Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. play

hatte es gestern zwei mal, das ich eine Audiospur mit Bildern verknüpft hatte und plötzlich konnte ich das Ganze mit PLAY nicht mehr abspielen. Als hätte es sich komplett aufgehangen. Ich habe alles neu machen müssen.....was war passiert?

It had two times yesterday, that I had linked an audio track with pictures and suddenly I could not play the whole thing with PLAY anymore. As if it had hung completely. I had to make everything new ..... what had happened?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Clip ingestion

I think the process of selecting media and getting the feeling you can directly start is incorrect and should be changed. Once the media is selected an you start with the edit it should be smooth and not bad playback because you need to receive the files to the server.
    Get it to edit smooth after selecting media!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Refresh

The app froze on the one frame as I was editing. Offer a refresh so that I don’t need to quit and restart the program

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix weird filter over playback bug

My videos are tainted at least in the preview window by some weird filter that I did not apply and that is not showing as turned on now. Please fix this bug. See attached, odd colors and such take over my clips as if I'm trying to go for a psychedelic look when all I'm trying to do is edit normal clips. This is even happening with your sample footage. Program unusable and unacceptable as a result.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It runs way slower than regular Premiere for me. My computer is from 2011, but it's strange that a simpler app runs way slower.

It runs way slower than regular Premiere for me. My computer is from 2011, but it's strange that a simpler app runs way slower.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. adding a format to add automaticly closed cations is by law to doit

will be good to have that include to post the closed cations automatic, is by law by the fcc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. adding sequence menu in iPad version

adding sequence menu in iPad version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Estoy muy enojado porque tras finalizar el proceso de renderizacion el vídeo no se guardó >:V

Mejorar este problema para evitar que siga sucediendo,agregar más animaciones y mejorar los efectos de video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add copyright statement by default

There should be a page added automatically with a copyright statement that includes the name of the author and the current year with the c logo added. Users may chose to delete this additional page or picture

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More effect capabilities

It would be nice to have posterise time, colour correction, etc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Using on iPad. Limited.

Always crashes. Dont know if I can export 4k if I upgrade. Keeps trying to download videos it cant but don't know how to stop it.

Need a cheap or free rate for peoplecwho do not use your product commercially.

The crashing is the killer. I'm erasing it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Meh

It’s ok....not really an on the road editor. It feels cumbersome even to someone who is a user of premiere for 15 years.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ios版の不具合

ios版 時々映像が止まります音声が途切れます 一番右下のアイコンの機能がわかりません スローモーション機能がわかりません 購入したいのですがらこのままならimovieの方が良いです

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base