Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "An Error Occurred" when trying to publish video to YouTube

When trying to publish YouTube video through Adobe Rush, it says an error occurred without explanation. I checked and it is not a WiFi issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Choose where to export videos

It would be great for professionals if we could choose where we want to export our edited videos. Like when we click share, then hit the export button, instead of just immediately putting it to camera roll, for iPads that allow USB-C/thunderbolt data transfers, we should be able to click the export button, then a menu comes up on where we can save it, to either the Files app, which then we can save it to an external HDD if we so choose, or the photos app, or any other social media app for direct exportation and uploading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Two things I'd LOVE to see for the audio feature...

Two things I'd LOVE to see for the audio feature...
    1) ability to save/bookmark tracks for later (bonus if there's a note feature). Sometimes I'm looking for a track and come across one I like not for my current project, but want to save for another project later on.. I end up just writing down the name in my notes app, but would be great to be able to do this directly from Rush.

2) have soundtracks broken down further by type/category (maybe use hashtags?). For example, I'm looking for an "feel good" happy song with no lyrics. Sure I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add more effects

Add more effects and also add keying feature

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. +27639132907 MAGIC RING FOR MONEY,BOOST BUSINESS,INCOME INCREASE JOB PROMOTION IN SOUTH AFRICA,WELKOM,FREE STATE,CAPE TOWN ,PORT ELIZABETH

+27639132907 MAGIC RING FOR MONEY,BOOST BUSINESS,INCOME INCREASE JOB PROMOTION IN SOUTH AFRICA,WELKOM,FREE STATE,CAPE TOWN ,PORT ELIZABETH

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sqeezed preview monitor

While using the right size (9:16) the preview is squeezed/disorted. It happens on my MacBook en iMac. The final export is the right size, but it makes working with rush more difficult because your not seeing the right images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. IN SOUTH AFRICA,EASTERN CAPE ,LENASIA SANDAWANA OIL FOR MONEY +27639132907 BOOST BUSINESS,CUSTOMER ATTRACTION ,STOP BAD LUCK,FOR CHURCH LEAD

IN SOUTH AFRICA,EASTERN CAPE ,LENASIA SANDAWANA OIL FOR MONEY +27639132907 BOOST BUSINESS,CUSTOMER ATTRACTION ,STOP BAD LUCK,FOR CHURCH LEADERS TO GET CHURCH POWER AND PROTECTION IN BOTSWANA,NAMIBIA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rotate video clip

It would be nice to be able to rotated video clip.
    (When you film with the wrong position with your mobile)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A simple text tool?

It would be nice to just have a text box to simply type in. No animations, now fancy theme. Just text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Importing and exporting to external hard drives on iPad Air and Pro

Well, this is for both importing and exporting videos. But, can you add support for accessing the Files app on iPadOS and allowing users to import videos that are on external hard drives, as well as support for exporting videos onto external hard drives, instead of directly exporting to photos, then having to share the file onto the drive, then delete the video in camera roll, and then delete it from the deleted folder. Please and thank you! <3

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. galaxy s22

I actually got the s22 just to edit videos. Please make adobe rush available on this device. I feel like an idiot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Join the Illuminati brotherhood today to become rich famous and powerful in life

CONTACT Mr James William call +2349055489724 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055489724
    Hello everyone My name is lucky Mathew Am from Canada I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and USA,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Join the Illuminati brotherhood today to become rich famous and powerful in life

I want to use this opportunity to thank Mr James William who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $ 100000 USD on your initiation day. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This Is How You Can Join The Illuminati Today In Kampala Uganda +27790324557 Entebbe, Gulu, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Lyantonde, Mutukula, K

