Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Rush not loading on 2017 laptop

Whenever I try to open Rush, it just hangs indefinitely. I have sat through 20 minutes of loading, hoping that something would change and it never loaded.
    After crashing, it kicks me out to the Adobe CC Login.
    2017 HP Spectre x360 i7 16GB Ram and 500GB SDD,

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export Bugged in Rush

When I export a project in Rush, I select a directory to save the exported file in, in my case a folder in an external drive. Rush accepts this location, but after I export the file it is saved in the Documents folder on my hard drive, not the location I specify.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Preview window rendering error on iOS

While trying to edit long video on my iPad Pro 11, the preview window often freezes and and nothing renders no matter how long I wait. My only fix for this at the moment is to use the readjustment slider which forces a rerender of the preview window. I've seen on the Adobe Rush support page that rendering may fail at times due to low battery. I've tried this at low battery, 100% battery, and 100% battery while plugged in and nothing fixes it. I've tried deleting the project and redownloading it, no fix. I've also tried reinstalling the app,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding Filter to mutiple Clipselection - why is here not possible?

In the End Peoples want so many features here, that we end up in Premiere itself... :-D (almost a LOL) but anyways, this is a feature, that shouldn´t be missed from the first minutes of the release, because ADOBE should be quiet expirienced in this to handel the Basics alone... to bad, that big Companies like ADOBE and AUTODESK suffering the same

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Crop and Feather - rendering in wrong order!

If you feather a clip, all 4 edges are feathered just fine, but if you add a crop to one edge, the cropped edge is not feathered! It should render the crop first, THEN the feather but it seems to be doing it backwards!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please Improve The Reduce Background Noise Feature on Mobile

Please improve the reduce background audio feature on mobile. When I use it on clips (especially ones with backround music I'm trying to reduce), it makes the voices sound all warped and tin-y. Even when I try to compensate by cranking up the music I added in the backround myself, you can still clearly hear the voices are messed up.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It won’t import slomo videos from iPhone? Are you kidding me right now?

How can you import slomotion videos captured on the iPhone? Seems like a basic requirement if it’s an app made for mobile editing...?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audio ages over time? Why did it change just sitting in draft mode

After leaving a project for a week in Rush in draft, the audio seemed to "age" with time... the audio doesn't sync: it's just slightly slower than what it should be. The Voice Over is perfectly fine, the background music too, just the original video+audio is awful, and just by a bit, just enough to ruin the whole project.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. XML export of project for Premiere or FCPX direct from Rush

Add the ability to export XML for other editors if possible

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create an option in video publish settings to set published videos to public instead of only private for Behance.

When I publish videos to Behance it automatically sets the video to private. An option to have the video publish to public would be ideal.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Exportieren

Das man mehr Exportieren Kamm, ohne bezahlen zu müssen

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Jpeg

Ich habe Rush gestern getestet. Dazu habe ich Bilder von Pixabay genutzt, die dort als JPG angeboten werden. Ich arbeite mit dem iPad (ebenfalls Umstieg von Android). Die Bilder speichert mein iPad als Jpeg und nicht als JPG. Rush kann dieses Format nicht verarbeiten? Bekomme Fehlermeldung. Was kann ich tun? Kann ich im iPad einstellen, das es das JPG auch als JPG und nicht als Jpeg speichert? Danke für ihre Antwort...lg Annie

google translate: I tested Rush yesterday. For this I used pictures from Pixabay, which are offered there as JPG. I work with the iPad (also switching from Android).…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Trackable mask

New European laws makes the need for anonymising important. Trackable masks and text could become really handy. There is ways to do this in other iPad NLEs but it really slow and counterintuitive to do.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Rush into "Open in..." Menu

Possibility to add video files to Rush projects through "Share->Open in..." menu

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How do I save to my phone! I don't see my project in the creative cloud, or see how to save it to my camera roll! I really wanna move

I don't see a way to save to my camera roll or to the crave cloud! I really just want to move to spark post to add elements now that I have edited the video. Looks like I'm going to have to use iMovie 😪

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base