Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Slow motion

I really need the ability to adjust frame rates of clips. So I can shoot in high frame rate and play back in slow motion. Maybe it’s already available, but I can’t find it.

1,697 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi All! I’m excited to let you know that Speed features are now in Rush! You can slow down or speed up footage, and add adjustable ramps to video and audio clips. Check out the latest update to try it for yourself or read this blog post to learn more: adobe.ly/rushspeed

We look forward to seeing what you create in Rush with these new features.

Happy Editing!

- Rush Team

2. Duplicate projects function

I have created an intro with transitions, text overlay and audio and reuse in another video without creating a new project and recreating the entire thing. Such a waste of time. It would be so helpful if i can copy the work into another project or duplicate the project.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone!

Duplicate project is now available on all platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android).

This feature allows you to duplicate any project with a single click from the project browser. This action duplicates the project as well as the media associated with it.

Happy Editing!

Rush Team

3. 1,119 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all!

Our first iteration of Pan and Zoom is here!!! In this release, you can zoom in and out of an image with just one click. We have plans to add more flexibility in a later release, including start and end points.

We can’t wait to hear your initial feedback. Please install Rush 1.5.25 and give this feature a spin!

To see more details about Pan and Zoom, and what else is new to rush 1.5.25 please use the link below

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/whats-new/2020-3.html

Happy Editing from the Rush team

4. Separate audio/video tracks

Please make it so I can separate out audio tracks from the video tracks and move them around independently.

875 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

131 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! We’re starting the year off right by bringing you Separate Audio on all platforms.

With the release of Rush 1.5, you can now Separate Audio by right-clicking (desktop) or long-pressing (mobile) on a video clip with audio in the timeline and selecting Separate Audio. This will create an audio-only clip that you can move around independently.

You should see Rush 1.5 appear in the AppStore, Playstore, and Creative Cloud app starting today and into tomorrow.

We can’t wait to see how you use this feature in your projects!

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

5. Speed ramp / time remap

I’d love to be able to speed ramp or use time remapping. No mobile video tool I’ve found can do this and it would make Drone videos/timelapses so much easier to do on the fly.

853 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All! I’m excited to let you know that Speed features are now in Rush! You can slow down or speed up footage, and add adjustable ramps to video and audio clips. Check out the latest update to try it for yourself or read this blog post to learn more: adobe.ly/rushspeed

We look forward to seeing what you create in Rush with these new features.

Happy Editing!

- Rush Team

6. 587 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

119 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone!

Duplicate project is now available on all platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android).

This feature allows you to duplicate any project with a single click from the project browser. This action duplicates the project as well as the media associated with it.

Happy Editing!

Rush Team

7. Support iOS Files

There is no option to add media from the new Files app in iOS. It doesn’t even show up as an option - only Dropbox. Why? Ths is a serious flaw.

304 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all!

Last week we released Rush version 1.5.12, which includes many great updates, including iOS Files support! Now you can import media from the Files app directly from the media browser in Rush.

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

8. Export in 4K!

Why are we limited to 1080p for export? We shoot in 4K on our phones now. We should be able to export the same! We need the freedom to change the sequence resolution so we can decide if we want to downgrade our 4K to match our slow mo footage or upgrade our slow mo footage into our 4K project...

105 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Johannes Eckert responded

We are happy to let you know that we just released an update to Rush in the App Store (Version 1.0.2) that let’s you export in 4k resolution.

Projects that were created with 4k videos will now export in 4k by default (open ‘Quality Settings’ on the share screen details)

Note that projects with videos in 1080 will continue to export in 1080 Full HD resolution.

9. Audio video separation and audio fade option

To be able to detach audio from video and delete just the video or just the audio, then be able to move audio from one video on to the next one via timeline, and give a audio fade option just like video when skipping from one to the next.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pinchus,

You can now separate audio from an audio-video clip by right-clicking the clip and selecting Separate Audio (or long press on mobile). Premiere Rush drops the audio file into the first available audio track and the original audio becomes muted.

