Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It keeps crashing while exporting

It keeps crashing while trying to export. Files are UHD recorded on the IPhone 11 Pro. Edited on the IPhone 11Pro with 256GB of internal storage.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add gradient and transparency effects to shapes in the "Titles" section of the application.

We need to have the ability to edit a shape's transparency and to use and edit the shapes as gradients.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Still frame / freeze frame

Allow pausing on a particular still frame of the video for a certain duration. This is useful for editing screencasts, explainer videos, etc. Or if you're making a video that will be played as a loop and you want it to pause on the closing image for a moment before restarting...

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add support for Nokia 9 Pureview

Nokia 9 is a phone designed for photography and video creators, so it would be great if the Android version of Premiere Rush would be supported by this phone.

RAM: 6Gb
    Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
    CPU: Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)

I think this phone would be perfect running Adobe Rush.
    Ps. I would be willing to beta-test Rush on Nokia 9.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save a Copy, Duplicate Project, Save As --> Normal functionality most other software offers.

Save a Copy, Duplicate Project, Save As --> Normal functionality most other software offers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Canceling of Optimization & Smart Optimization Idea

When adding a clip, Rush will begin to optimize them. However, there isn't an option to cancel this process. In addition, Rush does not check to see if a clip has already been added, causing an unnecessary, second optimization process. Even after deleting a cip from the Project Assets, this process will continue. My suggestions:

1. Have Rush check to see if that exact clip has been added already. If so, notify the user and save them some time/computing power.

2. Add a button that allows for pausing or canceling the optimization of a clip.

3. When deleting a clip from Project Assets,…
    2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit

Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit , when I click upgrade it says I already have, yet then goes right back to red banner that I have reached my limit. Spent alost two hours with two levels of chat support, uninstalled installed, only to still have the problem

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. icloud

Everything just usable, I don’t know why the apps cannot import files from icloud, whats the point? We are using apple product!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. won't render my 20 min vid

won't render my 20 minute video. ive tried multiple times, true exiting the app and trying again. i wait a long time just for it to say it cant render to export or for it to exit itself out of the app. super frustrating bc this app is so easy to use but i constantly am having issued with the apps performance. PLEASE FIX!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop making clips disappear!

As I drag clips around, they sometimes make clips close by disappear. Drives me nuts! Please fix.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Share to WhatsApp

WHATSAPP VIA RUSH!!!!! PLS!!!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

88 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sharing Rush Projects

For collaboration work, I would need to share the Rush Project. Right now I need to collect the project file, the graphic elements, the Audiofiles and the Video files and copy all of it to a folder and share this folder.

50 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Very bad export I never successfully and waste my 3 times free try

Very bad experience. I never export video successfully and already waste my 3 times try for free export.
    Not good APP. Don’t use everyone. This is cheating APP...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Inportar png

Tengo problemas al querer insertar un png en la secuencia , es para insertar el logo

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sync Issues iPhone CC

Unable to manually sync to creative cloud across WiFi or mobile from iPhone. Unable to manually save or send or transfer files from iPhone. Please remove the Money grab with the premium export feature... I need my edited file please.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be super cool if Adobe Rush sync worked

So you upload a project from your computer and you open it on your phone in Adobe rush.

Now imagine if the project didn’t show up as corrupted and actually loaded!?!? 🤯

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The title edit does not bring up the keyboard for edit in Rush!!

Once the title is added ro the video it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to edit! The keyboard will NOT show up no matter how many times you click on it, double click whatever! Make a keyboard icon for gods sake!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base