This Is How You Can Join The Illuminati Today In Kampala Uganda +27790324557 Entebbe, Gulu, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Lyantonde, Mutukula, Kasese, Fort Portal, Hoima,Arua, Jinja, Mbale
    East African Countries like Nairobi and Mombasa Kenya, Juba and Kartum in Sudan, Kinshasha Congo, Dar El Salam and Dodoma Tanzania, Kigali Rwanda, Bujumbura Burundi, Adiss Ababa Ethiopia, Eletitria Lusaka Zambia To become the illuminati secreat sociate member for Money ,Richness,Wealth,Power And Popularity
    YOU CAN JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,RICH,WEALTH,POWERS FROM Adjumani, Alebtong, Amuria, Apac, Bombo, Buikwe, Bukomansimbi, Bundibugyo, Bushenyi, Busia, Butaleja, Buwenge, Dokolo, Elegu, Gombe, Butambala, Iganga, Kabale, Kakira ,Kakiri ,Kalangala,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MONEY ATTRACTION SPELL TO BANK ACCOUNT & YOUR HOUSE Call+27790324557IN JOHANNESBURG S.A, LONDON UK, DUBAI U.A.E, CHICAGO USA For Financial A

MONEY ATTRACTION SPELL TO BANK ACCOUNT & YOUR HOUSE Call+27790324557IN JOHANNESBURG S.A, LONDON UK, DUBAI U.A.E, CHICAGO USA For Financial Attraction & Business Growth, Prosperity, Money Drawing & Strength, Manifestation, Power & ****, Abundance, Attraction & Positivity, Amplifying Energy & Divine Protection, Blessings of financial prosperity, KAMPALA UG, SAO PAULO BRAZIL, TORONTO AUCKLAND, SYDNEY AND WORLDWIDE.
    Free money spell that work fast with green candle magic.Real black magic money spell ,Debt banishing spell, White magic indian money spell chants, Gypsy magic.
    SOUTH AFRICA CONTACT ME FROM Johannesburg, Cape Town, eThekwini, Ekurhuleni, Tshwane, Nelson Mandela Bay, Buffalo City, Mangaung, Emfuleni, Polokwane,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Johannesberg Working SSD Chemical solution to Clean Black & White Notes +27839746943 In South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Moz

Johannesberg Working SSD Chemical solution to Clean Black & White Notes +27839746943 In South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia,, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimba, worldwide
    We olso sell our SSD Chemical and You can contact us olso if you are in Gauteng, Limpopo, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Mpumalanga, North West
    SSD chemical solution to Clean Black and White Notes ++27839746943 in Johannesburg, Cape Town, eThekwini, Ekurhuleni, Tshwane, Nelson Mandela Bay, Buffalo City, Mangaung, Emfuleni, Polokwane, Msunduzi, Thulamela, Mbombela, Rustenburg, Bushbuckridge, Makhado, Madibeng, King Sabata Dalindyebo, Matjhabeng, City of Matlosana,
    ANGOLA CALL US FROM Luanda, Benguela, Kissama, Huambo,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. EFFECTIVE COURT CASE RITUAL SPELL+27790324557 IN JOHANNESBURG, SYDNEY, LOSS ANGELES, NEW YORK, SAO PAULO, BRUSSELS QUEBEC CITY, KAMPALA, M

EFFECTIVE COURT CASE RITUAL SPELL+27790324557 IN JOHANNESBURG, SYDNEY, LOSS ANGELES, NEW YORK, SAO PAULO, BRUSSELS QUEBEC CITY, KAMPALA, MALAYASIA, SINGPORE. for Witchcraft & Spiritual Protection, Scrying & Divination, Black Magic, Courage, Stability, Empaths, Anchoring Into Our Spiritual Mindset & Grounding, Removing Hexes, Curses & Negative Energy, Psychic Energy Protection.
    USA CALL ME FROM New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Seattle, Denver, Indianapolis, Columbus, São Paulo, Lima, Mexico City, Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Buenos Aires.
    SOUTH AFRICA CONTACT ME FROM Johannesburg, Cape Town, eThekwini, Ekurhuleni,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SPELL TO ATTRACT & BRING BACK LOST LOVE+27790324557 IN AMSTERDAM, LOS ANGLES, SYDNEY JOHANNESBURG, TORONTO, AUCKLAND, DUBAI, KAMPALA, SINGAP

