Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turning phone and keep working

In timeline, when turning my phone on the side I could keep working and not just see the video and play+stop buttons

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LET THE USER SHARE AS MUCH AS THEY WANT

I tried to upload it to YouTube 3 times and it wouldn’t let me because google wouldn’t let me sign in through the app and I wasn’t able to do it on any other ones either I just want it to go straight to my photos and YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR SHARING THE VIDEOS THAT YOU MADE YOU PEICES OF ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. please add a feature to take a snapshoot

It is usual to use a thumbnail when you publish in social media. Will be great to not dolnload an other editing video app if we snapshoot when we are in the Rush app to prepare that thumbnail

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Inportar png

Tengo problemas al querer insertar un png en la secuencia , es para insertar el logo

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync Issues iPhone CC

Unable to manually sync to creative cloud across WiFi or mobile from iPhone. Unable to manually save or send or transfer files from iPhone. Please remove the Money grab with the premium export feature... I need my edited file please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be super cool if Adobe Rush sync worked

So you upload a project from your computer and you open it on your phone in Adobe rush.

Now imagine if the project didn’t show up as corrupted and actually loaded!?!? 🤯

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The title edit does not bring up the keyboard for edit in Rush!!

Once the title is added ro the video it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to edit! The keyboard will NOT show up no matter how many times you click on it, double click whatever! Make a keyboard icon for gods sake!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Makskubik

Ваша подписка стоит 750₽ в месяц. Но многие не хотят использовать сетевой диск и возможность синхронизации. Ограничение в экспорте на три раза этот не серьезно. Сделайте цену на открытие только экспорта своих роликов.
    Вот к примеру я не блогер не оператор но иногда надо склеить видео и наложить звук. Для меня не приемлемо оформлять подписку.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cropping/ shortening the length of a video clip only cuts off the back portion of the video, from my iPhone at least

It’d be nice to be able to press an hold either side of the highlighted video clip and in that way, choose which part to “slide off” or remove.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Optimize

Please optimize for Helio G90T

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Import .mov

I can't import mov-files on my android-device to premiere rush. In the community forum i find a question of a user to this problem, but there is no answer until today.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop kicking users out the app

Stop kicking users out the app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it actually work in Windows. Because it is mind-bendingly slow.

How about you set it to, like, be responsive. Because I click on a clip on the timeline and about a minute later it actually does what I told it to do. Then when you play it, the audio goes but the video is frozen.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Crushing every 5second on Iphone xr

I don’t know how guys can work with it, but for me crushing in every 5seconds. Any suggestions?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. a gaussian blur module in the color section

Blur effect is important.. especially as a background.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. External harddrive on iPad please

External harddrive on iPad please

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. snapshot functionality in Rush so we can export single frames. Thank you!!

Please make the snapshot functionality in Rush so we can export single frames so we can make thumbnails. Thank you!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Increased Colour Control

Include histogram. Allow individual colours to be altered. Allow white points and black points

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 98 99
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base