEAN NOTES+27839746943 PRETORIA, GABORONE, JOHANNESBURG, WINDHOEK, POLOKWANE, LUSAKA, DURBAN, MAPUTO, LE CAP, LISOTHO, MIDRAND, HARARE, BLOEMFONTEIN, PIETERMARTZBURG, KIMBERLEY, CAPE TOWN, MBOMBELA, MAHIKENG, BHISHO. BLACK CLEANING SOLUTION%ACTIVATION POWDER, TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS ACTIVATION POWDER, BLACK CURRENCY CLEANING MACHINE, BLACK CURRENCY CLEANING, BLACK CLEANING AGENT, CURRENCY CLEANING SOLUTION FOR SALE, GENUINE CURRENCY CLEANING SOLUTIONS, LABORATORY&PARTNERSHIP, CLEANING BLACK CURRENCY FOR COMPANIES
    WORKING SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION TO CLEAN BLACK&WHITE NOTES IN Alberton, Benoni, Bethal, Bisho, Bloemfontein, Boksburg, Batshabelo, Brakpan, Brits, Cerletonville, Centurion, Delmas, Dundee, East London, Embalenhle, Emnambithi, Empulanga, George, Kierksdorp, Kroonstand, Krugersdorp, Kutlwanong, Le Cap, Mabopane, Middelburg, Midrand, Nelspriut,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. +27631108521 Bring Back Lost Lover - Love Spells caster in GaRankuwa Klerksdorp Durban Pietermaritzburg Johannesburg Kimberley Midrand

bring back lost love spell caster in Duduza bring back lost love spell caster in Ebony Park bring back lost love spell caster in Edenvale bring back lost love spell caster in Edenvale bring back lost love spell caster in Etwatwa bring back lost love spell caster in Evaton bring back lost love spell caster in Fourways bring back lost love spell caster in Fourways bring back lost love spell caster in Glenharvie bring back lost love spell caster in Tembisa bring back lost love spell caster in Ivory Park bring back lost love spell caster in Midrand bring back…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Love spells caster in United States +27731356845 Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Florida Alabama

I am Prof Mama Jafali the most high of all, the greatest healer and spell caster of all. I may look young but I know what I'm doing, trust me. Whatever your adversity or problem, do not despair. I am here to help you overcome all your problems. I use real magical powers to fight demons and super villains. I have nearly limitless powers to tackle your most pressing problems, be it physical or spiritual. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and healer within the traditional…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Top Leading Lost Love Spell Caster +27603493288 Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Prince George, Prince Rupert, Quesnel, Revelstoke, Richmond

PSYCHIC WAVA IS A POWERFUL PSYCHIC SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP +27603493288 /TRADITIONAL HEALER AND CLAIRVOYANT USING NATIVE DIVINE SPIRITUAL HEALING ANALYZE USES ABILITY TO TUNE INTO MOST RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS AND FOCUSES ON THE EMOTIONS RELATED IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE READING, LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER, MONEY SPELLS, LOST LOVE SPELLS MANITOBA, NEW BRUNSWICK, ASTROLOGY, SPELL CASTER, LOVE SPELLS CASTER MARRIAGE SPELLS, USA SPELLS CASTER, ANCIENT MAGIC SPELLS IN LONDON, ATTRACTION SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA, MAGIC RINGS, PSYCHIC READER IN ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, BINDING SPELLS IN AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY, SPIRITUAL HEALER, SUCCESS SPELLS, BARRENNESS PROBLEMS, PROMOTION SPELLS, DIVORCE SPELLS, COURT CASES, BANISHING…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Money spells to make you rich and powerful+27604202010

Powerful Money spells can help you obtain for financial freedom CELL +27604202010 Online Money Spell to make you prosper IN Estonia- Finland -France- Germany-Ireland
    Powerful Money Spells That Work, If the following words seem to be coming from your mouth, then this may be the service you've been looking for: "I need to improve my financial situation, and I need to do it immediately. Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow. Today!" Here is what this remarkable spell could bring you. Cash in your pocket so you don't have to scrimp for every penny. Enough money to make you independent,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Money spells to make you rich and powerful+27604202010