SPELL TO ATTRACT & BRING BACK LOST LOVE+27790324557 IN AMSTERDAM, LOS ANGLES, SYDNEY JOHANNESBURG, TORONTO, AUCKLAND, DUBAI, KAMPALA, SINGAPOLE For Past Life Recall, Earth Energy Healing, Divination & Renewal, Stability & Protection, For Motivation & Manifestation, Generosity, Sexuality, Masculine Energy & Happiness, Fertility, Grounding, Harmony & Generating Power from the Heart.
    USA CALL ME FROM New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, San Diego, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Seattle, Denver, Indianapolis, Columbus, São Paulo, Lima, Mexico City, Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Buenos Aires.
    EUROPE CALL US FROM Galway Ireland, Reykjavik Iceland,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. East Africa's Ssd Chemical Solution Call+27839746943 In Kampala, Juba, Nairobi, Mombasa,Dar El Salam, Zambia, Rwanda, Congo, Ethiopia. UGAND

East Africa's Ssd Chemical Solution Call+27839746943 In Kampala, Juba, Nairobi, Mombasa,Dar El Salam, Zambia, Rwanda, Congo, Ethiopia.
    UGANDA CALL FROM Entebbe, Gulu, Arua, Lira, Aringa, Adjumani, Nimuli, Pakwatch, Oyeyu, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Lyantonde, Mutukula, Kasese, Fort Portal, Hoima,Arua, Jinja, Mbale
    SOUTH SUDAN JOIN FROM Juba, Central Equatoria--Winejok, Northern Bahr al Ghazal--Yei, Central Equatoria--Malakal, Upper Nile--Wau, Western Bahr al Ghazal--Kuacjok, Warrap--Pajok.
    KENYA JOIN IN Nairobi, Nairobi Area-Mombasa, Mombasa-Ruiru, Kiambu-Kikuyu, Kiambu-Nakuru, Nakuru-Eldoret, Uasin Gishu-Kisumu, Kisumu-Thika, Nairobi Area-Limuru, Kiambu-Malindi, Kilifi.
    TANZANIA JOIN FROM Dar es Salaam,Dar es Salaam-Mwanza,Mwanza-Arusha,Arusha-Dodoma,Dodoma-Mbeya,Mbeya-Morogoro,Morogoro-Tanga,Tanga-Kahama,Shinyanga--Tabora,Tabora-Zanzibar City,Zanzibar West-Kigoma,Kigoma-Sumbawanga,Rukwa.
    OTHER PLACE INCLUDE Kigali Rwanda, Kinshasha Congo,Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Asmara Eritrea, Alexandria Egypt,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PROPOSAL ATTRACTION FOR MARRIAGE SPELL Call+27790324557 LONDON, JOHANNESBURG, NEW YORK, DUBAI, SYDNEY, SINGAPOLE, SAO PAULO BRAZIL,KAMPALA,

PROPOSAL ATTRACTION FOR MARRIAGE SPELL Call+27790324557 LONDON, JOHANNESBURG, NEW YORK, DUBAI, SYDNEY, SINGAPOLE, SAO PAULO BRAZIL,KAMPALA, For Marriage, True Love, Heart Opening & Vibrant Beauty, Stability, Growth, Consecration, Legal Maters, Dream Work, Healing & Strength, Fertility & Abundance. & Pregnant Spell, For Peace, Divine Guidance & Moon Energy. That Is Instant Secure And Borderless WorldWide.
    EUROPE CALL US FROM Galway Ireland, Reykjavik Iceland, Bruges Belgium, Dubrovnik Croatia, Siena Italy,Salzburg Austria, San Sebastián Spain, Porto Portugal, Lyon, France Munich, Germany. London, United Kingdom. Madrid, Spain. Stockholm, Sweden. Amsterdam, Netherlands. Istanbul, Turkey.
    AMERICA CALL ME IN Lima, Mexico City, New York, Bogotá,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 309 310
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base