Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to create Intro and Outro re-usable clips with music in a shared project library

Those of us working off of our phones often are creating for the same shows every week. It would be AMAZING if we could build an intro or outro sequence with music and just pull it in. And then title or whatever is needed. Instead, I have to build it every time on my desktop, really cutting down on how much I can do from my phone.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uncompressed Export

I edited a video in Rush and was really happy about the speedy workflow. Then I hat to work on some motion capturing in AE. Unfortunately the end-result was not close to satisfying when I posted my video on social media. I would like to have a possibility of either export uncompressed or less compressed for further post in AE. Would be great!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Loop audio clips

I want to be able to extend audio clips, so they loop automatically and don't require duplicating.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How the heck do I add text to to the text box. Come on Adobe wtf

I've been playing around with the app for like 20 minutes and I can't figure out how to add text to the title. I can have the title but then it just says " title". I think you guys should look I have everyone's comments and make this an option. Or if it is an option I didn't see the fine cuz I sure as **** can't

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Comment mettre une vidéo en. It esse plus rapide

Comment mettre une vidéo en rapide ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unlimited exports without subscription option needed

I’m a casual user, with the occasional video edits. Previously I was using Adobe clip for this.

I feel Adobe Premiere Rush is the perfect replacement for me. As it has a few more (and better) options for video editing.

However the $10 a month subscription is too expensive. I don’t require any storage so 100gig is a complete waste.

I’d rather a one off in-app purchase to allow unlimited exports.

Thanks

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Espelho Magico

Espelho Mágico uma ótima atração para sua festa, uma linda lembrança
    Ligue ou zap 11 99966-7706

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Qué pasó con el pago que hice???

Ya registré mi tarjeta de crédito, pagué la suscripción y me llego al correo electrónico el comprobante de pago. Y el programa me sigue pidiendo actualización ¿Esque esto no es algo serio?

Por favor respeto señores...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tôi hy vọng chất lượng xuất phim tốt hơn ít nhất là bằng chất lượng video đầu vào

Tôi hi vọng chất lượng xuất phim sẽ được cải thiện Tôi thấy phần mềm xuất phim chưa được đẹp giá như chất lượng video đầu ra bằng được chất lượng video đưa vào.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is it possible to add mov from Nikon's dslr ?

I want to work on my videos from Nikon d500

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I really like Rush, but I would love video effects.

I would love effects like glitch, flash, shockwave, and more! It would make rush more fun to use.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Drag and drop video file to create a new project (instead of having to navigate to the folder first)

In Premier Pro, I like the fact that you can drag and drop a video file (at the resolution you wish the sequence to be) into the timeline to start. Rush requires navigating the the folder with the video file(s) which is slower than drag and drop.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. In the Add Media panel, can there please be an option to view files in a list format instead of as thumbnails only?

Creating an option to view files in a list instead of only as thumbnails will allow users to see more of the file name. The thumbnails are useful for the quick preview, but not useful for less scrolling and searching for file names.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Samsung Misleads Customers extra cost involved App not 100% free

Thanks Samsung for misleading s10+ users that this app would be free just to find out its useless unless you pay for it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Media Import from Sony cameras

I can't get AVCHD to import from Sony cameras this is a big problem as final cut pro x can very easily import from any camera without having to transcode them first. For an on the fly program, you need to import...on the fly.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Didn’t upload to my camera roll

When I went to fix my work and render for the second time of of the three free renders I had, the render was used however i got a notification saying it couldn’t upload to my camera roll at this time. Now I can’t render my work without paying the 10$ a month

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base