Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add video at play head.

I want to be able to stop anywhere on the timeline and have the ability to add media at that point.

Currently if I choose a new shot it adds it at the next cut point or puts it on the end of the timeline. I end up having to then move the clip to where I want it.

It would be much better to have options when adding media such as:

Insert audio / video at playhead

Overwrite audio / video at playhead

Add video on Video Layer 2 / 3 at playhead

Add audio only at playhead

Thanks.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put the playback button in the bottom.

I usually edit on iPhone using the thumb. It's a bit far from tools in the bottom to play button, I need to change the holding position every time go play button.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It fulls of Performance Problems

I don't know why but it is pretty SLOW. When I try to import videos it starts to be NOT RESPONDING. It is very disappointing. I installed it on a SSD and I have 16GB of Ram, Core i7 and GeForce GTX960M. To work on it, should I have 64GB of Ram and Core i9 with RTX2080Ti???????

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use a standardized file system, preferably the OS, and that can be navigated with standard keys, but at least not a completely different one

Use a standardized file system, preferably the OS, and that can be navigated with standard key commands, but at least not a completely different one, even different from other CC apps

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enabled Audio Notification for Voiceover Recording

I recently had an experience in which I recorded a voiceover in Ru, not realizing that existing audio was playing during recording. It took me a while to realize my mistake.

I think it would be helpful if there was some sort of warning or notification about other enabled audio tracks when VO recording starts.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rush export to Instagram still cropping when posting to IGTV

The video appears formatted for portrait when viewing from Photos on my iPhone however when I attempt to upload to IGTV the video is cropped on the sides. Can this be fixed? Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be cool if the areas with the eyes could be minimized by double tapping on the vertical divider

Double tapping on the vertical divide bars separating the tracks and eye icons will minimize the track identifying side. This would allow for more screen area to be used for the timeline window

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix this

This is the second time. I went to render my video and when it was done, guess what, there is on added on audio. I add my external audio and in rendering it gets deleted. Fix this now its ******* me off

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. オーディオ機能について

全て日本語版 Premiere Rushについてです。
    【詳細設定】の【サウンドバランスを調整】項目が、OSがWindowsの場合、表示が【サウンドバランスを…】になっています。
    このままだと、どんな機能かよくわからないと思われます。
    ちなみにiPhone SEですと、【サウンドバランスを調整】表示が確認できます。
    【サウンドバランスを…】を【サウンドバランスを調整】に直していただきたいです。

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. multuple duplication

select multiple clips and allow duplicates

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In and Out

Please add IN and OUT buttons in the Preview Monitor so, when pressed, they will be set according to where the timeline indicator is located in the clip.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pourquoi je n’arr Pas à passer la vidéo qui doit me diriger à faire mes projets !!!? Faites un effort de changer ça !!

Moi j'aimerai commencé à travailler mais je n’y arrive pas !!
    À chaque fois que mes données mobiles ou la Wifi est active le message s’affiche et ne veut quitter !!!
    C’est grave emmerdant

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. my videos do not sync to my desktop from iphone

Video project does not sync to desktop, videos appear red and unreadable

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. set default transition and apply to all

A nice and simple feature is to be able to just add a default one preferably the dip to black and easily apply to all clips.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Folder titles cut off at period

On the desktop app, folder names are cut off at any period, so if I have a folder with today's date like 01.16.19, it cuts off at the first and just shows up as 01 in Rush.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Geo tag/GPS support

Rush’s recording feature seems to not support Geo tag/GPS.
    Geo location information is very useful to create works.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base