Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open Source edits

The platform is great. There are some functions, such as audio leveling and subtext, in which others are more proficient. If we could share and unexported files with others via rush or premiere, that would help my content execution and increase my use on the platform. With a refined editing process like that, there will be more substantial groups of users collaborating.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. not let me share

Don't let me import my video said missing files
    and im paying every month

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is there a free trial?

The ab never offered subscriptions with a trial week.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Microsoft One Drive as source

We need access Microsoft One Drive and other galleries like Memory cards and telephone memory. Like spark do today.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I used to be open video that we're *.mkv why can't I today?

I used to be open any video that we're *.mkv why can't I today?
    Program is adobe rush

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support for multi-camera devices in the Camera section

Support for twin and triple lens camera in the camera app, rather than just using the single wide/main camera

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The video is not rendering!

The video won’t display for playback and even when exported it renders it blank. The audio is fine however.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it so you can insert music-RaphRHE

Make it so you can insert music -RaphRHE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adjustments slider position

When adjusting values for the different sliders, can we have the value in the center or on top of the screen since my big fingers hide it half the time and I don't have to peak underneath while keeping my fingers on the screen? Also maybe bigger.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove video length cap, I want to make longer videos on the go

Remove the video length cap, I was told by one of your support team it was currently 60 minutes despite having made a video of 69 minutes length previously.
    I've been struggling and re-rendering a video over and over agaim because it was being cut down from 80 to 69 minutes length after rendering & there is no warning on the timeline for a max video length which means I wasted a whole day on it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere Rush on Redmi Note 8 Pro

I can install adobe premiere rush on my redmi note 8 pro from google play. When i create a project and import video to my timeline, i can't see my video on my timeline. I just can see my audio only. Anyone can help me ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I wouldn‘t pay for this app after having used it

There are other better apps out there that are actually free or cheaper that do everything better than Rush. It didn’t ask me where I wanted to export it to and I can’t find it anywhere. Of my 3 free downloads, I wasted two on the same file and it still didn’t ask where to save it. It exports to nowhere. No thanks, you should look and see all the better apps out there than Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fade music towards end of clip or end of segment

fade music towards end of clip or end of segment

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Phone version

The phone version of Rush is very limited. We should have the option to cut clips, fade in and out audio, as well as video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Use as offline for premiere

I was hoping I could plug a drive into my iPad and start an offline while I'm on the road that I could continue on my desktop.
    It really isn't that app. Perhaps it could be?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Crashes all the time

The Rush keeps crashing all the time. I use it on my IPhone X, 4K 60fps clips
    It crashes almost every 30 seconds and even crashes when I try to save. And I bought the upgrade. But can’t do nothing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base