Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to create scrolling credits

I would like to add scrolling credits

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scroll bar to zoom

There is this option:
    Use the bottom scroll bar to zoom in and out of the timeline. Select and drag the circle on each end to enlarge or shrink the size of your timeline.
    I do not see this in the Samsung Dex.
    What could be the problem?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop and add meme

Hey, You guys should add an ability to stop the clip for like a second or something, so you can add a meme while the clip is stopped on someone's face, you know what I am talking about.. Thank you for reading.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Group audio and video clips

When editing video with audio on a separate track, we need the ability to group a video clip with an audio clip, so that we don't have to manually click-and-drag to group select for every single razor.

I have to extract the audio track from my video to run noise filters etc, so when I am editing I need to keep the original video (with sound muted) lined up with the separate processed voice track. Being able to group just one video and one audio track would probably cut my editing time 30-40%

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 音楽が取り込めない。

オーディオでアップルミュージックから音楽を取り入れようとしてもタイトルは出てるが音楽が取り入れられない。
    そもそも音楽のロードをRush側で取り込めてないのでどうしよもない。
    どうすればいい?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering Rendering

How do you like it when a project can’t be exported

Or the fact that this whole thing only has three shots for exporting,
    but in the end you just got to sit there and wait until you have been sitting there for thirty minutes ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THIS CRUEL JOKE OF TECHNOLOGY SAYING THAT THERE IS NO MORE SPACE!!!!

Then have i To clear some space and start all over again.

How would you feel?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. User experience is appalling. Cannot use on two devices without deactivating and reactivating everytime. Support are bots very poor

Please provide relevant help when asked.

I have downloaded Rush on two devices and everytime I go to use it, I have to log on to web and deactivate both machines and then log back in a reactivate the machine I am working on. This should be seamless not time consuming and frustrating.

Help is a robot for first 30 minutes, even more time consuming and cannot help.

This is the problem when you have market share, you lose the customer experience.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. load template

load template folder in rush without losing them one at a time

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Loop audio clips

I want to be able to extend audio clips, so they loop automatically and don't require duplicating.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add Kyrgyzstan into the list of countries to buy a one month subscriotion!

There is no Kyrgyzstan in the list of countries to buy directly a one month of subscription. Why? I can't find any resellers near my country.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. PNG

Ability to put an image in a clip

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rush cc it doesn’t birth to pay, it is pretty slow

To many trouble with rush , it is not working right

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sync doesn’t work between iOS and Mac

We can’t get our iPhones and Macs to sync. We feel alone because don’t see others complaining. We have an enterprise account from work, does that affect Rush sync? Otherwise how can we get syncing to go? Can find no controls or status indication.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Vamos melhorar o audio!!!

O programa é bacana, facil de trabalhar... mas da "pau" o tempo todo... impressionante... funciona melhor no meu celular do que no notebook. Não carrega direito a trilha sonora. Precisa melhorar. Valeu!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Falta de respeto por parte de esta empresa

Solicito formalmente que me sea devuelto el dinero que les pagué a ustedes por medio de mi tarjeta VISA el día 24 de julio del presente año.
    Realicé el pago de la membresía de su programa (App), y no me permitió acceder, hasta la fecha es totalmente inservible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Application Crashes While Browsing Media

Desperate for a simple way of getting stills from procreate into Rush, I open them side by side and share the images from procreate. If rush is open to the media browser looking at my camera roll at the same time, the app crashes. Please add drag and drop functionality to media management. Right now the media mgmt is very desktop-like, and very stunted.To take advantage of the mobile experience, getting a still into the application should be an elegant, one step process.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base