Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Few bugs and ideas for camera tool

Pro mode in camera is unfortunately not pro at all, all exposure settings are switching back to auto after flipping the device. I would like to controll aperture and see some kind of histogram better than single line. Ability of choosing lenses on iPhone x also souds great.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Give more explicit directions in multiple ways

When I try to clean up my audio and select the appropriate options, nothing happens. There is no submit button nor is the command to clean up the sound excuted when I hit return.

Also, your help should also be displayed in text not just video. Sometimes it is easier to skim text then scrub through a video. This would also improve usability for the new or disabled user.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enhance speech default value

I would like to set the default value of the enhanced speech setting, please. Its a setting I use on all my videos and I would like to set the default to male voice so I don't have to change it all the time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. End credits

For the end credit template, the background should be either black or transparent and the text should be scrolling up.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve Performance

I have a pretty good laptop that runs Adobe Premiere CC 19 smoothly, full quality 1080p preview, but i can't play more than 2 seconds of PROXIES in Rush. Terrible and useless. Can't use this software for basically... nothing.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I have just revisited a project that has taken me HOURS to complete and the audio has been distorted, it is now unusable. Im in tears help

The audio sounds as though it has been slowed down and is the same from before it was edited, making it completely out of sync. The visual is the same but the audio makes this project that has take HOURS of work, useless. What on earth am I supposed to do. Literally in tears.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Speeding up editing : Ripple to playhead

A great functionnality to speed up interview editing is enabling Ripple start to playhead and Ripple playhead to end (like in Kinemaster, Premiere Pro, Resolve, ...)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ツイッターに投稿できるようにしてほしい。

インスタ、YouTubeだけでなくツイッターでも投稿できるといいね👍

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Free transform

Ability to freely move images when inserted as picture in a picture. Picture only is displayed as centre when inserted and does not allow alignment.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Direct importing

It would be great if I could plug in my phone to my computer and export a project. I work with developing world internet speeds and cloud syncing is usually unusable.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better navigation of files

Give us more navigation options (not just as preview, but also as list, as finder, treemap etc).
    Also, don't cut the file name in navigation, as ATM it's impossible to see sequence numbers when file name is long.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. japanese language text editting, app crash

select all text.
    input text.
    repeat.

first (or last) character remains.
    and more input text.
    app crash.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to use marathi font

If u allow marathi Devanagari Unicode font it's better use
    I m searching more option but nice software very helpful

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. تسريع المقطع

يجب وضع تسريع الفديو+ عكس الفديو + سهولة المشاركة
    يجب الإسراع في التحديث.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. autoname sequence

auto-name sequence based off of file name. how stupid is it that export names aren't automated?

does it make sense to re-type the name in for every export?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Im having trouble adding gifs, they become grainy and dissolved

When I try to add a gif from the app giphy the gif becomes dissolved

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Separate Titles from frames

Allow the ability to have Titles separate from Audio and Video or at least the ability to replace the clip. The process of creating titles is SO manual there needs to be a feature that allows a substitution.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. so stupid!!!!

why the **** do i need to put tags and a description? before export...how stupid is that...and where do you even put it??? you dont explain where??

this is madding!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base