Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Constant crashing on the app and project inaccessible

This app is constantly crashing on me when using the app but the most frustrating thing is working on a video for hours just to have it not be accessible the next day. This has happened multiple times and I’ve had to restart the project time and time again. I thought paying for the app would make it better but I’m still unable to access my footage. I should not have to edit and redit the same video because the app is constantly not allowing me to access my content

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the titles/fonts bigger

It is very difficult to edit the titles because they are so tiny on my phone screen and there doesn't appear to be any way to enlarge them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio Fade in and Out (maybe cross)

I wanted to fade out my audio

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can u pls make a save button

And pls macke it free because I am a YouTuber and I wanna macke everything free and pls make a place to support this company buy donating money

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How do I add a video (as a small thumbnail) over the main video?

I just want to add a video in a small view on top of the main video. I tried to drag a video over the main video in the timeline, but it just played before or after the main video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Premiere rush not working properly

Help, I’m trying to open a file from my phone to my laptop but it’s not showing when I open up premiere rush on my laptop. The app keeps crashing every time I use it on my phone and now I don’t how to continue with my project or export without it crashing. I really need help ASAP. I’ve attached my logs

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Premiere rush not working properly

Help, I’m trying to open a file from my phone to my laptop but it’s not showing when I open up premiere rush on my laptop. The app keeps crashing every time I use it on my phone and now I don’t how to continue with my project or export without it crashing. I really need help ASAP. I’ve attached my logs

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere rush not working properly

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere rush not working properly

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1080p Export

Currently the app only supports 720p/720p30. It would be great if you can add full hd export :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. edit multichannel individually

Rush can recognize multi-channel audio but it doesn't have the capability to edit/view the channels individually.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. support for asus zenfone 7 pro

Please add support for this phone :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I cant upload my own music

You should let people had the option to upload their own music from device etc and need more option of transitions and efect

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please make it possible to use arabic text in Adobe Rush.

Please make it possible to use arabic text in Adobe Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. it would be handy to have the abilty to reverse frames on a piece of video within the timeline

I want to reverse a sequence so it appears to rewind and then playback again but cannot see a way to do this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. pausing a frame or scene

adding frameholding as a effect could help a lot

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. App crash IOS 14.2

The App close automatically when you try make zoom on the tracks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 182 183
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base