Once you detach the audio, open the Transitions Inspector and click on Cross Dissolve to apply an audio transition to your audio clip.

Happy Editing!

10. add files support ios 13.x

Add FILES support for latest ios versions!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all!

Last week we released Rush version 1.5.12, which includes many great updates, including iOS Files support! Now you can import media from the Files app directly from the media browser in Rush.

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

11. Please could you add a feature where you can separate the audio from the moving image instead of it being together?

It appears you cant exactly edit or cut away the audio from the moving image. We would really need this feature if we were to film an interview and therefore keeping one entire audio and editing different clips on top of the audio. Hope this makes sense

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! We’re starting the year off right by bringing you Separate Audio on all platforms.

With the release of Rush 1.5, you can now Separate Audio by right-clicking (desktop) or long-pressing (mobile) on a video clip with audio in the timeline and selecting Separate Audio. This will create an audio-only clip that you can move around independently.

We can’t wait to see how you use this feature in your projects!

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

12. Editing with iPad's keyboard shortcats

I wish I could edit with iPad Smartkeyboard shortcats.

60 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! The 1.2.4 release of Premiere Rush provides keyboard shortcut support for Rush on iOS devices. Try it with your Bluetooth keyboard on your iPhone or iPad.

Here are what shortcuts are currently supported on iOS:

Play / Pause (Spacebar)
    Step Back/Forward 1 Frame (Right/Left Arrow)
    Go to Next/Previous Edit (Up/Down Arrow)
    Undo (Cmd + Z)
    Redo (Cmd + Shift + Z)
    Split (S)
    Delete (Delete)
    Duplicate (D)
    Track controls (Cmd + T)
    Expand Audio (Cmd + R)
    Title Inspector (Cmd + 1)
    Transitions Inspector (Cmd + 2)
    Color Inspector (Cmd + 3)
    Speed Inspector (Cmd + 4)
    Audio Inspector (Cmd + 5)
    Transform Inspector (Cmd + 6)

Support for all Keyboard shortcuts in Rush will be added to iOS soon! Stay tuned.

13. Ability to input accurate values in to slider control properties

Problem: there seems to be no way to enter accurate values to properties that use slider control.

Suggestion: Long press or press to open virtual keyboard (perhaps the number pad) for entering the value manually.

Use cases: Entering accurate Font size or spacing or transition duration

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Specific Adjustments for Slide Controls

It would be great if slide control could be specifically adjusted. Snapping to common values would also help.

For example, I was attempting to rotate a video. Using my finger to adjust the rotation, it kept going from -89 to -91. If it snapped every 90 degrees, or if I could manually enter the exact rotation value I wanted, it would have saved a lot of frustration. This ability should be applied to all settings, not just rotation.

This feedback is based on editing on an iPhone.

38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4:5 aspect ratio please

4:5 aspect ratio please and ability to add slow motion

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all!

It’s here! 4:5 support is now available in Rush mobile version 1.5.12 and desktop version 1.5.12. Your videos on Instagram and Facebook will look amazing using the new 4:5 preset. If you haven’t already, download the latest version of Rush on all your devices to access 4:5 presets and many other new features, including iOS Files support.

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

16. Speed

Add a 2x, 3x, 4x feature

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enter clip duration numerically in addition to being able to drag

It would be useful to be able to edit the duration of a clip numerically in the same manner that you can edit the duration of a transition.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 4K capability’s

It needs to be able to render 4k

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Starting in version 1.0.2 you can edit and export up to 4k 60p on supported iOS devices (also possible on Rush desktop but that was available in version 1.0).

If you have other specific request relating to 4k please create a new Idea.

Thanks!

19. Adobe Rush on Android

It would be great if you make possible to use Adobe Premiere Rush on Android devices (in my case on OnePlus 6)!
    Thanks a lot for this stunning tool! Rush's Windows version works just perfect.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Spanish Language

Please... in spanish

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base