Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Len Correction!!!!

Rush is for social media? I know a lot of social media users use an action camera which usually have a fish eye lens.... Get where i'm going with this? Rush doesn't allow me to fix fish eye lens distortion. What a let down,

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upgrade

I upgraded but still cannot export it says the app is not available

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Synchronization is required when recording video and audio separately.

Synchronization is required when recording video and audio separately.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Actually allow me to use Apple Music!

It won’t allow me to actually use any of my music at all. You need to change this ASAP

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Safe Margins

Show title safe margins, so I can be confident they will show up when posting a video to YouTube

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Acceleration, deceleration and animation

Add acceleration and deceleration for video, as well as add the function of objects animation

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Video stutters/repeats but not audio in laptop but not in iPhoneX app of Rush. Why??

The video playback on new laptop jumps and stutters and REPLAYS a few seconds randomly but not the audio. I have an HP Omen with Nvidia Gefore GTX 6 gig graphic card and MY laptop Rush goes nuts with iPhone X video....but not on the Rush app. What???????
    PS: Yes, I did turn off the High Efficiency and tried it again.I changed the settings too. Works fine in app. Fails in Laptop (Windows 10, 64 bit, updated). Rendered the work too. Fails. Only works in phone and render from phone. Fix???

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export to Instagram from Desktop

I'm a Premium user, but I was excited for Rush for reason in paticular.
    Helping me to create short videos on the go, and share them on popular platforms.

I tried it out on my phone a few times, and found it tends to crash,
    but I was hoping the desktop application would make it easy for me to get content on Instagram. Something that has long been a real pain for adobe users.

But I was really disappointed to find that the 'export to instagram' was just a lower res export I still had to try and get on…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Clean temporary media

I have deleted the project and videos of this project from my Photos but the app still weighs 12 GB... We want to clean old files.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. More options!

Audio sound effects bank?
    Audio transitions?
    Basics?
    Lets get them added on here! So annoying yhey arent!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Starter Plan - X Videos a month not 3 and gone.

The starter plan is so limited in output that really it's only a trial, an output cap is fine but if it cam back say 1 a week - it would make it a great option for people who are playing with video before they start getting really into it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Backed Up, Archive, Transfer and restore data

With Lightroom you can backup, more and restore the catalog metadata locally, storing the video metadata as an object in lightroom would be great or as files on disk.

The key factor is that this should not cloud based, so that a user can manage there projects when they have a lot done and they want to archive, and then bring back years later.

This could easily be done by having the project as a folder, and assets within that, or as an object and links in a lightroom catalog.

( the video could be pure meta data in lightroom…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Here's an idea: Don't automatically turn my videos green with no way to change that. Seriously, your product is terrible.

Here's an idea: Don't automatically turn my videos green with no way to change that. Seriously, your product is terrible.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. bug report: Long video edit only shows red screen with yellow exclamation point

I've imported a large video that's already be edited and exported via Premiere Pro into Rush. I want to chop this 1080p video into snippets for social. I'm guessing the file hasn't sync'd to CC. The original computer that has direct access to the video file has the project without issue. The secondary laptop running Rush shows the thumbnail in the screen to select previous projects, but never loads to complete my editing/cutting. Only shows a red screen with a yellow exclamation point in the timeline and project monitor.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fast motion & crop editing

I really need this feature as well as the crop tool for the video, for ex ; if there is a scene I don’t want to show I can crop , edit and delete it !!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Preview picture size the same for each HD project

I created two HD videos. One had a full size preview, the other had a much smaller preview. It would be better if they were always full size.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Increase storage included with $9.99 plan to 1TB instead of 100GB, like Lightroom CC

Increase storage included with $9.99 plan to 1TB, like Lightroom CC. I find it weird that you give less storage to video customers vs photography customers.Lightroom CC is also more mature, while this product is a technology preview in beta.

So be more reasonable and add 1TB to each of your new photo/video cloud apps so we can actually use it with our footage.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base