Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can’t add text to my videos and i don’t know why

I can’t add text to my videos and i don’t know why

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Destination Track

On IOS, I would like to be able to choose which video track the shot is added to. This way I can build a sequence of cutaways over an interview for example. The interview would be on V1 track, cutaways added to V2 track.

Would also be really useful to be able to add just the audio from a clip.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Number of frames per second

To be able to adjust the number of frames per second and essential !!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Buggy Export: Broken with different framerate from source

If I export a file with a framerate that differs from what my camera produced, the resulting file is garbage.
    E.g.: 59.94fps to 24fps.

This should really be fixed.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The pricing model doesn't work for me

I"m a home user. I take a lot of pictures and a little bit of video. Spending $120/year is much too expensive for Rush. It looks interesting and I've used the free trial once. but it's not that much more compelling than iMovie.
    If it cost a lot less I'd spend the money. But at $120/year it's not worth it to me. At $50/year I think I'd buy.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it cheaper.

Simply too expensive. LumaTouch may have a more cluttered UI (but with far greater capacity for video, audio and graphics creation and manipulation) but for the vast majority of users it’s an easy choice. Three months of Adobe or a lifetime of LumaTouch. I’m sure there’ll be a flurry of downloads with the release now public but I’d love to see how many people use it beyond the first week of use. You really need to look at your pricing structure and understand the people who you’re aiming at - many of whom are not making huge incomes from their…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. opaque

It would be fantastic if we could control the opacity of the "shapes."

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Scale 1080p to 4k

Shooting mostly in 4k 60fps on iPhone X. Adding an slowmotion clip that is in 1080 it does not fill the frame. When adding a 1080p clip to a 4k project it should scale by default to fill frame.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Font thonburi

Problem with font thonburi when type thai letter with upper letter

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create an option in video publish settings to set published videos to public instead of only private for Behance.

When I publish videos to Behance it automatically sets the video to private. An option to have the video publish to public would be ideal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow inclusion of timelapse video

I used PS to make a timelapse from stills and then included it in a Rush project. It plays perfectly right up until I export it. Then it jitters and is covered in thin pink lines. I've now wasted all the time I put into making this audiovisual presentation. I used up all 3 free trials trying to sort this out. I've attached the final version so that you can try to figure out how to improve things. I've used this same technique (incl timelapse in a project) with other software and not had a problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Every time I shut off auto focus, it default back to ‘on’ the next time I shoot a clip.

Auto focus keeps defaulting to the ‘on’ position after I finish a clip. There should be a way to keep settings in the manual position

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Toggle on off for upload of video used in project

Same scenario as adobe clip
    Automatically starts uploading project to cloud.
    Toggle switch!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. الرجاء دعم اللغة العربية في الكتابة

الرجاء تمكين الكتابة باللغة العربية

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base