Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere rush has stopped functioning

My IOS just updated and now nothing works in premiere I create a project and the media I input appears to be a black screen

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for Sony Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) phones

Could you all add support for Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) devices? Because there's currently support for several Sony devices (i.e., Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1) but the newest ones don't have access to Rush yet.

PS — is there a poll where we can vote up devices we'd like supported? Because I'd like to vote for these two Sony devices as well as Google Pixel chromebooks.

There's a thread in the Adobe Support Community that implies there's a poll but there wasn't a link that I could refer to.

The thread is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Rush/Xperia-10-compatibility/td-p/10530719 (comment from @Kevin_Monahan)

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fails to recognize upgrade, cant export

WORK! I just upgraded so I can export my video for tomorrow’s deadline, and it won’t recognize that I upgraded! Now I cant export the video so it’s no good.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save a Copy, Duplicate Project, Save As --> Normal functionality most other software offers.

Save a Copy, Duplicate Project, Save As --> Normal functionality most other software offers.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow two editing modes Gap and Gapless

It would be cool to have two modes where you can edit with gaps in the timeline or without. This would allow me to cut clips and position them elsewhere in the timeline like current editing workflows, but then switch back to a mode where everything is condensed and my movie flows seamlessly. If I use the gap mode to have blank spaces in my clips, I could have the option to convert those gaps to solid color clips.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give it to every android phone

I wanna ********* my phone. Adobe is best software for video graphy. My Phone is Nokia 3, it's a budget phone. I don't have more money to buy a flagship phone. I'm economically weak person I can't consider a flagship level phone. So i wanna get it. Please give me on my phone. I will very grateful as user. Thank you Adobe. Happy New Year 2020.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to animate photos

I would like to animate still photos. For instance, have the image slightly zoom in or out during the time it is displayed.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the ability to reverse a clip

Please allow the app to reverse video clips

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. icloud

Everything just usable, I don’t know why the apps cannot import files from icloud, whats the point? We are using apple product!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No anda redmi note 8 pro

No funciona en redmi note 8 pro (no se ven los previos de los videos)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere Pro open Rush projects without upload to cloud

Rush is easy to use and fit to edit vlog I need updated everyday. Sometimes I need to edit Rush projects via Premiere Pro. Maybe add some effects that Rush don't have now. I want to speed up the workflow and don't need to upload/sync all media clips to cloud. I wish Premiere Pro desktop version is able to open Rush projects stored in the same computer hard drive.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Import .mov

I can't import mov-files on my android-device to premiere rush. In the community forum i find a question of a user to this problem, but there is no answer until today.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. After rendering the video doesnt get saved

I lost my one free video rendring out of 3, the video didn't save after rendering. I lost my one chance of sharing the video. Will it possible to credit me one video sharing on my account. That will be great help.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I cannot not render my video! Plenty of space!!

I have been trying to render and export my video on the mobile app for 4 hours!!!!! It’s trapped in RUSH and it will just crash at 50%. There has to be a we to get this video out. Please advise!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More Transitions

We Should Get More & Better Transitions other than the 3 You Guys Are Offering. More Dramatic & Cool & Smooth & Glitch & Flash & Etc Transitions

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. black screen playbac

more than 30 40 seconds its impossible to playback in timeline..tried everything from update to rtx 2070 drivers.. video 2.7k.. its frustrating

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why is my video interface black? I can only hear sound

Software video interface is black, only sound

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base