Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Render and Ken Burn effect

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS RENDER

15 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ADD WRITING FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

I CANT WIRTE IN ARABIC FONT, IT SHOWS UP AS A BOX

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add "Save As" option

If I want to experiment with my project without overwriting the original, or if I want to use it as a template for additional videos, I can't do that because it automatically saves my changes.

Please add a "Save As" option, or an option in "Your Projects" to be able to make a copy of the selected project.

thanks

584 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Glitch on export!!!

Bad export. Should be able to share to messages app or email. Not just social media. Nice feature export to camera roll.

Glitch is killing this program. Makes it unuseable. Ive tried everything. Even changing the video, moving the video, 1080, or 720p doesn’t make a difference. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Voice effects

I want effects like

EQ
    Distortion
    Vibrato

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the ability to import footage on external hard drives on iPad Pro

Add the ability to import footage on external hard drives on iPad Pro. Able to work with footage on an external drive.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add video stabilization

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

627 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cloud based project share and collaboration

Was really hoping Rush would allow a community based share, edit, collaboration on the actual projects. Not having to fulling render a video and share.
    Game changers if we could establish a project on the phone with phone video. The project is pushed to the cloud and assigned collaborators could be working on editing and producing the video while others are traveling. It’s already cloud based with one person between phone and desktop, by more like acrobate where you can share editable projects

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. repeated crashing

repeated crashing when editing four layers of clips and trying to edit those individual clips - adjusting size opacity rotation - I open rush, go to make a change to one clip in the project and then it immediately crashes - open rush back up try and make the same adjustment and repeated crash. Also for this level of project - repeated crashing on output/rendering for final view

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More video effects

I'd like if it has more video effects or add some plugins

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add keyframes support

Add keyframes, animate properties and effects over time.

508 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Rush on Galaxy Tab S6

Hello Premiere Rush is on Galaxy Tab S6 on the Store not available why? It is so much better to work on an Tablet pls add this to the store it works fine the tab has enough perfomance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py7RsIzR0yw

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add more supported devices on android

Hi, i just want you to know that i have tried many ways to launch this cool app, i aggree this app is so incredible but the problem here its only support some devices and i've seen many user complained this because of non supported devices that they have
    I'm using redmi note 8 right now and it doesnt support it but redmi note 7/7pro does.
    I represent all user that disappointed because of this issue, "Would you add supported devices for us?, We've been waiting for too long"

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Keyframing and Chroma Key

I want to motion track video

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

My app crashes everytime i try to export a video.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Not rendering

My edited video won’t render.
    I removed titles and audio a clips to a point where it was previously rendering but now it won’t render, there is no explanation as to why and there is no consistency with the occurrences.
    I have version 1.05.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base