Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lightroom CC As Source

I see Creative Cloud as a source for content to start a project. But I would like to use videos I have in my Lightroom CC library.

Creative Cloud is smart enough to know I have a Lightroom library as part of my cloud storage. But I don’t see my pictures and videos from the library.

I should also be able to save the project to Lightroom CC library.

Thanks.

328 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. More Transitions

We Should Get More & Better Transitions other than the 3 You Guys Are Offering. More Dramatic & Cool & Smooth & Glitch & Flash & Etc Transitions

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support iOS Files

There is no option to add media from the new Files app in iOS. It doesn’t even show up as an option - only Dropbox. Why? Ths is a serious flaw.

260 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone! You asked for it, and we’re going to deliver. Work has begun on support for iOS Files. We cannot provide a specific date, but we’re working hard to get this highly requested feature out as soon as possible. Stay tuned for an update when this feature is available.

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

4. My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for Sony Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) phones

Could you all add support for Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) devices? Because there's currently support for several Sony devices (i.e., Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1) but the newest ones don't have access to Rush yet.

PS — is there a poll where we can vote up devices we'd like supported? Because I'd like to vote for these two Sony devices as well as Google Pixel chromebooks.

There's a thread in the Adobe Support Community that implies there's a poll but there wasn't a link that I could refer to.

The thread is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Rush/Xperia-10-compatibility/td-p/10530719 (comment from @Kevin_Monahan)

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 264 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing

Make the app support other languages and emojies in typing, because when I type emoji or Arabic letters it changes to stars"*"

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow the ability to reverse a clip

Please allow the app to reverse video clips

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Huawei Phones: Love to have Rush App Compatiblity (P20 pro, Android 9)

Huawei P20 Pro with Android 9 is a powerful Video Smartphone (one of the best lenses > Leica),
    so why is the Rush App not Compabtible with this device?

I'd like to use that App wiht my Phone which i bought for photography and Video Reason.

Looking forward Andi

41 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Sadly we can’t comment on when support will be available for Huawei devices.

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep track of your interest: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

12. Artefacts in the final export

I got bad artefacts in my project everytime i export it.
    iPad Pro 2018 11“ / iOS13.4 / Rush 1.5.5
    1080p / 30 fps
    Files filmed on iphone xr, transfered to iPad via icloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Arabia

Hi
    I can’t write arabic titles please help.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I cannot not render my video! Plenty of space!!

I have been trying to render and export my video on the mobile app for 4 hours!!!!! It’s trapped in RUSH and it will just crash at 50%. There has to be a we to get this video out. Please advise!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why does Rush crash?

My version of Rush 'doesn't answer' if I try to get rid of the info line (3 free versions, more info/upgrade). I can't play clips in my project either or use any fuctions in the program. It's totally frozen. I then have to use Windows Job List to close the program. I use the latest version (1.5.2).
    I have tried to delete and reinstall Rush without any changes. Any others with this problem?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fails to recognize upgrade, cant export

WORK! I just upgraded so I can export my video for tomorrow’s deadline, and it won’t recognize that I upgraded! Now I cant export the video so it’s no good.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add ability to copy and paste text on Android

I want to be able to copy text from another app (web browser or note) and paste it into a title.

This works on Windows, Mac and iOS. Please add support for Android.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Copy and paste from word to RU possible? Why Not???

Why is copy/Paste not posible from word to subtitling in RU?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. repeated crashing

repeated crashing when editing four layers of clips and trying to edit those individual clips - adjusting size opacity rotation - I open rush, go to make a change to one clip in the project and then it immediately crashes - open rush back up try and make the same adjustment and repeated crash. Also for this level of project - repeated crashing on output/rendering for final view

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How do you change the dimensions? (resolution)

Yes you have a few options for resolution but it's not enough!! Instagram has an ideal resolution that they want you to use. My videos get cut!! What's even the point of this program???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base