Powerful Money spells can help you obtain for financial freedom CELL +27604202010 Online Money Spell to make you prosper IN Estonia- Finland -France- Germany-Ireland
    Powerful Money Spells That Work, If the following words seem to be coming from your mouth, then this may be the service you've been looking for: "I need to improve my financial situation, and I need to do it immediately. Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow. Today!" Here is what this remarkable spell could bring you. Cash in your pocket so you don't have to scrimp for every penny. Enough money to make you independent,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to become rich and famous +27604202010

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. +27732318372 AFRICAN RELIABLE LOVE SPELLS-FIND LOVE & COMMITMENT @LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA

+27732318372 AFRICAN RELIABLE LOVE SPELLS-FIND LOVE & COMMITMENT @LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA

Same day emergency psychic reading by mama khulusum in South Africa
    LOVE POTION!! Website https://www.strongspellcaster.us.com
    Re-conquer the heart of your lover with our effective love portions that work fast. As we all know that love is a driving force for every happy lifestyle, therefore if your relationship is hit with a certain kind of problem, casting love potions perhaps might be the only way you can get your lover to get back to you without any problem.

Real love potions that work quickly have been…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND GET RICH AND FAME +27682526053

JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND GET RICH AND FAME +27682526053

CONTACT Mr Jones call +27682526053 or WhatsApp him through this number +27682526053 or email: agentjones666@gmail.com Hello everyone My name is Andrea Scott am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in Ghana and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY +​256776717197 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ... durban North West Northern Cape LONDON USA

SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY +​256776717197 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ... durban North West Northern Cape LONDON USA Kuwait #Bahrain #Soudi Arabia #Singapore #Jordan #Ireland, #Belgium, #United Kingdom, #Iceland, #Portugal, Spain, China, Japan, Turkey, Canada United States, Morocco, France,Germany, Poland Serbia,Romania, Ukraine, and all countries United Arab Emirates .UK Top ssd Super automatic solution 100%Pure ssd solution for cleaning black money+​256776717197 activation powder - SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION,SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL,ssd supNORWAY Best Ssd Chemical Solutions For Cleaning Black Money+256776717197 ssd chemical solution and machines for black notes United States San Marino…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Interior Designer in Noida

Interior Designer in Noida make indoors areas functional, safe, and delightful by means of figuring out area necessities and choosing vital and or interesting furnishings, paint colors, flooring, lighting fixtures. an excellent interior designer can also be a source of advice on how to create a design that is tailored to the client's personality and lifestyle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Slideshow: Auto-fit images to soundtrack length.

For slideshow style projects, have the option to get image/slide timing to auto-fit a soundtrack length. Each slide then appears for an even amount of time across the length of the track making it quicker and easier to export immediately for slideshow projects. Or you have the option to tweak slide timings to lengthen or shorten them as required, but the majority of the timing calculations are already done for you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the school account sign-in option to Premier Rush and Photoshop Express apps on iOS as on CC Express

We have K12-accounts on CC Express and signing on is easy with those. Now that Premier Rush and Photoshop Express are included on CC Express you should add the same method of signing in to those apps too. Now we are confused on which option to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI IN USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA +17142487160

How to join the ILLUMINATI and become rich? Its the question asked by many persons of the world. They want to be members of the most powerful source of power in the world. Therefore, its not a surprise that there are people who keeps shouting in the internet forums: “I want to join the ILLUMINATI”. Do these people know who are ILLUMINATI and what they can ask from people wishing to know the truth about how to become the ILLUMINATI. Nevertheless, secret societies have intentions of recruiting new members into their ranks. Therefore, they have a desire to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wie man die Schrift in Word, Photoshop und Illustrator wechselt

Die grundlegendste Methode, um das Aussehen Ihres Textes zu ändern, besteht darin, die Schriftart zu ändern. Schriftarten https://instagramschrift.net/ sind eine Sammlung von Buchstaben, Zahlen, Satzzeichen und anderen Symbolen. Sie variieren in Größe und Stil und machen einen großen Einfluss auf das Gesamtbild des Textes. In Word können Sie die Schriftart auf der Registerkarte Startseite oder Mini-Symbolleiste ändern. Nachdem Sie eine Schriftart ausgewählt haben, können Sie auf Set als Hintergrund oder Änderungstil klicken, um die neue Schriftart einzustellen.

Um die Farbe des Textes zu ändern, klicken Sie auf der Registerkarte "Schriftartenoptionen" auf die Farbpalette. Die Farbpalette ist in zwei Abschnitte, den…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?